Bridge House Dental Practice

01765 603215 Bridge House Dental Practice, 29 Bondgate Green , Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 1QW

Gary Hatcher gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thanks for Having us

When our dentist dumped all its NHS patients Bridge House seems to have taken on the entire practice. Despite the presumed influx they have been friendly, helpful, efficient, and we have had no problems making appointments for the whole family.
Treatment and planning has been punctilious and efficient so far. Very happy we were obliged to move

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 29 September 2017

Anonymous gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dental service thank you

Myself and my children joined the practice after hearing good things about this surgery locally. Although the premises area bit aesthetically dated the staff are helpful and kind.
I am aware they have gone to great lengths to see new NHS patients in pain with emergency work needed very quickly
I have never experienced a long wait and besides, given the fee is heavily subsidised on the NHS I would not complain if I did. The team do a great job and if they have to give a little more time to someone before me I would imagine it is for good reason and if I was that patient would want the dentist to feel rushed.
Keep up the good work

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 11 April 2017

Anonymous gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Great surgery, intimate and friendly most times

Have been a patient at this surgery my whole life and have always been impressed with the service. There has recently been a change of ownership due to retirement and the new dentist is the loveliest most professional person and even remembered me from my last visit even though it was 6 months ago! There has been no change of atmosphere which is reassuring for customers that might have been wary of the change! Always made comfortable by the dentist and nurse during consultation. My only niggle is some of reception staff are not quite as friendly and attentive which really lets down the experience overall of the surgery. Other than this it's a great place to go!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 05 January 2017

Caroline slator gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Bridgehouse success

Having always being most satisfied with treatment with the dentist and their wonderful team I was a little worried that a change might not be for the better. Having visited the practice today I can honestly say the treatment and service I received were excellent, I shall look forward to my next appointment.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 09 January 2017

Darion Garnett gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Appointment for 9/1/2017 at 2.15pm

I received an email last week to remind me about an appointment on Monday 9th January,2017 at 2.15pm at the time I thought it was funny because I didn't have anything written in my diary but I thought it must be correct. I drove 10 miles from Thirsk to Ripon I registered in at reception. When I got there the staff told me I only had a 15 minutes slot I said what I am having a crown taken out which was put in last October but I am not happy with because there are gaps at each side of the crown and I am getting food in between every time I eat any food. Not I am not happy about that! but when I got into room with the dentist and nurse there was only time for a check up I couldn't believe it I had changed my clients for the afternoon and travelled 10 miles using my petrol for a waste of time an appointment. I am not very happy with the dentist since my previous dentist left, when you try to ring up it always goes on to the answering machine I have left messages three times and nobody gets back to you. They say in the reception they are short of staff the comment a dentist has left and some of the reception staff have left. I don't enjoy going to the dentist anymore.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 09 January 2017

Maggie A gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

38 years -bridge House patient!

For 38 years I have been very satisfied with the treatment I have received at Bridge House Practice. I have to admit that I felt a little anxious when I knew that my dentist was retiring and that the practice would be under new ownership/ management. However, since the change I have found that both previous and new staff have offered the same excellent service to which I had been accustomed. The dentists, hygienists, nurses, receptionists and technicians are all friendly, professional and efficient. There is a caring approach to all patients and I have particularly noticed the additional sensitivity and patience that they display when dealing with elderly patients and those with special needs. In addition I am pleased that every effort is being made to make the appointment system much more user friendly.It is clear that patients are now partners in their care and treatment plans. The practice is moving forwards to both meet the demands of the NHS and those of the digital/ internet age. I continue to be very happy with my treatment- so much so that I will continue to travel from York to Ripon for my appointments! I would certainly have no hesitation in recommending patients to Bridge House should the practice have any availability!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 11 January 2017

Telephone Communications

The only negative point of view I would like to express is about the practice telephone communications you have now introduced. On Monday of this week I needed to seek an emergency appointment regarding a broken tooth which was very uncomfortable. I first rang the practice at 8.45 in the morning and as there was no reply left a message on the answer 'phone. I continued to call throughout the morning as no one returned my call. Finally about 11.45 a receptionist answered one of my calls and I managed to get an appointment on the day at 2.30pm. I realise that there have been some changes in the practice since the new owner has taken over but surely a good customer service is very important. The receptionists are a fine group of people who have always done an exceptional job looking after patients requirements. Please go back to the old system where the receptionists always answer the 'phone and there is no involvement with the dreaded answerphone! I am happy to say that after treatment the tooth is feeling very much better and would like to thank the receptionist for the appointment.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 12 January 2017

Margaret C reviewed Bridge House Dental Practice

Feedback

I have been using this practice for over 40 years and have always received excellent care. My daughter and grandchildren also receive treatment here. I am very happy that I can still see the same Hygienist after a change of ownership of the practice. This is the service I have to use the most despite religiously caring for my teeth each day. Continuity is very important to me. I would recommend this practice to everyone.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 12 January 2017

Paul Rollin gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Surrounded by Professionals

From walking through the door to leaving after treatment I was in the hands of capable professional people from the reception through to the dentist and hygienist.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 13 January 2017