Bridge House Dental Practice

01765 603215 Bridge House Dental Practice, 29 Bondgate Green , Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 1QW

The Ribbons gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First ever visit, excellent.

My husband and I attended the surgery last Wednesday for the first time and are so pleased we have found you. My husband uses a walking stick so we were apprehensive about needing to climb stairs. Fears completely unfounded. When I explained to the reception team they very very understanding and we were able to sit in the ground floor area. They were friendly and welcoming , thank you.
The dentist and her assistant were also charming. I was a little nervous as I had not had any treatment for many years. Just needed a small filling and the whole procedure was completely pain free. Many thanks. Have no hesitation in recommending Bridge House
Dental Practice.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 24 March 2018

Nervous patient

Terrified of the dentist since I was a child.
I made an appointment and nervously attended,i was soon put at ease all the staff are very friendly i would definitely recommend this dentist to anyone 10 out of 10.

Nick B gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Such lovely people

I have been a patient at Bridge House Dental surgery since September 2017 and I have been extremely pleased with the service I have experienced so far. The staff are lovely and really helpful. I usually get quite nervous when I have to visit the dentists, but the staff at Bridge House make me feel relaxed and at ease.

Malcolm Hutchinson gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service, lovely people

Very pleased with the service

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 24 January 2018

Good service always

Whether it's a check up, treatment or advice the personnel are excellent

Michelle gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental surgery.

This dentist is new to me, I moved here after my old dentist much further away went private and I found this gem of a dentist on my doorstep accepting NHS patients, so this was my son’s and my first visit to the dentist and the hygienist and I can honestly say it is the best dentist we have been to! The dentist was brilliant with both of us and I am quite nervous with dentists, she explained everything, was very informative and helpful and we left happy. I also saw the hygienist and will do regularly and again she was brilliant with me, very nice and explained everything as she did her work. We are both very happy we found this dentist and may I also say all of the staff from walking into the place to leaving were extremely friendly, thank you.

Peter MacNamara gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

very long standing patient

Having been here since the 1970s I wondered what the changes would be with the new management. I have to say that the staff are as friendly as ever, the system for appointments is much better, and I would recommend the practice to anyone

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 23 January 2018

Great Dentistry

Very impressesed with the ability to accomodate a new NHS patient that needed treatment on very short notice.
All round - Very Happy.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 23 January 2018

Really shouldn't have worried

I was very nervous today at the thought of having a broken tooth extracted. Arrived at the surgery in good time, completed form with my personal details, then was called into the surgery room. The dentist was really kind and patient, they said it wouldn't hurt and...it didn't, very quick too. I did ask if I could have someone extra in to hold my hand which was kindly sorted for me. 5 stars for everything except outcome of treatment, all good so far but feel I cannot give 5 stars until a few days have past.
Very professional, friendly and understanding dentist and staff, thank you.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 13 December 2017

Dawn gave Bridge House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First class service, First class Practice!

This review is easy, Myself, husband and 2 daughters have been at this practice for years and the service only gets better and better! The practice and all the staff are so friendly, you are instantly put at ease and made to feel comfortable, nothing is too much trouble.
We always come away smiling! First class dentist and would have no hesitation recommending.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 24 January 2018