Queensway Dental Practice

01642 554 667 Queensway Dental Clinic, 170 Queensway, Billingham , Teesside, TS23 2NT

Kevin Thornhill gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Healthy Happy Smile

I first went into Queensway orthodontist for straighter teeth using Invisalign. Ive seen my Hygienist twice and she has been amazing pointing me in the right direction as how to keep my teeth and gums healthy. It's more important to have the healthy teeth and gums and the other results will show for sure.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 19 July 2018

Anonymous gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Care From Queensway Dental.

I have had excellent care from my Queensway Dentist and Dental Nurse. Queensway Dental is a first class service in all aspects and I would highly recommend.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 17 June 2018

Christine gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding in every way!

I can not recommend Queensway Dental Clinic highly enough, absolutely 5*. My treatment for eight crown replacements was not without a few challenges and I was extremely anxious about the whole process. I didnt have to worry about a thing!. From the start of my treatment in November 2017, and at each appointment along the way my dentist could not have been more friendly, professional and skilled. She and her assistant made me feel totally at ease and confident that I was in excellent hands. I had concious sedation ( the best thing ever) for the longer appointments and never having used this method before I was amazed how effective it was and would definately advise it to anyone. My treatment was over seven months and not once was I worried about my visit, such was my confidence in that brilliant team. Needless to say the end result in June 2018 was fantastic, just as I was promised by my Dentist.I couldnt be happier with my teeth and have told all of my friends that Queensway is the place to go for their treatment from now on.Thankyou.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 09 July 2018

Pamela Gollogly gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

teeth enhancement

i was really scared when i first visitd queensway , but the they were so professional , i was so relaxed after my first visit with the hygenist , it was painfree and my teeth were lovely and clean then i went to see the dentist , was overcome when i saw the end result my teeth looked wonderful he was so gentle , i would like to thank him for making my life a 100% better and has given me a lot more confidence , thankyou Mrs Pamela Gollogly

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Root Canal Fillings and Crowns

Two local dentists had stated that two of the top teeth at the front of my mouth were so heavily filled that they would snap off if further work was undertaken .I was told these teeth would have to be extracted and I would need to have a denture. I visited the dentist at Queensway Dental who said he was certain that he could save my two teeth. He has done that. I had 2 root canal fillings and he crowned both teeth. They are beautiful. The dentist and his dental nurses were wonderful. Very professional and kept me fully informed throughout the 3 visits. I can never thank the dentist enough for what he has done for my teeth. I can now smile with confidence. I can't thank him enough for the work that he has done. Just wonderful . Thank you.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 29 May 2018

Seanyo Okeefe gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

Recently went in to have 4 teeth extracted couldn't be more happy with the service i was totally terrified of going but the dentist and his nurse were fantastic defiantly recommend to anyone now im off to recover

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 27 April 2018

Valerie Cottrell gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I have conquered my fear of visiting the Dentist

Thank you so much for helping me overcome my fear of visiting the Dentist. It has made such a difference. I have never experienced any pain or discomfort since visiting this Practice over the last few years and my hands do not shake anymore when I am in the Dentist chair! All procedures are fully discussed and the standard of care is fantastic. All procedures are of the highest quality and standard. I have recommended this practice to family and friends.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 26 March 2018

Braces for my 2 children

Both my teenage children unfortunately needed braces. From start to finish every single staff member including receptionists were fabulous, they were professional, understanding, kind and made us feel very at ease, would recommend Queensway orthodontics Billingham to anybody, can't rate them highly enough ??????????

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

A+

Was very impressed with the free consultation and the service and appointments afterwards. I made the personal decision not to go ahead with treatment and there was no feeling of frustration or disappointment from Queensway, rather support for my move back home and for whatever I get up to post-uni. It took me a while to arrive at this decision and there was no harassment or pressure from Queensway, only helpful guidance and support. Would highly recommend, were I not moving away, I would have 100% started treatment as this wonderful clinic.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 April 2018

Brilliant Dentist and Hygienist at Queensway

Both my dentist and hygienist are lovely people. I have had extensive treatment and do not get concerned about my visits anymore having previously hated going to the dentist. The people at reception are very helpful as are the people who assist my dentist and hygienist.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 25 July 2017