Queensway Dental Practice

01642 554 667 Queensway Dental Clinic, 170 Queensway, Billingham , Teesside, TS23 2NT

Brilliant Dentist and Hygienist at Queensway

Both my dentist and hygienist are lovely people. I have had extensive treatment and do not get concerned about my visits anymore having previously hated going to the dentist. The people at reception are very helpful as are the people who assist my dentist and hygienist.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 25 July 2017

chris reviewed Queensway Dental Practice

thank you to the dentist for a pain free treatment

Just like to say thank you to the dentist and their nurse partner for the completely pain free procedure carried out on 2nd June 17. I’ve had crowns fitted in the past and expected a reasonable amount of discomfort.
As the dentist explained dentistry has moved on since my last treatment. Well, can only say first class from start to finish.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Dan gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't of had any better service, from start to finish :)

Queensway was the third orthodontist I had a consultation with, one of the previous companies wanted to remove my impacted tooth therefore make my smile narrower (this is not what I wanted), and the other company had me waiting in the waiting room for 2 hours to then tell me the orthodontist was not working that day when I asked about the delay, I never returned.

When I first met the Orthodontist at Queensway, I could see they were very calming and also explained that if I was up for the long process of bringing my Caine tooth down into position (minimum 24 months) that they could at least try, there could be chance my tooth could remain dormant and wouldn’t move and then the tooth would have to be removed. A thought that was remembered was when the Orthodontist said “if you were a family member, that’s what I would like to happen”. This then did make me feel at ease that I was at the right place to try and bring down my impacted tooth. The previous company I approached wanted the canine tooth removed from the start and the process for straighter teeth was approximately 6 months, I think they wanted me in and out and that was basically it.

Overall I am so happy with the service from the start to the finish, I recommend Queensway Orthodontist to any of my friends and family and couldn’t have asked for a better smile with my natural teeth. The overall procedure did take 30 months in total, but this was to get my teeth as good as they could possibly be, I can’t say Thanks enough for the time and effort that’s when into the overall procedure of having a nicer smile.

Thanks again
Daniel Graham

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 23 June 2017

Lynn Lloyd gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My visit on Thursday 27 April 2017

I think Queensway Dental Clinic is brilliant. I am always treated with courtesy and kindness by the receptionists and they are very efficient and friendly.
The dentist is very understanding and always explains things to me about my dental health.
Another dentist and their assistant make a visit to the dentist a pleasurable experience when so many people find going to the dentist traumatic.
Thank you so much to all of you. I appreciate everything you do for me.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

David gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant results

After nearly 4 years of orthodontic & cosmetic treatment I'm very pleased the outcome. I've had minimal pain since my treatment started and the results are outstanding. I had adult braces for 3 years, then a ceramic bridge and composite bonding. I'd recommend this dentist to anyone and rate it as the best in the local area.

In regards to cost my treat was around £3500 but when you compare this cost with the £10,000 a well known smile company quoted me I think I made the right choice. And hopefully now the treatment is finished it will seem like small change in years to come. It was the right investment for me. If you are thinking of going to Queensway but unsure, take it from me, go do it now!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 02 March 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 23 March 2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating David, you have undergone a complex course of treatment and we are pleased you are so impressed with the results.

Anonymous gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly,hepful staff,all with a smile

All the staff are friendly helpful from the minute you walk in and all with a smile.. I had broken off part of my tooth so I had to return for an extraction .I did not have to wait very long in the waiting room and I basically was called in to the Dentist on my appointed time.The procedure was very good , fast and excellent after care and information . Most Impressed.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 30 March 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 04 April 2017

Thank you for your 5 star rating, fantastic to see you had a positive experience throughout

Anonymous gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Complex orthodontal and cosmetic work and implants

Over the years I have had some really bad experiences with dentists. I desperately needed a major overhaul of my teeth for both cosmetic and functional purposes. Queensway was recommended to me by the head of dentistry at Newcastle University. I spent about 2 years visiting the orthodontist, requiring braces on both upper and lower teeth. The dentist then did some serious work on my front teeth and fitted a couple of implants. I have to say that the end product has transformed my appearance and dramatically improved my self confidence. The staff were incredibly friendly and supportive throughout. I am really grateful to the team there and no longer have any hesitation or concerns about going to the dentists.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 03 March 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 23 March 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. You have undergone some extensive work over a period of time, using a wide range of our services. We are pleased to be able to offer a holistic approach to creating a smile you are proud of.

Cynthia Armstrong gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Wonderfull care and attention

I was so pleased with my visit i felt i had to send a review
My visit with the dentist and their assistant for a check up ,and then a filling. They were very attentive with excellent patient care,and information,which made me very relaxed,also my visit with a member of staff for a Health and Hygiene appointment I was given the same care and attention. Thank you
Cynthia Armstrong

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 16 February 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you for your kind review, Cynthia, we strive to provide our patients with high standards of care throughout.

GirlzAlive gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Quality care

Once again I can only praise Queensway for a truly positive experience when having a regular hygienist check up.
Minor issue taken seriously, appointment with Dentist made for next day. Treatment options discussed with me and agreed. Note made in Dentist diary for 6 months time to see if situation still OK.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 24 February 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Thank you for rating your experience with 5 stars for the quality of care you received. We hope your issue is now resolved, however if you find you need to return before the arranged 6 months, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tinkytinkb gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic care, great results

Went here full of trepidation after having s badly fitting crown done at another nearby private clinic. The dentist and the technicians were amazing, they really listened carefully, checked every step of the way that they had understood my issues properly and worked to put it right. THe technician was amazing, spending time to be absolutely accurate with colour and fit and the dentist was really lively too. All in all, although for me it was a real expense, the treatment I received here was far far better than anywhere else I had been and the results were visibly better. Now I can smile again.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 26 January 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 28 February 2017

Great that we have given you back your smile! The on-site dental laboratory has ensured we could create a unique crown to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to comment.