Queensway Dental Practice

01642 554 667 Queensway Dental Clinic, 170 Queensway, Billingham , Teesside, TS23 2NT

Pamela Gollogly gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

teeth enhancement

i was really scared when i first visitd queensway , but the they were so professional , i was so relaxed after my first visit with the hygenist , it was painfree and my teeth were lovely and clean then i went to see the dentist , was overcome when i saw the end result my teeth looked wonderful he was so gentle , i would like to thank him for making my life a 100% better and has given me a lot more confidence , thankyou Mrs Pamela Gollogly

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Seanyo Okeefe gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

Recently went in to have 4 teeth extracted couldn't be more happy with the service i was totally terrified of going but the dentist and his nurse were fantastic defiantly recommend to anyone now im off to recover

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 27 April 2018

Valerie Cottrell gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I have conquered my fear of visiting the Dentist

Thank you so much for helping me overcome my fear of visiting the Dentist. It has made such a difference. I have never experienced any pain or discomfort since visiting this Practice over the last few years and my hands do not shake anymore when I am in the Dentist chair! All procedures are fully discussed and the standard of care is fantastic. All procedures are of the highest quality and standard. I have recommended this practice to family and friends.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 26 March 2018

Braces for my 2 children

Both my teenage children unfortunately needed braces. From start to finish every single staff member including receptionists were fabulous, they were professional, understanding, kind and made us feel very at ease, would recommend Queensway orthodontics Billingham to anybody, can't rate them highly enough ??????????

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

A+

Was very impressed with the free consultation and the service and appointments afterwards. I made the personal decision not to go ahead with treatment and there was no feeling of frustration or disappointment from Queensway, rather support for my move back home and for whatever I get up to post-uni. It took me a while to arrive at this decision and there was no harassment or pressure from Queensway, only helpful guidance and support. Would highly recommend, were I not moving away, I would have 100% started treatment as this wonderful clinic.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 April 2018

Brilliant Dentist and Hygienist at Queensway

Both my dentist and hygienist are lovely people. I have had extensive treatment and do not get concerned about my visits anymore having previously hated going to the dentist. The people at reception are very helpful as are the people who assist my dentist and hygienist.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 25 July 2017

chris reviewed Queensway Dental Practice

thank you to the dentist for a pain free treatment

Just like to say thank you to the dentist and their nurse partner for the completely pain free procedure carried out on 2nd June 17. I’ve had crowns fitted in the past and expected a reasonable amount of discomfort.
As the dentist explained dentistry has moved on since my last treatment. Well, can only say first class from start to finish.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Dan gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't of had any better service, from start to finish :)

Queensway was the third orthodontist I had a consultation with, one of the previous companies wanted to remove my impacted tooth therefore make my smile narrower (this is not what I wanted), and the other company had me waiting in the waiting room for 2 hours to then tell me the orthodontist was not working that day when I asked about the delay, I never returned.

When I first met the Orthodontist at Queensway, I could see they were very calming and also explained that if I was up for the long process of bringing my Caine tooth down into position (minimum 24 months) that they could at least try, there could be chance my tooth could remain dormant and wouldn’t move and then the tooth would have to be removed. A thought that was remembered was when the Orthodontist said “if you were a family member, that’s what I would like to happen”. This then did make me feel at ease that I was at the right place to try and bring down my impacted tooth. The previous company I approached wanted the canine tooth removed from the start and the process for straighter teeth was approximately 6 months, I think they wanted me in and out and that was basically it.

Overall I am so happy with the service from the start to the finish, I recommend Queensway Orthodontist to any of my friends and family and couldn’t have asked for a better smile with my natural teeth. The overall procedure did take 30 months in total, but this was to get my teeth as good as they could possibly be, I can’t say Thanks enough for the time and effort that’s when into the overall procedure of having a nicer smile.

Thanks again
Daniel Graham

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 23 June 2017

Lynn Lloyd gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My visit on Thursday 27 April 2017

I think Queensway Dental Clinic is brilliant. I am always treated with courtesy and kindness by the receptionists and they are very efficient and friendly.
The dentist is very understanding and always explains things to me about my dental health.
Another dentist and their assistant make a visit to the dentist a pleasurable experience when so many people find going to the dentist traumatic.
Thank you so much to all of you. I appreciate everything you do for me.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

David gave Queensway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant results

After nearly 4 years of orthodontic & cosmetic treatment I'm very pleased the outcome. I've had minimal pain since my treatment started and the results are outstanding. I had adult braces for 3 years, then a ceramic bridge and composite bonding. I'd recommend this dentist to anyone and rate it as the best in the local area.

In regards to cost my treat was around £3500 but when you compare this cost with the £10,000 a well known smile company quoted me I think I made the right choice. And hopefully now the treatment is finished it will seem like small change in years to come. It was the right investment for me. If you are thinking of going to Queensway but unsure, take it from me, go do it now!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 02 March 2017

Queensway Dental Practice replied on 23 March 2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating David, you have undergone a complex course of treatment and we are pleased you are so impressed with the results.