Corner House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Great result

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 October 2019

The dentist and his team always do a great job. I am very happy with the end result.

Visited October 2019

2. Review titled me

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 September 2019

Relaxed atmosphere and quick and easy admin and treatment

Visited September 2019

3. Review titled Excellent treatment of my niece who is terrified of dentist

by Donna - Posted on 12 August 2019

My niece recently had her first ever appointment at Corner House Dental. She is absolutely terrified of dentists and we had a morning of tears before the appointment. We did manage to get her to the waiting room - in fact it was where she was seen in the end! How lovely of the dentist and the receptionist to be so sympathetic and understanding. They took everything really slowly and were extremely kind. Let's see what the next appointment brings! She might open her mouth this time!

4. Review titled Great dentist

by Kyra - Posted on 18 July 2019

Great dentist and staff.alway a friendly happy atmosphere.

5. Review titled Good and Careful professional for children

by Barbara - Posted on 13 July 2019

I went with my daughter for a six months review and she was quite scared. The dentist was very calm and careful. In 5 minutes we were out .

6. Review titled Excellent care

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 July 2019

It is always easy to park outside the surgery. The receptionist is friendly and helpful and the dental care i receive is excellent. The Dentist explains everything in detail before performing any procedures. I would recommend this dentist to anyone looking for one.

7. Review titled Great experience

by Maisie Deane - Posted on 02 January 2019

I’ve had a brilliant experience with my dentist here. He has been nothing but professional with my Invisalign programme over the last 9 months. My teeth look fantastic and I owe it to his expertise. He took a great deal of care and was very accommodating to my needs. I highly recommend this dentist and the staff that work here

Visited March 2018

8. Review titled Pleasant, professional and efficient

by Martin Payne - Posted on 26 April 2018

Pleasant and helpful staff. The dentist is very good at putting one at ease (important since I am quite an anxious patient), and from my experience to date provides an efficient and professional service with good communication.

Visited April 2018

9. Review titled Great customer service and reassurance

by Gudge Roberts - Posted on 01 February 2018

I would highly recommend my dentist and his team. The service and reassurance I received during my treatment has been fantastic. I opted for fixed clear braces due to the cost and was told I would need them for 10 months. After 6 months I had them removed and was given a few sets of retainers. My teeth slightly moved once I had the fixed braces removed but my dentist reassured me they would return to being straight and if I had any concerns he would be happy to see me again and address any issues and I feel confident that he will do this. I visited a few dentists and this one was by far the best value saving me hundreds of pounds. This was the only dentist who truly suggested I get top and both sets of braces where as other dentists seemed to just want my business and just agreed when I said I wanted the top set. It’s costly process so it’s worth going with a dentist that doesn’t try to rip you off. I will be recommending all my friends and family in the future!

Visited February 2018

10. Review titled Fantastic service by a brilliant professional

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 January 2018

Excellent service, very kind staff and dentist.

Visited January 2018