Corner House Dental Practice

0113 2665184 5-6 Corner House Shops, Moortown Corner , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17 6LD

Mrs Gill gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional treatment

For over 30 years I've been a patient at this dentist and I can honestly say they are absolutely brilliant! I've brought my three children here since they were young and now they're adults, they, like me, wouldn't choose anywhere else. The patience and care we receive has always been exceptional. They are all so warm and friendly and make you feel at ease. The dentist explains everything and you know you're getting the best treatment under his care.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 11 May 2018

Friendly Staff

All staff were very friendly, from the receptionist to the dentist. I was given all the treatment options and picked the one that suits me.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 31 May 2018

Great dentist surgery

I’ve been going to this dentist for a while now. It is so friendly and there is a really nice atmosphere to it. The staff are really lovley and accomadaring. .

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 02 June 2018

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always very helpful and informative about the treatments.

I always feel I am in good hands when I visit the surgery.
My children also enjoy coming here.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

Martin Payne gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Pleasant, professional and efficient

Pleasant and helpful staff. The dentist is very good at putting one at ease (important since I am quite an anxious patient), and from my experience to date provides an efficient and professional service with good communication.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018

george bulmer gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental work done for my wife.

good service, good value good manners, what more can you ask for, excellent.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

MandyPan gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Shiny new invaslign smile!

I started my invaslign treatment 11 months ago and from the very first appointment, right through to the finished result, I cannot fault the dentist and his team for their support. They are a small but perfectly formed team who are professional yet friendly and really looked after me through my treatment.

I felt confident from that first appointment that I had made the right decision to invest in my teeth and had chosen the right dental practice to help me achieve my 'smile goals'!

I was provided with a detailed explanation as to how the treatment would work, even after the initial 5 months when I had formally finished my treatment, I decided on some refinements which took another 5.5 months but this additional work was seamless and didnt cost me a penny more.

I cannot thank the dentist and team enough for such a positive experience and an amazing end result. I will be showing off my new smile to the world and ensuring I spread the word on this great dental practice!

Corner House Dental Practice also look after my family and have done an amazing job of early recognition for braces for my son who is now about to start his NHS treatment.

Thank you!!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 09 March 2018

Satisfaction everytime

Always service with a smile carried out satisfactorily and kept informed throughout

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 09 February 2018

Gudge Roberts gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great customer service and reassurance

I would highly recommend my dentist and his team. The service and reassurance I received during my treatment has been fantastic.

I opted for fixed clear braces due to the cost and was told I would need them for 10 months. After 6 months I had them removed and was given a few sets of retainers.

My teeth slightly moved once I had the fixed braces removed but my dentist reassured me they would return to being straight and if I had any concerns he would be happy to see me again and address any issues and I feel confident that he will do this.

I visited a few dentists and this one was by far the best value saving me hundreds of pounds. This was the only dentist who truly suggested I get top and both sets of braces where as other dentists seemed to just want my business and just agreed when I said I wanted the top set. It’s costly process so it’s worth going with a dentist that doesn’t try to rip you off.

I will be recommending all my friends and family in the future!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 01 February 2018