Corner House Dental Practice

0113 2665184 5-6 Corner House Shops, Moortown Corner , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17 6LD

Sanjeeva Gupta gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent team. Dentist is very knowledgable & Competent

The dentist and his team are excellent. The appointment was on time and everyone treated me with curtesy. I would recommend this dentist to my friends and family.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 02 August 2019

Sarah gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

lovely friendly service

I always have a good experience going here and find the whole team extremely friendly. Really appreciated the entertainment of my three year old as he had a little meltdown on his trip to the dentist, he left with some stickers and little treats that hopefully will not make it so scary next time. He was even waiving back by the time I left. I always find it very efficient and receive advice on how to make my teeth better, no issues at all, really good service.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 14 August 2019

M Saha gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A scary experience made good

The building is not fancy like many others but I chose it because of the availability and ratings. And I was not disappointed. I had really bad past experience with dental hygienist who introduced problems instead of resolving it. I was made comfortable and given all the right information. Would not hesitate next time.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 01 August 2019

Donna gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment of my niece who is terrified of dentist

My niece recently had her first ever appointment at Corner House Dental. She is absolutely terrified of dentists and we had a morning of tears before the appointment. We did manage to get her to the waiting room - in fact it was where she was seen in the end! How lovely of the dentist and the receptionist to be so sympathetic and understanding. They took everything really slowly and were extremely kind. Let's see what the next appointment brings! She might open her mouth this time!

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 12 August 2019

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

It is always easy to park outside the surgery. The receptionist is friendly and helpful and the dental care i receive is excellent. The Dentist explains everything in detail before performing any procedures. I would recommend this dentist to anyone looking for one.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 05 July 2019

Emily Ferguson gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Experience!

I would give this practice 5* for the service, price and how lovely the staff are and how much they want to please. If you're not happy with anything, they will do everything they can to make this right. I was a bit uncertain about some bonding as it was slightly unsymmetrical (I am a very fussy customer!) I expressed this and they booked me straight in to discuss and a further booking to change what I wanted. Even though I'd technically finished my treatment. Everything has been done in such a short time frame as I am getting married soon. They will fit appointments in on their lunch just to get you in quick. Great service & all though I've not finished treatment yet, I'm confident that I will love even more than I do already!

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 10 July 2019

Barbara gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Good and Careful professional for children

I went with my daughter for a six months review and she was quite scared. The dentist was very calm and careful. In 5 minutes we were out .

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 13 July 2019

Kyra gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

Great dentist and staff.alway a friendly happy atmosphere.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 18 July 2019

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

I have been a patient of this Practice for 35 years and have never had a single problem.Always professional, courteous and obliging.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 26 July 2019

JL gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and helpful

A friendly service, she put me at ease and explained what she was doing.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 16 May 2019