Corner House Dental Practice

0113 2665184 5-6 Corner House Shops, Moortown Corner , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17 6LD

Dhaval Thakker gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really good clinic and treatment

This is an excellent clinic- my experience with them has been very satisfying. The dentist knows what they are doing and involves you in the decision making process. Work carried out is of the highest standard.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 07 February 2019

Latisha gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Braces

I got my braces put on my dr I can’t thank him enough for my smile I have so much confident. He did an amazing job. He made sure he finished Whn I was happy with the job! Money spent well. I would defiantly recommend him. They are the best in the industry. Don’t hesitate u won’t be disappointed

I’m in love with my teeeth????

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 31 January 2019

Bex gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

I'm always made to feel welcome and at ease and am always happy with the results.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 10 January 2019

Martin P gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Pleasant, professional, reassuring and effective

A routine check up. All was pleasant and professional. No treatment was essential and that was my preference which was respected. The dentist asked sensible questions regarding my general and dental health, and took the time to treat you as an individual. He gave me reassuringly positive feedback on the state of my teeth (that would not make me complacent). I was seen on time and the check up completed in 10 minutes, thus allowing me get on with my other commitments for the day.
Very good. Thank you.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 20 December 2018

Claire gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVE my new teeth!

I began my Invisalign treatment earlier this year which is now completed and I am over the moon with my new teeth. From start to finish, the experience has been enjoyable and wearing the braces was a lot easier than I thought. All the staff at Corner House Dental Practice give exceptional patient service and take pride in their work. The procedure and costs were thoroughly explained at the outset and my teeth were monitored with regular visits throughout the process. I would without a doubt recommend anyone to Corner House Dental for any dental treatment.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 15 November 2018

Mrs Gill gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional treatment

For over 30 years I've been a patient at this dentist and I can honestly say they are absolutely brilliant! I've brought my three children here since they were young and now they're adults, they, like me, wouldn't choose anywhere else. The patience and care we receive has always been exceptional. They are all so warm and friendly and make you feel at ease. The dentist explains everything and you know you're getting the best treatment under his care.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 11 May 2018

Friendly Staff

All staff were very friendly, from the receptionist to the dentist. I was given all the treatment options and picked the one that suits me.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 31 May 2018

Great dentist surgery

I’ve been going to this dentist for a while now. It is so friendly and there is a really nice atmosphere to it. The staff are really lovley and accomadaring. .

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 02 June 2018

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Always very helpful and informative about the treatments.

I always feel I am in good hands when I visit the surgery.
My children also enjoy coming here.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

Martin Payne gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Pleasant, professional and efficient

Pleasant and helpful staff. The dentist is very good at putting one at ease (important since I am quite an anxious patient), and from my experience to date provides an efficient and professional service with good communication.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018