Corner House Dental Practice

0113 2665184 5-6 Corner House Shops, Moortown Corner , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS17 6LD

Daniel Stern gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Beyond Expectation

I contacted the practice regarding intense pain in my gum. They were extremely accommodating, arranging an emergency appointment for the next day, and then working on a referral to a dental hospital. I can't thank them enough.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 03 April 2019

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent team and great service

We went for my sons tooth extraction as part of his ongoing orthodontics treatment.

He had to have 4 teeth removed at the same time! So we were a bit apprehensive, but the dentist explained everything in detail and listened to our concerns.

He gave us reassurance that helped to ease our minds and explained the procedure to my son.

The extraction was quick and relatively painless.

We are very happy with the high standard of service.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 14 March 2019

Mark gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service family friendly t

Fantastic service I feel really comfortable and at ease as soon as we walk in very family friendly my children enjoy going even when they know they will need work done

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 21 February 2019

Dhaval Thakker gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really good clinic and treatment

This is an excellent clinic- my experience with them has been very satisfying. The dentist knows what they are doing and involves you in the decision making process. Work carried out is of the highest standard.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 07 February 2019

Latisha gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Braces

I got my braces put on my dr I can’t thank him enough for my smile I have so much confident. He did an amazing job. He made sure he finished Whn I was happy with the job! Money spent well. I would defiantly recommend him. They are the best in the industry. Don’t hesitate u won’t be disappointed

I’m in love with my teeeth????

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 31 January 2019

Bex gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist

I'm always made to feel welcome and at ease and am always happy with the results.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 10 January 2019

Martin P gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Pleasant, professional, reassuring and effective

A routine check up. All was pleasant and professional. No treatment was essential and that was my preference which was respected. The dentist asked sensible questions regarding my general and dental health, and took the time to treat you as an individual. He gave me reassuringly positive feedback on the state of my teeth (that would not make me complacent). I was seen on time and the check up completed in 10 minutes, thus allowing me get on with my other commitments for the day.
Very good. Thank you.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 20 December 2018

Claire gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I absolutely LOVE my new teeth!

I began my Invisalign treatment earlier this year which is now completed and I am over the moon with my new teeth. From start to finish, the experience has been enjoyable and wearing the braces was a lot easier than I thought. All the staff at Corner House Dental Practice give exceptional patient service and take pride in their work. The procedure and costs were thoroughly explained at the outset and my teeth were monitored with regular visits throughout the process. I would without a doubt recommend anyone to Corner House Dental for any dental treatment.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 15 November 2018

Mrs Gill gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Professional treatment

For over 30 years I've been a patient at this dentist and I can honestly say they are absolutely brilliant! I've brought my three children here since they were young and now they're adults, they, like me, wouldn't choose anywhere else. The patience and care we receive has always been exceptional. They are all so warm and friendly and make you feel at ease. The dentist explains everything and you know you're getting the best treatment under his care.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 11 May 2018

Anonymous gave Corner House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly Staff

All staff were very friendly, from the receptionist to the dentist. I was given all the treatment options and picked the one that suits me.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 31 May 2018