Church Street Dental Practice

1. Review titled Great practice

by Gill Gardiner - Posted on 07 November 2019

Visited as an out of hours emergency. I felt listened to and full explanations given to me. The dentist was excellent at explaining and reassurance was given I did nt feel rushed at all. I would definitely recommend this practice.

Visited November 2019

Church Street Dental Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Pain Free Appointment.

by Mary Wilson - Posted on 09 April 2018

I had a morning appointment today at the above practice. From first entering the Surgery I was treated with respect and understanding from the Reception Staff, which to me is very important, as I am always nervous when attending appointments. The Dentist is always very polite, caring and explains everything fully during my treatment. My treatment was "Pain Free" and never rushed, another good point as I feel it all adds up to a very good experience. I would definitely recommend this Practice to all prospective patients and especially to anyone who are always a bit anxious when attending their Dental appointments. Thank You to you all. Mary Wilson.

Visited April 2018

Church Street Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Excellent Practice.

by Mary Wilson - Posted on 12 March 2018

I attended the above practice this morning. I am a nervous patient and as always on entering the Surgery The Reception Staff are always polite, friendly and caring. As usual the Dentist is always very caring, explains everything fully and makes sure I understand what type of treatment I will be having. I know I will be looked after very well. I would recommend this Practice, especially if you are anxious when attending your appointments. Thank You to you all.

Visited March 2018