Church Street Dental Practice

01695625565 52 Church Street, Orrell, Wigan , Lancs, WN5 8TQ

Mary Wilson gave Church Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Pain Free Appointment.

I had a morning appointment today at the above practice. From first entering the Surgery I was treated with respect and understanding from the Reception Staff, which to me is very important, as I am always nervous when attending appointments.
The Dentist is always very polite, caring and explains everything fully during my treatment.
My treatment was "Pain Free" and never rushed, another good point as I feel it all adds up to a very good experience.
I would definitely recommend this Practice to all prospective patients and especially to anyone who are always a bit anxious when attending their Dental appointments.

Thank You to you all.

Mary Wilson.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 09 April 2018

Mary Wilson gave Church Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Practice.

I attended the above practice this morning. I am a nervous patient and as always on entering the Surgery The Reception Staff are always polite, friendly and caring.
As usual the Dentist is always very caring, explains everything fully and makes sure I understand what type of treatment I will be having. I know I will be looked after very well.
I would recommend this Practice, especially if you are anxious when attending your appointments. Thank You to you all.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 12 March 2018

JennyJ gave Church Street Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I cannot fault them.

As a dentalphobe since childhood due to a couple of horrific experiences I am so pleased that I registered with this practice a few years ago. I am always seen promptly and immediately put at my ease by the dentists and the dental nurses who are always smart.
and professional. As are the staff in reception. The waiting room is bright and airy which does help one to relax. Last year I suffered an accident to a front tooth which was not reparable. At a suitable interval after extraction my dentist fitted me with a bridge which looks absolutely natural. All measurements etc, (done with the latest technology- no horrible impressions any more) making, matching and fitting completed with one appointment. I cannot say how delighted I am. I have no hesitation in recommending this dental surgery to anybody.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 15 September 2017