Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth

01204 850285 RUMWORTH HOUSE, 512 Wigan Rd, Deane , Bolton, Lancashire, BL3 4QW

Anonymous gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentist in Bolton

I was suffering with broken front teeth for years and repairs had been carried in the past but never to the standard which i was about to receive unknowingly ! Previous dentist had been sum what frightening , On the day of my new appointment at Ravat & Ray i was made to feel very comfortable by the dentist staff who explained how and what needed too be done and told me not to worry "we will have your smile back for Christmas" and literally took years of worrying away from me instantly, and now only after a few appointments my teeth are beautiful again , iam very happy with the service .

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 27 November 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 3 stars

Privately disappointed

Arrived early....for my privately paid appointment, with the Dentist and Hygienist.

Wasn't seen until 25 minutes after my allocated appointment time. Lovely, friendly Dentist.......but was in and out within less than 7 minutes. No dental assistant present, to take down / record any findings etc.

Put back into the 'Private' waiting room..........to wait a further 15 minutes to see the Hygienist. In and out of there within 10 minutes, still with only half of my teeth cleaned :(. Obviously they were trying to make up time for the following people waiting to be seen.

£90 paid..........for a very unsatisfactory appointment :(

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth replied on 12 November 2018

We are extremely sorry to hear that you have had had a negative experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. If you would like to meet with Practice Manager, Samantha Churchill to discuss the issue further please do not hesitate to contact her on 01204850285 where she will be happy to arrange a convenient appointment time to meet in practice.

J N James gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

Excellent!

The service provided was absolutely brilliant.
They were incredibly accommodating given how little time I had with my working hours. Nothing was too much trouble.
The conduct of the all from the surgery was nothing but professional and incredibly supportive. Everything from the in-depth explanation of the options available for the treatment, to the follow up from the surgery to check how I was and if there was anything more required.
I would highly recommend Ravat & Ray Dental.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 21 October 2018

John carter gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

First visit

It was my first visit to the dentist on referral for extraction.
Great service from the dentist, made a nervous guy feel at ease,discussed everything he needed to do. Can't thank them enough,
Will be having more work done and I definitely would go back to this practice.
100% in every area of the practice.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 06 August 2018

Anonymous gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 1 stars

Dissapointed

I was given no information whats so ever about the treatment was goi g to be prior to the appointment. I have a complex medical history and take a lot of pain killers plus i find it very hard to sit down.

I find this service completely shocking.

Not happy at all.

1% service rating and thats 1% too many

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 13 August 2018

Anonymous gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

Painless surgical extraction

My own dentist could not carry out the required surgical extraction and I was sent to Ravat & Ray. I was not looking forward to the procedure but my fears were groundless. The total experience was vey good, after filling in the required forms I had a short wait before being called in to one of the treatment rooms. The proposed treatment was explained and then carried out quickly and without pain. It was a far better experience than I expected and I would certainly have no hesitation in going there again.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 02 August 2018

Sharmian gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

So professional and understanding of my anxieties

I was referred here by my dentist for a broken tooth extraction under sedation, because I have a long standing anxiety about having dental treatment. From the minute I walked into the surgery I was put at ease by the dentist, who introduced himself and told me exactly what was going to happen. He didn't make me feel as though I was being silly for being so anxious, as I have experienced in the past with some dentists. He was very understanding and spoke to me throughout the procedure. This was, by far, the best dental experience I have had.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 30 July 2018

Emma gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

I went to this dental practice as I was suffering with an extremely painful abscess. I was initially a patient at another practice where I couldn’t get an appointment after unsuccessfully trying to contact them for almost a week. I then went to an emergency dentist who advised there would be a 12 week wait for an extraction which I needed due to suffering from an extremely painful abscess. I was taking the maximum dosage of pain killers which I hate doing due to the side effects etc. I contacted Ravat & Ray and was given an appointment for the following day. The receptionist was very patient with me and delivered fantastic customer service. I was given a further appointment 2 days later when the infection had gone to remove the damaged tooth. I am a very nervous patient but the dentist and the nurses put my mind at ease so much. They talked me through everything happening so I didn’t panic and I was treated with utmost respect and care. The tooth was removed without any complications.

I am now a patient here and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thanks all.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 04 August 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth replied on 12 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your positive experience with us at Ravat & Ray Dental Care; it is a pleasure to receive such encouraging feedback. As we endeavour to meet the needs of our patients at all times, patient feedback is essential to assist us in improving our service whilst also maintaining the high standard of care we have become so proud to provide. We look forward to working with you for many years to come

Mark Green gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentist in Bolton

In my opinion, Ravat & Ray are the best dentists in Bolton. I've been using them for a number of years now and I have to say that the service I have received is always exemplary. Nothing is too much trouble and the dentists are wonderful, always putting you at ease and keeping you informed through each step of treatment so there are no nasty shocks. Let's face it, going to the dentist can be a bit scary for the toughest among us but I have never had any cause for concern at Ravat & Ray, can't recommend them highly enough.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 16 May 2018

Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth replied on 07 June 2018

Grace gave Ravat and Ray Dental Care - Rumworth a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic Service

I visited the Rumworth Dental Practice for the first time today and I was welcomed by the patient care coordinator who was very polite and professional and put me at ease straight away.
I was extremely impressed with the short waiting time and the cleanliness of the practice.
The Dentist and Dental Nurse also gave me a pleasant welcome and I felt the consultation process was very positive.
I came away from my appointment feeling happy and confident with my treatment plan, I would highly recommend this dental practice and would like to say thank you to the Iovely team of staff.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 25 May 2018