Sherwood Dental Practice

1. Review titled great practic

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 December 2019

i was in so much pain even though i had a appointment two days before i walk in i was greeted well they were fully book that day but the manger made sure i was seen within 20 mins i was so greatful i recomend this pactice to one an all. thumbs up

Visited December 2019

2. Review titled Excellent treatment

by Gillian woodward - Posted on 27 June 2019

Excellent experience at this dentist , as a nervous patient I was delighted , 3 teeth out and a filling , and I didn’t feel a thing , The patients and care shown by dentist Was amazing , would recommend this dentist evert time .

Visited June 2019

Sherwood Dental Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled Can smile now!!

by Mrs B - Posted on 11 September 2019

Recently,as I was eating, my crown fell out, and I was so upset as it was visible if I smiled too much.....after getting an appointment within few days to see dentist, I had a denture made to fit and I was really pleased with it. The staff at the practice are so welcoming and kind...and from the fist time I visited a few years ago, (as a very nervous patient) I came out of the practice with a smile on my face. I would definately recommend the dentist. Lovely atmosphere.

Visited April 2019

Sherwood Dental Practice has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Excellent!!!!!!

by Rachael Wise-Cade - Posted on 15 January 2019

I have been comi9ng to this dentist for 3 years and would recommend it to anyone. The dentist I see is fantastic, so friendly and makes you feel at ease. He was even able to help my autistic son feel comfortable about being at the dentist. All of the reception staff are so friendly and make you feel welcome as soon as you walk through the door. A friendly and warm atmosphere makes coming to the dentist a nice experience.

Visited January 2019

5. Review titled amazing service

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 December 2018

Saw the dentist today after my 10year old son chipped his tooth in half. His calm demeanour and pleasant manner made him feel totally at ease. He explained step by step and the outcome was amazing. His tooth looked better than before the break! Overall service in the dentist surgery was very pleasant. All staff were extremely friendly. Would highly recommend!

6. Review titled Excellent practice

by Mr Bishop - Posted on 21 December 2018

Very happy with the practice in particular the dentist who was very polite and caring and I thought he did excellent work . Made me feel very relaxed and im very happy with the job that he did. yours sincerely Mr Bishop

7. Review titled Outstanding Service & Quality of Work

by Luke O'Dwyer - Posted on 11 September 2019

I have been with Sherwood for years now and recently underwent invisilne treatment and can't thank them enough for the level and quality of service I have received. I am thoroughly happy with the outcome and would highly recommend them for anyone considering to have this done themselves. Not only this but I have had perfect fillings and amazing repairs done that are now completely unnoticeable. Thank you for the great service!

8. Review titled Couldn't ask for more

by Karin Friedrich - Posted on 04 December 2018

Always able to accommodate appointments and change if needed. Really friendly and professional staff throughout and make you feel looked after. Very pleased and couldn't recommend highly enough.

9. Review titled Friendly Dentist

by Helen Chandler - Posted on 20 November 2018

I have been attending this practice for 20 years, seeing one dentist I have problems with my teeth so have to be one of their best patients. My whole family comes here. The dentist makes me feel totally at ease, I do not want to see any other dentist now. He is calm and reassuring. Unfortunately being private means that treatment is expensive. That's the biggest negative for me, it would help if they offered a plan to help with dental costs. My son recently had his first extraction, the dentist was wonderful and made him feel completely comfortable, as I knew he would from my own experience. The receptionist are all really lovely and friendly, another reason for coming here.

Visited November 2018

10. Review titled Caring dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 September 2019

As always I have been treated with care and respect at my 6mthly check. No major treatment just a patch on a worn tooth which was completed then and there. then a quick clean and all good to go. One particular dentist has been my dentist for 18 years and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth.

Visited November 2018