Sherwood Dental Practice

0121 777 4455 Sherwood Dental Practice, 633 - 635 Shirley Road, Hall Green , Birmingham, West Midlands, B28 9JU

Mrs B gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Can smile now!!

Recently,as I was eating, my crown fell out, and I was so upset as it was visible if I smiled too much.....after getting an appointment within few days to see dentist, I had a denture made to fit and I was really pleased with it. The staff at the practice are so welcoming and kind...and from the fist time I visited a few years ago, (as a very nervous patient) I came out of the practice with a smile on my face. I would definately recommend the dentist. Lovely atmosphere.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 16 April 2019

Rachael Wise-Cade gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent!!!!!!

I have been comi9ng to this dentist for 3 years and would recommend it to anyone. The dentist I see is fantastic, so friendly and makes you feel at ease. He was even able to help my autistic son feel comfortable about being at the dentist.

All of the reception staff are so friendly and make you feel welcome as soon as you walk through the door. A friendly and warm atmosphere makes coming to the dentist a nice experience.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 15 January 2019

Luke O'Dwyer gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding Service & Quality of Work

I have been with Sherwood for years now and recently underwent invisilne treatment and can't thank them enough for the level and quality of service I have received. I am thoroughly happy with the outcome and would highly recommend them for anyone considering to have this done themselves. Not only this but I have had perfect fillings and amazing repairs done that are now completely unnoticeable. Thank you for the great service!

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 07 December 2018

Anonymous gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

amazing service

Saw the dentist today after my 10year old son chipped his tooth in half. His calm demeanour and pleasant manner made him feel totally at ease. He explained step by step and the outcome was amazing. His tooth looked better than before the break!

Overall service in the dentist surgery was very pleasant. All staff were extremely friendly.
Would highly recommend!

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018

Mr Bishop gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice

Very happy with the practice in particular the dentist who was very polite and caring and I thought he did excellent work .
Made me feel very relaxed and im very happy with the job that he did.

yours sincerely
Mr Bishop

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 21 December 2018

Karin Friedrich gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't ask for more

Always able to accommodate appointments and change if needed. Really friendly and professional staff throughout and make you feel looked after. Very pleased and couldn't recommend highly enough.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 04 December 2018

kat gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My daughters apt

I phoned the dental surgery yesterday and they were able to give me an appointment for today, the 26th November 2018. My daughter who is 10 years ole had a tooth extraction. She was extremely nervous but the dentist made her feel very comfortable. The dentist was very kind and professional. We were called in shortly after arriving for our appointment. The receptionists are all polite and professional. I have always felt welcome on all my visits here. I would definitely recommend this dental surgery.

My children are always happy to visit the dental surgery. Many thanks.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 27 November 2018

Vanessa Morgan gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

excellent service and great staff

excellent service and great staff

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 22 November 2018

Sue gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Caring dentist

As always I have been treated with care and respect at my 6mthly check. No major treatment just a patch on a worn tooth which was completed then and there. then a quick clean and all good to go. One particular dentist has been my dentist for 18 years and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my teeth.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 22 November 2018

Helen Chandler gave Sherwood Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Friendly Dentist

I have been attending this practice for 20 years, seeing one dentist I have problems with my teeth so have to be one of their best patients. My whole family comes here.
The dentist makes me feel totally at ease, I do not want to see any other dentist now. He is calm and reassuring.
Unfortunately being private means that treatment is expensive. That's the biggest negative for me, it would help if they offered a plan to help with dental costs.
My son recently had his first extraction, the dentist was wonderful and made him feel completely comfortable, as I knew he would from my own experience.
The receptionist are all really lovely and friendly, another reason for coming here.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 20 November 2018