Lynbridge House Dental Surgery

01822 618379 Lynbridge House, 26 West Street , Tavistock, Devon, PL19 8AN

Cornishpixie gave Lynbridge House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Calming and reassuring

I have been very anxious visiting the dentist ever since I had a bad experience some years ago. But the wonderful dentist at Lynbridge always manages to keep me calm during my visits. I recently required an emergency appointment and was seen promptly! As always I received excellent care and service. I can’t recommend Lynbridge dental practice enough!!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 04 July 2018

Colin keatley gave Lynbridge House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great Service!

Today 20th of April 2018 at 8:30am I telephoned the Dentist to say I am in pain and the lady who answered said: can you come in at 12:30pm?

I came from Plymouth because it is very hard to find a dentist who will take new NHS patients, I arrived by 12:10pm did the paper work, was seen at 12:20pm by a very understanding, friendly gentleman, who cleaned the area that was in pain, put some cream into my mouth and wrote out a prescription to strengthen my teeth!

Overall on this visit I was treated with understanding, respect and great service by all the staff at this surgery.

Thank You CK.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 20 April 2018

Patricia Dean gave Lynbridge House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Just wonderful in every way

I have been with The Elms Dental Surgery for 20 odd years, the reception staff are very kind and caring and have time for you. The Dentist's are so kind and listen to what you have to say and if you have a phobia like me both Dentist and nurse put you at ease, I have left 5 *'s as they deserve it in every way, well done to every one at the practice.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 20 February 2018

Colin keatley. gave Lynbridge House Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Happy with the receptionist!

Today I telephoned this dentist because I was in pain, the person who answered gave one a 12:30pm appointment.

The dentist was and always is kind/caring towards my treatments.

It has not always been easy to make an appointment to see a Dentist, some receptionist staff I do find: rude, obstructionist and not helpful to see a dentist in the surgery, though the staff member who works on the front end was outstanding.

I wish all the staff who is employed in the company can have a better customer service to its patients!

CK

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 29 June 2017

Anonymous gave Lynbridge House Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

long wait.

It is a long wait to see a dentist.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 28 June 2017