North Petherton Dental Practice

01278 663333 46 Fore Street, North Petherton, Bridgwater , Somerset, Somerset, TA6 6PZ

Sally gave North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

So Pleased i have changed dentist to this practice

I was fitted in last minute with the hygienist. My experiences in the past have been very stressful and made to feel it was my fault for having little knowledge on how to brush correctly so had no idea was even doing it wrong. So I decided to register with another practice after a a very upsetting visit to my dentist I did read up on reviews before contacting and you practice just seemed to shine from other peoples comments so even though I'm a nervous patient I went and see the hygienist today and I couldn't have been made to feel more comfortable.. She took the time to explain so many things I was unaware of from brushing to mouthwashes. I felt she took the time to explain things to me and never once made me feel I was stupid for not knowing things. Unless we are told we don't always know what's right and wrong. Id highly recommend this practice Even my partner who has a dentist phobia is going to now go and see them which he's not done in the 6 years I have known him so that's got to be good!. I feel now unafraid to go back again where as before i'd put it off till had pain. I have to give this dentist surgery 10 out of 10, and I haven't even seen the dentist here as yet but I know now when I do I don't have to feel afraid and feel silly for having this phobia

thank you for being so understanding and accommodating

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 05 March 2018

North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Dear Sally, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

Anonymous gave North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely brilliant

Really friendly and I was very nervous about the treatment. I told them and they explained everything before doing it, best so far really relaxed atmosphere too

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 27 February 2018

North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Don H gave North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Root Canal treatment

I had some treatment for toothache in a back tooth at another Dentist which was most unsatisfactory as it flared up during a holiday. I hadn't been that satisfied as routine checkups there were done in about 5 minutes, rather than the allowed for 15 minutes. My treatment at North Petherton could not have been more different. They properly investigated and gave me a care plan, which included root canal treatment. They have been very thorough, explained everything both during & after treatment. They are also very friendly!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 18 July 2017

North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 03 November 2017

Dear Valued patient Many thanks for sharing your feedback. We aim for all of our patients to receive the highest quality of care at all times and restoring your smile gives us such pleasure and pride. We are so happy that your results were achieved to your satisfaction and that you felt supported by the team.

Amy B gave North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic

This practice is the best dental surgery I have ever been to. They are fantastic at explaining everything that they are going to do and everything that they are doing and are extremely patient and caring. The service we receive is second to none. They are particularly good with children and nervous teens and put our daughter at ease from start to finish today - would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 February 2017

North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 23 March 2017

Thank You for taking time to leave such a wonderful comment on our NHS choices page. Your comments have been shared with the whole team, we feel it is incredibly important to take great care and consideration with the new generation of patients at the practice, and want to encourage them to come back regularly and build strong rapports with our dentists. thank you for your recommendations and comments.

The Whole Team At North Petherton Dental Practice.

Ami western gave North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist , highly recommended

Excellent dentist , was feeling very nervous and I was made to feel very relaxed and safe , they were very patient with me . I 100 % recommend this dentist , very professional and amazing service , thank you very much to jon and his nurse

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 19 January 2017

North Petherton Dental Practice replied on 24 January 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such positive feedback about the practice and staff. This comment has been shared with Jon and the rest of the team.

Anonymous gave North Petherton Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff and treatment

I only joined this Dental practice a short while ago but they are the best. From the first time you walk through the door you are made welcome by a very nice receptionist with a smile. I am notified of my appointments by text which is brilliant. I have all my treatment explained to me including X-rays in a way that I can understand. I have recommended the practice to friends and neighbours without hesitation. They stay open late one evening a week until 18:00 which is helpful for people who cannot get time from work. Once again I cannot thank or recommend them enough. So glad I found them.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 27 November 2016

North Petherton Dental Practice has not yet replied.