Allen House Dental Practice

01270 581024 186 Hungerford Road, Crewe , Cheshire, Cheshire, CW1 6EJ

Alan platt gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent from start to finish

Rang to make appt as had toothache. Was seen same day and problem diagnosed. Staff were brilliant and overall service couldn't be faulted

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 01 February 2019

We are happy that you had such a positive experience with us. Glad to be of service.

Mary gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

A

Pleasant visit at 9am yesterday 28th JanuaryI wasn’t informed prior to my visit that my dentist had left the practice.I was satisfied with the dentist I saw,but shocked at the cost on arrival at the desk for payment.£39.99,an increase of 20% DISAPPOINTED..

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 29 January 2019

A lovely Dentist

it's a nice little dentist, very caring and considerate.

decently priced and they ensure you under stand everything.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 01 December 2018

Trev gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Extraction

I went for a tooth out and that’s exactly what I got ! It was an emergency appointment so I was seen quickly but there was no song or dance or trying to give me other treatment but options were given and I made my choice of extraction which is what I wanted , staff were all lovely and very professional I can’t fault Allen house I’m very pleased

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 06 October 2018

Anonymous gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service at Allen House!

Our first visit to Allen House (my husband and I) and I have to say it was a very positive experience. We got an appointment in less than a week of registering, were seen on time and were treated with dignity. Couldn't fault any of the team from receptionist to dental nurse and dentist himself! Well done all concerned!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 30 September 2018

RickiFace gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist phobe

I have not visited a dentist inover 20 years and so have built up a bit of a fear of dentists. I explained that I was nervous to the Dentist Assistant as I went into the room and she was quick to reassure me. The Dentist explained everything that was about to happen so that I was not shocked/surprised by anything, and I honestly could not recommend this practice enough. All of the staff are lovely and welcoming, and they promised to run through everything again for my next appointment so as to still keep me at ease.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 21 September 2018

New dentist

I decided to change dentists after a long time so rang around local numbers. I spoke to several people. After my call to Allen House I decided to make an appointment as the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and informative. My visit was very efficient. The dentist I saw was so welcoming she kept me informed of her findings and let me see my x rays while explaining the course of action she intended to take with my permission. I would definitely recommend this practise to anybody.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 17 September 2018

9 years since last visiting a dentist

As someone who has had a dread of dentists since the 1950's (in the days of gas, not cocaine) I had gone 9 years since my last dentist visit.

After ringing to see if I could be taken on, I had my first visit arranged within a few weeks - the receptionist indicated it could possibly have been earlier if there was an emergency.
A filling was required and a second appointment arranged.
The dental staff were gentle and understanding, plenty of smiles and reassurances.

I went for the filling with trepidation and anxiety.
I had some teeth polished whilst the injection was taking effect.
The filling was completed quickly, absolutely no pain and I really wondered why I had been so anxious.
I have already recommended the surgery to a friend.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 17 August 2018

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 06 September 2018

Anonymous, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Anonymous gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Displeased with this service

I vsited this dentist for the first time after experiencing fairly frequent bleeding of the gums. However I left the practice with a sense of self doubt and a lack of self esteem. The dentist told me I had a “gummy smile” and that I may wish to consider Botox in my lip to rectify this. I have always been very happy with the way I look and would not consider myself to have a “gummy smile”. I would not expect these comments from a working professional. I do not feel it is the job of a dentist to offer this ‘advice’. I will therefore not be returning to this dentist as I was made to feel very uncomfortable during the appointment.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 30 August 2018

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 06 September 2018

We are really sorry to hear that you have not been completely satisfied with your experience. Please note that, we never offered botox at this practice, so it would be very unlikely that we recommend such services which we do not provide. We do try our best to look after your overall oral dental health and we will advise on different options of aesthetic dental treatments, only upon your request. Please contact the surgery if anything we could do to and we will be very happy to discuss any issues you may have.

JE gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

I have been attending this practice for 9 years now after being very unhappy with my previous dentist. I have always received a warm and professional welcome from the reception staff and the dentist has always put me at ease and she explains in detail any work I may need (which is not very often). I always feel good and confident about myself and my smile when I have had a clean. I have recommended this practice to many friends over the years and they have always told me moving to this practice was a stroke of good luck.

Please carry on the good work Allen House!

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 04 September 2018

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 06 September 2018

JE, we are so happy to read such a great review about Allen House Dental Practice!