Allen House Dental Practice

1. Review titled An excellent dental practise

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 October 2019

This practice offers an excellent service. Appointments are bookable well in advance and reminders are issued for those who require them! Dentists are thorough and professional.

Visited September 2019

2. Review titled Fabulous practice

by Terry - Posted on 09 August 2019

I have been a patient here for a couple of years and cant praise the place enough. Everybody involved are professional and friendly so every visit is calm and always informative of every action taking place. Fabulous.

Visited August 2019

Replied on 09 August 2019

Wonderful review! Many thanks. We are happy to be of service.

3. Review titled Unprofessional

by C. Smith - Posted on 05 August 2019

Arrived for my appointment only to be told they had tried to call me 20 minutes earlier due to dentist not having arrived. Had to take time off work for appointment, very inconvenient and not offered compensation like when they charge you for missing appointment. Very poor.

Visited July 2019

4. Review titled Great dental practice

by Steve - Posted on 03 March 2019

I have been a patient with Allen house for about 30 years, in that time I've seen a number of different dentists and never had any problems. Staff are very polite and always helpful no problems with appointments or there prices.

Visited February 2019

Replied on 03 March 2019

Wonderful! Thanks for positive review.

5. Review titled Dentist phobe

by RickiFace - Posted on 21 September 2018

I have not visited a dentist inover 20 years and so have built up a bit of a fear of dentists. I explained that I was nervous to the Dentist Assistant as I went into the room and she was quick to reassure me. The Dentist explained everything that was about to happen so that I was not shocked/surprised by anything, and I honestly could not recommend this practice enough. All of the staff are lovely and welcoming, and they promised to run through everything again for my next appointment so as to still keep me at ease.

Visited September 2018

Replied on 21 September 2018

We are happy to be of service. Many thanks for your review.

6. Review titled New dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 September 2018

I decided to change dentists after a long time so rang around local numbers. I spoke to several people. After my call to Allen House I decided to make an appointment as the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and informative. My visit was very efficient. The dentist I saw was so welcoming she kept me informed of her findings and let me see my x rays while explaining the course of action she intended to take with my permission. I would definitely recommend this practise to anybody.

Visited September 2018

7. Review titled Displeased with this service

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 August 2018

I vsited this dentist for the first time after experiencing fairly frequent bleeding of the gums. However I left the practice with a sense of self doubt and a lack of self esteem. The dentist told me I had a “gummy smile” and that I may wish to consider Botox in my lip to rectify this. I have always been very happy with the way I look and would not consider myself to have a “gummy smile”. I would not expect these comments from a working professional. I do not feel it is the job of a dentist to offer this ‘advice’. I will therefore not be returning to this dentist as I was made to feel very uncomfortable during the appointment.

Visited August 2018

Replied on 30 August 2018

We are really sorry to hear that you have not been completely satisfied with your experience. Please note that, we never offered botox at this practice, so it would be very unlikely that we recommend such services which we do not provide. We do try our best to look after your overall oral dental health and we will advise on different options of aesthetic dental treatments, only upon your request. Please contact the surgery if anything we could do to and we will be very happy to discuss any issues you may have.

8. Review titled 9 years since last visiting a dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 August 2018

As someone who has had a dread of dentists since the 1950's (in the days of gas, not cocaine) I had gone 9 years since my last dentist visit. After ringing to see if I could be taken on, I had my first visit arranged within a few weeks - the receptionist indicated it could possibly have been earlier if there was an emergency. A filling was required and a second appointment arranged. The dental staff were gentle and understanding, plenty of smiles and reassurances. I went for the filling with trepidation and anxiety. I had some teeth polished whilst the injection was taking effect. The filling was completed quickly, absolutely no pain and I really wondered why I had been so anxious. I have already recommended the surgery to a friend.

Visited August 2018

Replied on 17 August 2018

Anonymous, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

9. Review titled Friendly, trustworthy and professional

by Ben Berrisford - Posted on 15 May 2018

I have been going to Allen House Dental Practice for several years now and always find that I receive an excellent service. Whilst there are several dental practices closer to where I live, I would not choose anywhere else going from the positive experiences I have had here. I always receive professional advice in a friendly and welcoming environment. Keep up the great work.

Visited May 2018

Replied on 15 May 2018

Hi Ben Berrisford, thank you so much for your positive comments about Allen House Dental Practice! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

10. Review titled Brilliant Customer Service & Management Change has NO Impact

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 April 2018

Brilliant Dentist and his team with excellent post treatment care, followed by good customer service. New management ensured continuity of good service and professional care.

Visited April 2018

Replied on 23 April 2018

Anonymous, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Allen House Dental Practice.