Allen House Dental Practice

1. Review titled Great practice

by Thelma Knowles - Posted on 26 November 2019

Had my first visit today at this practice and can highly recommend it. I was very happy with the treatment I received. All the staff are very welcoming.

Visited November 2019

2. Review titled Welcoming Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2019

Been at this practice for 25+ years and there have been a lot of changes but I have always been happy about my quality of care and the staff.

Visited October 2019

3. Review titled An excellent dental practise

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 October 2019

This practice offers an excellent service. Appointments are bookable well in advance and reminders are issued for those who require them! Dentists are thorough and professional.

4. Review titled Still the same excellent service

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 September 2019

I have been a patient at Allen House since 2006 and despite changes to the practice, staffing I have always received the best treatment. I had a fear of Dentists from childhood and am now able to go for treatment without anxiety due to the care and compassion if the dentist's.

5. Review titled Professional as always

by Scott T - Posted on 27 September 2019

I have been with the surgery for over 30 years. I have just literally had some work done by the new Dentist, and must say I am very happy with the result - A very professional job - A very nice guy too.

6. Review titled Fabulous practice

by Terry - Posted on 09 August 2019

I have been a patient here for a couple of years and cant praise the place enough. Everybody involved are professional and friendly so every visit is calm and always informative of every action taking place. Fabulous.

Visited August 2019

Replied on 09 August 2019

Wonderful review! Many thanks. We are happy to be of service.

7. Review titled Unprofessional

by C. Smith - Posted on 05 August 2019

Arrived for my appointment only to be told they had tried to call me 20 minutes earlier due to dentist not having arrived. Had to take time off work for appointment, very inconvenient and not offered compensation like when they charge you for missing appointment. Very poor.

Visited July 2019

8. Review titled Very happy with the new dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 July 2019

New dentist was lovely made my kids feel at ease very good with them a really nice guy.

Visited July 2019

Replied on 07 July 2019

We are happy that you had such a positive experience today. Thank you so much.

9. Review titled Dental Hygienist

by Gail - Posted on 20 May 2019

I am a regular patient at this practice, and am always met by courteous and well trained staff. Reception/Practice manager is excellent, my dentist is a consummate professional with a light and welcoming disposition and today I met a new dental hygienist. There may be some members of the public who shy away from the hygienist thinking the approach is often invasive and unforgiving. However, this is simply not the case. Every process was clearly explained in a concise and informed manner. The dental hygienist has a light hand whilst doing a thorough job. I would absolutely recommend any nervous patients making an appointment. Cannot commend this new member of the team highly enough, excellent interpersonal skills and practice methods.

Visited May 2019

Replied on 20 May 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. I will pass your kind comments to our dedicated team here.

10. Review titled Excellent dental practice.

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 March 2019

Allen house is a brilliant dental practice. We needed an appointment in a hurry as my husband had broken a tooth. Despite our regular appointment being 3 weeks away the receptionist fitted us in within 24 hours. The locum dentist was excellent and dealt with us speedily and courteously, giving us a choice of treatments to choose from and explaining the options in detail. Cannot fault this practice.

Visited March 2019