Allen House Dental Practice

01270 581024 186 Hungerford Road, Crewe , Cheshire, Cheshire, CW1 6EJ

Gail gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Hygienist

I am a regular patient at this practice, and am always met by courteous and well trained staff. Reception/Practice manager is excellent, my dentist is a consummate professional with a light and welcoming disposition and today I met a new dental hygienist. There may be some members of the public who shy away from the hygienist thinking the approach is often invasive and unforgiving. However, this is simply not the case. Every process was clearly explained in a concise and informed manner. The dental hygienist has a light hand whilst doing a thorough job. I would absolutely recommend any nervous patients making an appointment. Cannot commend this new member of the team highly enough, excellent interpersonal skills and practice methods.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 20 May 2019

Excellent dental practice.

Allen house is a brilliant dental practice. We needed an appointment in a hurry as my husband had broken a tooth. Despite our regular appointment being 3 weeks away the receptionist fitted us in within 24 hours. The locum dentist was excellent and dealt with us speedily and courteously, giving us a choice of treatments to choose from and explaining the options in detail. Cannot fault this practice.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 07 March 2019

Steve gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dental practice

I have been a patient with Allen house for about 30 years, in that time I've seen a number of different dentists and never had any problems. Staff are very polite and always helpful no problems with appointments or there prices.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 03 March 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 March 2019

Wonderful! Thanks for positive review.

Chris gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Treatment

Fantastic treatment, everyone at the practice has been marvellous, have recommended to friends and family this is THE place to go.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 10 March 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 March 2019

Fabulous review! Many thanks!

Alan platt gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent from start to finish

Rang to make appt as had toothache. Was seen same day and problem diagnosed. Staff were brilliant and overall service couldn't be faulted

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 01 February 2019

We are happy that you had such a positive experience with us. Glad to be of service.

Mary gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

A

Pleasant visit at 9am yesterday 28th JanuaryI wasn’t informed prior to my visit that my dentist had left the practice.I was satisfied with the dentist I saw,but shocked at the cost on arrival at the desk for payment.£39.99,an increase of 20% DISAPPOINTED..

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 29 January 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 February 2019

So sorry you were disappointed, but we are happy that we were able to resolve this issue amicably. Look forward to seeing you soon.

A lovely Dentist

it's a nice little dentist, very caring and considerate.

decently priced and they ensure you under stand everything.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 01 December 2018

Thank you so much.

Trev gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Extraction

I went for a tooth out and that’s exactly what I got ! It was an emergency appointment so I was seen quickly but there was no song or dance or trying to give me other treatment but options were given and I made my choice of extraction which is what I wanted , staff were all lovely and very professional I can’t fault Allen house I’m very pleased

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 06 October 2018

Anonymous gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great service at Allen House!

Our first visit to Allen House (my husband and I) and I have to say it was a very positive experience. We got an appointment in less than a week of registering, were seen on time and were treated with dignity. Couldn't fault any of the team from receptionist to dental nurse and dentist himself! Well done all concerned!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 30 September 2018

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 February 2019

Wonderful! Thank you for your positive review.

RickiFace gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist phobe

I have not visited a dentist inover 20 years and so have built up a bit of a fear of dentists. I explained that I was nervous to the Dentist Assistant as I went into the room and she was quick to reassure me. The Dentist explained everything that was about to happen so that I was not shocked/surprised by anything, and I honestly could not recommend this practice enough. All of the staff are lovely and welcoming, and they promised to run through everything again for my next appointment so as to still keep me at ease.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 21 September 2018

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 February 2019

We are happy to be of service. Many thanks for your review.