Allen House Dental Practice

01270 581024 186 Hungerford Road, Crewe , Cheshire, Cheshire, CW1 6EJ

Terry gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fabulous practice

I have been a patient here for a couple of years and cant praise the place enough. Everybody involved are professional and friendly so every visit is calm and always informative of every action taking place. Fabulous.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 09 August 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 16 August 2019

Wonderful review! Many thanks. We are happy to be of service.

Anonymous gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy with the new dentist

New dentist was lovely made my kids feel at ease very good with them a really nice guy.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 07 July 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 11 July 2019

We are happy that you had such a positive experience today. Thank you so much.

C. Smith gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Unprofessional

Arrived for my appointment only to be told they had tried to call me 20 minutes earlier due to dentist not having arrived. Had to take time off work for appointment, very inconvenient and not offered compensation like when they charge you for missing appointment. Very poor.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 05 August 2019

Allen House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Gail gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Hygienist

I am a regular patient at this practice, and am always met by courteous and well trained staff. Reception/Practice manager is excellent, my dentist is a consummate professional with a light and welcoming disposition and today I met a new dental hygienist. There may be some members of the public who shy away from the hygienist thinking the approach is often invasive and unforgiving. However, this is simply not the case. Every process was clearly explained in a concise and informed manner. The dental hygienist has a light hand whilst doing a thorough job. I would absolutely recommend any nervous patients making an appointment. Cannot commend this new member of the team highly enough, excellent interpersonal skills and practice methods.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 20 May 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 11 July 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. I will pass your kind comments to our dedicated team here.

Excellent dental practice.

Allen house is a brilliant dental practice. We needed an appointment in a hurry as my husband had broken a tooth. Despite our regular appointment being 3 weeks away the receptionist fitted us in within 24 hours. The locum dentist was excellent and dealt with us speedily and courteously, giving us a choice of treatments to choose from and explaining the options in detail. Cannot fault this practice.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 07 March 2019

Allen House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

Steve gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dental practice

I have been a patient with Allen house for about 30 years, in that time I've seen a number of different dentists and never had any problems. Staff are very polite and always helpful no problems with appointments or there prices.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 03 March 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 March 2019

Wonderful! Thanks for positive review.

Chris gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dental Treatment

Fantastic treatment, everyone at the practice has been marvellous, have recommended to friends and family this is THE place to go.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 10 March 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 March 2019

Fabulous review! Many thanks!

Alan platt gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent from start to finish

Rang to make appt as had toothache. Was seen same day and problem diagnosed. Staff were brilliant and overall service couldn't be faulted

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 24 January 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 01 February 2019

We are happy that you had such a positive experience with us. Glad to be of service.

Mary gave Allen House Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

A

Pleasant visit at 9am yesterday 28th JanuaryI wasn’t informed prior to my visit that my dentist had left the practice.I was satisfied with the dentist I saw,but shocked at the cost on arrival at the desk for payment.£39.99,an increase of 20% DISAPPOINTED..

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 29 January 2019

Allen House Dental Practice replied on 26 February 2019

So sorry you were disappointed, but we are happy that we were able to resolve this issue amicably. Look forward to seeing you soon.

A lovely Dentist

it's a nice little dentist, very caring and considerate.

decently priced and they ensure you under stand everything.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 01 December 2018