Littleborough Dental Practice

1. Review titled Lovely dentist

by Tina Cox - Posted on 13 February 2020

I attend regularly for check ups and I'm always really nervous. He puts me at ease, explains everything and is gentle and reassuring.

2. Review titled Great dentist

by Sophie - Posted on 14 February 2020

Great dentist. Good customer service. Staff always polite and helpful My dentist is by far one of the best Dentists. I have been a patient of his for 18 years and would highly recommend him to anyone.

3. Review titled great practise

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 February 2020

the waiting time is very short the reception staff are very friendly and helpful the dentist is very professional and friendly. He makes you feel at ease and i have never had any issues at this practise.

4. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 February 2020

Very professional and friendly service, highly recommend.The receptionists are very helpful and always have a ready smile. I wouldn’t go anywhere else, so thank you.

5. Review titled Friendly practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 February 2020

The receptionists are welcoming and efficient. The dentist was also welcoming and explained what he was doing,he asked if I'd had any problems with my teeth and answered my queries? The experience ( after my worries) was done in a professional way and he and his dental nurse were reassuring in the way they treated me.

6. Review titled A Caring, traditional dental practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 February 2020

This practice has the ability to make you feel welcome both from the administration staff to the practioners. We have been attending here for many years and even though we moved to the coast ten years ago we believe it is in our best interest to travel the 60 miles each way for this practice.

7. Review titled Outstanding service

by Charlotte Smythe - Posted on 19 February 2020

I would highly recommend Littleborough Dental Practice for the outstanding service it provides. All staff are welcoming and always put you at ease. They are highly professional and always have time to answer any questions you may have. 5 star in every aspect!

8. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 February 2020

The online communication was excellent and the dentist was efficient, gave clear explanations as he went through each stage and very kind. Thank you.

9. Review titled Excellent practice

by Margaret Barclay Cooper - Posted on 05 February 2020

The advice i have been given by the Dentist was Honest and very useful to me. The staff who attended to me were very polite and helpful, it was a pleasure to visit the dentist. It was my first time attending this practice and i just wish i had been a patient before now. Certainly would strongly recomend this practice.

10. Review titled Professional and friendly dental practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 February 2020

The receptionists are welcoming and efficient. The dental staff are proficient and able. The dentist is cordial and professional.