Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice

0114 276 0483 Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice, 1 Convent Walk , SHEFFIELD, S3 7RX

Anonymous gave Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Dentist.

I wasn't afraid of the dentist up until I was about 20 when the dental practice I'd been to all my life changed hands. I just had really horrible experiences with various dentists since then which resulted in me avoiding going for years. I moved cities and needed work done so I chose this practice. Absolutely amazing service. I was so incredibly nervous during the initial appointment but it soon became apparent that I was in very capable hands. The dentist makes you feel calm, talks you through everything they're doing, gives you time if you need it and is super friendly. I recently went for a root canal and wasn't at all worried which would have been unthinkable years ago!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 03 August 2018

Mrs Keep gave Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dentist!

What an incredible dentist. I have had dental phobia and my teeth are a real mess. Today I had a root canal to save a tooth another dentist had said could only be extracted. The care during the procedure is second to none. Every move is explained so you don’t jump and she even counts down, helping you know you only have ‘5 more minutes’. I would say that after visiting a few times she has reduced my phobia to a point where I don’t put off appointments anymore, no longer cry in the chair and also know my teeth are in great hands. I would say it’s still no fun, but I am not scared of getting in the chair. This would have been unthinkable 2 years ago or with previous dentists.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 08 June 2018

Elaine K gave Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dentist for those with Phobias - Amazing care

Brilliant dentist. I am so scared of the dentist and was looking for a dentist in Sheffield that was suitable for someone who is scared of the whole process from start to end. Another dentist had told me I needed an extraction, and I was just in such a wobble around it. I googled for dentists who could cope with phobias, asked around and eventually booked in here for a 'look'. I was confident I have found the dentist I can stay with forever and now have recommended her to my family and friends

I can't state how great the dentist is. I have had a filling today after a clean and polish and tidy of a botched filling (I even hate the clean and polish) and I have survived!

1) The dentist explains everything before it happens - even telling you where their hands are.
2) The dentist and the assistant are so upbeat and friendly and genuinely chatty and warm - I never feel embarrassed or stupid even if i'm woozy or have a panic attack - they give you all the time in the world to start to geel better and just say 'get it all out!' and let me listen to my iphone.
3) The dentist takes everything step by step. I've had awful shocking treatments before where I was treated like a real pain for asking any questions and I have never felt anything but like a valued customer here.You aren't hurried out at all.
4) Booking in is really easy and they call to confirm the day before which is great.
5) On West street and clinic is clean but not 'clinical' and scary

I can't recommend them enough. Obviously, I don't like the dentist experience and would prefer that all my teeth were tip top, but the reality is this is a great dentist if you are fearful.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 11 July 2017

Anonymous gave Devonshire Quarter Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Nervous patient

I have not been to the dentist in years and felt very nervous about going as I have so many phobias etc. From the moment I booked I felt very re-assured by the reception staff who informed me nothing would happen unless I was happy. The dentist and their assistant are the nicest people ever and I want to thank them for their kindness , understanding and patience with me. My teeth feel so much better and cleaner and I do not need to go back for another year, which is great. I will definitely be returning in a year. I have now found a dentist that I like and trust. What a relief.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 27 January 2017