Thorpe Hesley Dental Practice

1. Review titled The well-oiled machine!

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 November 2019

Everything went well for me and my wife’s visit. The waiting room and surgeries are spotlessly clean and modern. Appointments on time, this place runs like a well-oiled machine!

Visited November 2019

2. Review titled Superb Service

by Roger & Jo Chatwin - Posted on 11 September 2019

The service my wife and receive from all the Staff at the Practice is second to none. Nothing has ever been too much trouble, thank you too you all. CARRY ON THE GREAT WORK...

Visited September 2019

3. Review titled A very good dentist

by Guy morton - Posted on 23 August 2019

All ways very good with advice and dental work is fast and very good Excellent Service. By all staff.

Visited August 2019

4. Review titled would not take on an elderly gentleman

by Anonymous - Posted on 31 July 2019

i rang the practice to try to book my dad in and was told not taking on new patients. My dad was born and bred in the village and worked all his life. He has been seriously ill for the past 3 years and because he hasn't been in for 8 years they wont accept him. Prior to his last visit he was a regular attender and never missed an appointment. They now expect my elderly parents to travel out of the village for dental treatment. I work in a busy NHS practice and we aren't taking new patients on but we do make exceptions and i am disappointed that the practice is willing to leave my father in pain.

Visited July 2019

Replied on 31 July 2019

Sadly we have had to introduce as practice policy that once a time period of 2+years has passed since an appointment was attended a person is remove from our list. Only by doing so do we aim to be in a position to accept new patients again. People who have had a good attendance history are invited to keep an eye on this site to see when we are accepting new patients and are welcome to contact us to re-join.

5. Review titled Excellent service

by Lormart - Posted on 26 November 2018

I visited this dentist purely out of necessity, due to a longtime fear of dentists since childhood. I was very warmly greeted, the dentist was brilliant, explained everything to me in detail, told me the number of appointments I would need and assured me I wouldn’t feel a thing. I was put greatly at ease and when my final appointment arrived and I had to have an extraction it was explained again to me and I definitely didn’t feel a thing. I have no hesitation in recommending this practice.

Visited November 2018

Replied on 26 November 2018

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review.

6. Review titled Fantastic

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 October 2018

I had to have 3 emergency appointments in the same week and another a month or so after. The dentists and all staff were so helpful and sympathetic! Such lovely people!

Visited October 2018

Replied on 09 October 2018

I'm glad we were able to help you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.