Rivergreen Dental Practice

0115 9456005 Rivergreen Dental Practice, 108 Southchurch Drive, Clifton , Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG11 8AD

Anonymous gave Rivergreen Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and highly recommended!

Hands down the best dental surgery I've used (and with the war zone that is my teeth, I've visited a few). I've had quite a bit of work done here and it's always been completely fine. The reception staff are friendly and happy to chat, and the dentist is excellent at what he does and a really nice bloke too. I'm always put completely at ease when I visit Rivergreen, I trust all the staff 100% and I would cheerfully recommend them to anyone.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 06 March 2019

Referral to Maxial Facial clinic at the QMC

My wife went to see the dentist about a lesion type spot on her tongue & although he didn't think that it was anything sinister he wasn't sure what it was so he referred her to the maxial facial clinic at the QMC hospital to have it checked. My wife received an appointment within 2 weeks which for my wife was like an eternity because she thought that she might have cancer. I went with my wife for her consultation at the hospital & everything was fine & my wife was told that it was a vein, which was normal & no treatment needed, which was a massive relief to us all. I was convinced that wouldn't be cancer but I agreed that the dentist did the right thing in referring my wife to the hospital, & being cautious in his approach. As a family we just can't thank the dentist & the staff enough for their care & compassion.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 23 February 2019

Sharon gave Rivergreen Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent practice.

I have recently registered with Rivergreen dental practice after trying several nhs and private dentists in the past. I would highly recommend Rivergreen. The service, staff and professionalism of the practice is second to none.
After experiencing their excellent patient centred service I’m just disappointed I wasted so much time with other dentists over the years.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 03 January 2019

Julie Kilbourn gave Rivergreen Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Wisdom tooth extraction

My dentist and dental nurse are a fantastic team very reassuring and understanding as I am a very nervous patient .
They really put me at ease and made sure that I was comfortable through out the procedure .Thank you
Julie

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018

Great staff

We have been using this practice for around 4 years now and seen a few different dentists there over these years, but we find all the staff to be very thorough, caring and committed to doing their best for the patients. The staff we have seen most recently have been fantastic with our very young children, trying to make their experience fun and relaxed. I would recommend this practise to anyone. The recent makeover to the reception area and treatment rooms give the practise a modern, fresh and clean look.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Best Dentist

The Dentists were really thorough and gentle. I was really nervous before I came but they really put me at ease. I'd highly recommend the practice, they're all very caring!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 17 January 2018

Ghost Finch gave Rivergreen Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Disappointing

I have not experienced a lack of care at any iother dentists where i have lived.
Think twice before going!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 11 January 2018

Brilliant practice!

Been at this practice for many years and the dentists and staff are really friendly, they couldn't do more for you. Highly recommend it!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 12 January 2018

Anonymous gave Rivergreen Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Started at this practice two years ago and am impressed

I moved from a large practice where I felt like a number and there was a lack of continuity. This practice is smaller and the care is excellent. I even got a lost filling replaced on the same day. It is the first dentist I have been to where my mouth and neck are checked for lumps at every inspection.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 11 February 2018

Anonymous gave Rivergreen Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Customer Care Lacking

I must say the the receptionist that i dealt with regarding an nhs appointment was just downright rude

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 12 January 2018