Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli)

01205 400000 1b Saundergate Lane, Wyberton , Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 7BX

Anonymous gave Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) a rating of 5 stars

check up and clean discuss any other probs for future

always good service all through my visit
can have good banter and joke it does help
appointment times are easy to arrange to suit
and are usually within 10 mins

cannot fault this practice

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 12 November 2018

Amazing Dentists

Amazing Dentists and Staff, Very Clean surgery, Relax environment, Good Parking

Pride to use this service, Well Done

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 02 July 2018

Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) has not yet replied.

Tina Robinson gave Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) a rating of 5 stars

Emergency Appointment

My own dentist not available, however still received emergency treatment by another dentist. Excellent service and medication prescribed. Thankyou all for your assistance and attention. Highly recommended

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 12 July 2018

Amazing Dentists

Amazing Dentists and Staff, Very Clean surgery, Relax environment, Good Parking

Pride to use this service, Well Done

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 02 July 2018

Best Dentist I Have Had In My 70 Years On Earth

I applied to join this practice when they first opened and have received excellent service at least twice every year since. Today I phoned at 9am requesting an early appointment to address a swollen gum that wasn't causing me any pain, but clearly wasn't right. I was given a sit and wait appointment for 11am and was seen very quickly. I was back home by 12pm, having been to the chemist to collect a prescription the dentist issued.
Brilliant treatment as usual thank you.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 18 June 2018

Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) has not yet replied.

Nicola gave Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) a rating of 5 stars

Top of its league

My Dentist puts Boston Dental Practice at the top of its league. He is a master of his trade. I have had experienced first hand, of two complex procedures that he has undertaken with such professionalism . The NHS are lucky to have such a skilled Dental surgeon .

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 20 June 2018

Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) has not yet replied.

Ann gave Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) a rating of 5 stars

Very happy with anand

Being a nervous patient, I was very apprehensive about my appointment when I was told I needed root canal. I can honestly say my dentist is the most gentle dentist I have ever seen. He puts me at ease, explains everything thoroughly and has certainly improved my faith in dentists! No longer am I afraid to attend my appointments. The staff are very friendly and the practice has a relaxed atmosphere. Would never go anywhere else.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 20 June 2018

Good experience

I had a very good feeling from the minute I stepped in to the reception area by being welcomed and talking to the receptionist to introduce myself to see the dentist I had the appointment with. I was guided to the surgery and left to a very kind and caring dentist who took a good care of me during the whole procedure.
The treatment was explained and I knew exactly what’s going on whole the way.
That was calm , caring and respectful dentist. Definitely will recommend my friends.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 05 June 2018

Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) has not yet replied.

Very kind and professional dentist

I really appreciate the honesty and professional way of the dentist

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 05 June 2018

Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Boston Dental Centre (Mrs L Amini & Mrs M Tavasoli) a rating of 1 stars

unhappy

On visting this practice on 23rd March the receptionists seemed to be more interested in talking about food amd what they want to eat...than to offer good customer service ..they were abrupt and un approachable.
I enter the dentist room and found him to be sharp and rude and didnt seem very sympathetic or compassionate.. He seemed to be in a rush and very unhelpful.NO PEOPLE SKILLS i am very frightened of going to a dentist and he certainly didnt male me feel at ease..I am a paying patient and should be treated with respect.not to feel that its a crime that i do not visit on a regular basis.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 23 March 2018