Briarmeads Dental Practice

0116 271 0500 95 Briar Meads , Oadby, Leicestershire, LE2 5WE

Nice touch

I had an appointment booked and forgot it. The practice phoned me to see if I was ok and to re book. I thought for NHS this was a nice touch.
Nice to see customer care so good.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 05 October 2018

Anonymous gave Briarmeads Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Poor service and lack of patient care

Pre-booked check up appointments are regularly cancelled and moved at short notice, even though they have been booked 6 month in advance. Planning and organisation is poor. Turnover of staff is high so continuity of care is poor. I have had billing mistakes and the reception staff are unprofessional.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 04 October 2018

Briarmeads Dental Practice replied on 04 October 2018

We are very sorry to hear about this but unfortunately the Dentist's do have to do continual practice development, the courses are sometimes not booked as far as 6 months in advance there for patients appointments need to be altered. I do apologise for the upset this has caused. If you would like to discuss this matter further please do not hesitate to contact the practice.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rang today to make an appointment and was told I have been taken off the waiting list for not attended for two years. I have not been given any reminders and they also said I didn't attend an appointment which I had cancelled. I asked why they didn't send me any reminders and I was passed over to a rude manager who said it's their policy and kept interrupting me. He was not apologetic at all and spoke to me in such a rude manner.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 25 May 2018

Anonymous gave Briarmeads Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Not afraid of dentist any more.

My experience at Briarmeads dental practice has been extremely pleasant.Staff are very helpful and always seem to be happy and have a chat with you to make you feel at ease.The dentist is very gentle and understands if you are a bit nervous.Also the hygienist is very friendly and makes you feel at ease.I would like to thank you all.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018

Briarmeads Dental Practice replied on 14 March 2018

Thank you for your Comment. We appreciate your feedback .

Great dentist and staff

Dental visits are not my favourite but today the dentist and their assistant made my visit very pleasant and left the place smiling. Professional caring, explaining treatment very well. All you would expect and more. Not sure about the other reviews because I have been going here for years and always found all the staff very warm and care about patients. Keep the chats going as it makes me feel relaxed.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Horrendous

They claim to accept NHS patients but never do. Staff member very rude with poor customer service. Please send this person on customer service course. To be stating there is a waiting list for over 12 months is ludicrous!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 12 December 2016

Briarmeads Dental Practice replied on 14 December 2016

Thank you for your comment, We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. Please call me Ali Jamal (Practice Manager) on 0116 2710500 and we will see how we can accommodate you.