Shepshed Dental Practice

1. Review titled EXCELLENT SERVICE

by Stacey and family - Posted on 19 February 2020

Always happy with the service and extremely friendly staff and dentist. Makes my children all feel at ease even if treatment is needed

Visited February 2020

2. Review titled Excellent at putting you at ease

by N.D. - Posted on 03 February 2020

I recently changed dentist practice due to my old dentist retiring, and not likely the replacement! Having had a bad experience as a child with an abscess I am naturally nervous about any dentist trips, so was reluctantly going for my next check-up. The dentist has been great with me over the last couple of months, reassuring me and giving a full explanation of treatment options I had for replacing a crown. I would recommend him to others as he has put me at ease. Him and the rest of the staff are all friendly and helpful.

3. Review titled Fantastic with Children

by N.D. - Posted on 03 February 2020

I recently took my 2 year old for a check-up. Absolutely fantastic experience! (I'm a nervous patient from experiences elsewhere as a child, and didn't want her to be the same) The dentist was very patient, singing nursery rhymes with her and relating to the children's book she had picked up from the reception area. He waited for daughter to 'warm' to him, counting her 10 fingers and was ultimately able to check and count all 16 teeth - even if that did mean he was kneeling on the floor to see. It was a brilliant experience for Daughter and Mummy. I would highly recommend for children.

4. Review titled A caring practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 January 2020

A very caring dentist and nurse. Efficient receptionist. A lovely calm atmosphere in the surgery and always feel at ease. All procedures fully explained.

Shepshed Dental Practice has not yet replied.

5. Review titled A practice second to none!

by Anonymous - Posted on 31 July 2019

I come from a line of dentists so should know my stuff! I have had three potentially serious dental problems and all sorted by this practice speedily and professionally: 1) two years ago I went in for my normal checkup and happened to mention that when I yawned a ‘bump’ popped out of my jawline near my ear. The dentist immediately, on the same day referred me to the Maxillofacial Centre in Leicester. I was seen two days later, was warned that the lump could be extremely serious and should be surgically removed. This was done and was non malignant. How was that for service?! 2) I was in Spain on the Thursday before Christmas when I snapped a front crown at the root (very glamorous for the Yuletide!). I immediately phoned the practice as we were returning to U.K. the next day. Could I pop in to see the dentist straight from the plane? No unfortunately the dentist is out of the country until the New Year. Despair! A toothless smile for Christmas and the New Year! Lo and behold! A few minutes later the Dental Nurse phoned me (in Spain!), to ask if I would be prepared to go to their dental technicians workshop, who would open up for me specially on the Saturday morning. No problem - Yes! Yes! Yes! So the workshop opened up specially on Saturday and an hour later I had a front tooth to match the others! Hey ho! Incredible and beyond the call of duty! It doesn’t end there! 3) Due to the previous jawline lump I had to have a check up. The specialist asked if the dentist would provide a copy of an X-ray of my jaw. Duly done - but the hospital system couldn’t open the memory stick for legal reasons. Without any ado, the Dental Nurse arranged to email it directly to the surgeon. The X-ray confirmed all was well. Can you believe this? Such a fabulously efficient, caring, professional team. As I said - second to none and dare I say it? This practice knocks spots off my dental relatives! Ssssshhhhhh! PS cannot fill in the date correctly below as I am writing re three separate occasions. Apologies for any typos.

Visited July 2019

Replied on 08 October 2019

Good Morning Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback. We are pleased that we have been able to provide you with the best patient care and experience. We are here to help you and receiving positive feedback from yourself is not only rewarding but reassures us that we are doing our job well. This makes us as a team at Shepshed Dental Practice to go the extra mile when it comes to patient care. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

6. Review titled my treatment at shepshed dental practice.

by Hugh Mills. - Posted on 11 September 2019

I have been going to Shepshed dental practice for a number of years,I decided to have my teeth capped which is a major procedure,I have to say from the planning down to the finished job the treatment i received from the whole team was 1st class and i would highly recommend the team at Shepshed Dental Practice ,well done and thank you.

Visited February 2019

Replied on 16 September 2019

7. Review titled Pleasant,friendly dentist - very reassuring

by Cheryl - Posted on 14 October 2018

I have recently had a crown fitted at this dentist. I was very apprehensive as I had heard mixed reports on crowns. I had made an appointment to have it fitted but after talking to others was concerned whether it was the right thing for me. I phoned the dentist who then phoned me back to discuss my options. I decided that it was the best option for me - on arrival for my appointment the dentist made sure I was happy to go ahead, After having the crown fitted I was extremely happy with it. I would definitely recommend this dentist - very friendly and put me at ease.

Visited October 2018

Replied on 14 October 2018

8. Review titled Very nervous patient

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 September 2019

I was an extremely nervous patient who had not seen a dentist for years. I was recommended to go to Field st. I found the dentist & the nurse so very caring & understanding. They were very kind, trying to put me at ease. The dentist explained everything & she listened to my fears. I had extractions with no pain or problems. How I wish I had gone sooner. I have been back today for more treatment & am very impressed. Best dentist I have ever seen. I would recommend this dental surgery to anyone with fears. Thank you so very much.

Visited June 2018

Replied on 05 June 2018

Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback. We are pleased that we have been able to provide you with the best patient care and experience. We are here to help you and receiving positive feedback from yourself is not only rewarding but reassures us that we are doing our job well. This makes us as a team at Shepshed Dental Practice to go the extra mile when it comes to patient care. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Shepshed Dental Practice

9. Review titled Excellent first visit

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 March 2018

Very professional and caring dentist and dental nurse. All options fully explained and I was reassured and put at ease immediately. Would definitely recommend and will be moving all my family to this dentist.

Visited March 2018

Replied on 10 March 2018

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback. We are pleased that we have been able to provide you with the best patient care and experience. We are here to help you and receiving positive feedback from yourself is not only rewarding but reassures us that we are doing our job well. This makes us as a team at Shepshed Dental Practice to go the extra mile when it comes to patient care. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Shepshed Dental Practice