Victoria House Dental Practice

01509611035 Victoria House, 2 Victoria Street , Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2EN

sylvia fall gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Difficult to contact

I cannot get the dental practice reception on the telephone. This seems to be the case since the practice changed hands. When I went into reception in person to make this observation, they said it was 'problems with the new system' - but that was months ago and nothing has changed - the 'phone is always engaged.

They ask you to pay before being treated now and they have squashed more treatment rooms into the building, used by seemingly staff who seem unwilling to do more than clean your teeth.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

david gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

a very pleasing result

Having made several visits to my NHS dentist for a replacement denture ,the end result is very pleasing. Nothing has been too much trouble and all the staff are very pleasant and helpfull. My only concern has been the length of time that it has taken to complete the work.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 15 September 2017

Anonymous gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very pleased with the service

I have been coming to this dental practice my whole life, and now attend with a family of my own.

whilst I am aware recently it is under new ownership and has had a few teething problems, on my most recent visit I was very presently surprised at the efficiency with the new procedures that are in place.

No queue at the reception desk, my dentist, hygienist and their assistants were pleasant, informative and made the whole experience a pleasure for myself and my family.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the practice to my family and friends and just hope some of the long standing patients haven't been put off from the teething problems this practice has experienced whilst bringing it up to date!

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 September 2017

Jay Werb

I have been a patient with Victoria House Dental Practice for a number of years. Today's experience was as always on time and efficient. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I would recommend this practice and my dentist to family and friends.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 06 September 2017

Anonymous gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Changes

I have been a patient here for 10yrs approx now my partner and friends have all registered in the last 4 years with Dr who is extremely good and highly recommended but since the recent changes in the practice the upstairs waiting room is now a joke tiny waiting area crammed with 2 reception staff and desk no room to move really Clostrophaobic - horrible we have lost the upstairs toilet facility to a consulting room - don't agree with asking for payment in advance of treatment and for anyone elderly it is a long way to the toilet. It's very hot in the summer up there and uncomfortable. I attended today and felt the practice in general had deteriorated. Little comfort for patients although staff are mostly kind and helpful - I hope my next experience at this practice will have improved as not acceptable at the moment

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 06 September 2017

Nick Drewry reviewed Victoria House Dental Practice

Review

First class a credit to the NHS. Always very courteous and professional. The nurses and desk staff very informative. The dentist super professional and kept me informed at every stage . The treatment was always five star.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 01 September 2017

Victoria House Dental Practice replied on 06 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.
Thank you again.

Janet gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist Feedback.

I have received first class care from the dentist and nurse. Skilful work in expert hands has restored my damaged teeth to an extent I would not have thought possible.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 22 August 2017

Victoria House Dental Practice replied on 06 September 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Anonymous gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Access to an emergency appointment provided reassurance

I am really grateful to the staff for making space to see me as an emergency appointment last week and for taking the time to check and reassure me that there was nothing seriously wrong.

Thank you too to the friendly reception staff for their help.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 21 August 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review. We are happy you were able to be seen quickly for your emergency appointment and are glad your dental emergency has now been resolved.

Rachel H. gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Short term orthodontics

I’d been considering orthodontic work for several years but as it is a big commitment financially, I wanted to research it properly first, so I visited an orthodontist and 4 different dentists to discuss options. Aside from the treatment, it was important to me to find the right dentist and team - both in terms of experience and people I felt comfortable with. As soon as I met the dentist and their assistant, I knew instantly I’d found the right team. I have had an Inman Aligner followed by a clear aligner and am extremely happy with the treatment plan and results – just wish I’d done it years ago! The team have been absolutely brilliant – I can’t recommend them highly enough. A big thank you to them both

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 20 August 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for this kind review of our practice. We are glad our team were the right ones to provide this treatment for you and are pleased you are happy with the treatment plan and results.

Thanks again

Jenefir Billson gave Victoria House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Treatment given very satifactory

I recently underwent treatment to have a new crown fitted and I am extremely pleased with the result . I have been using this practice for years and have never had a problem. My family are also registered so between us all we are getting good service..

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 19 August 2017

Victoria House Dental Practice replied on 06 September 2017

We appreciate your kind feedback and will pass it on to our staff. We hope to see you back for your next check up!