Central Dental Practice

01332 202200 52-56 Curzon Street, Derby , Derbyshire, DE1 1LP

Maria Fallows gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Treatment by Curzon Street Dental Practice

Extremely pleased with overall treatment - all procedures explained and was very pleased to be checked for mouth cancer. Hardly any waiting time. Suggested that I see the Hygienist as some of my teeth were a No. 4 which apparently isn't too good so am trying to get down to a No.3 with their help- they are fantastic, so gentle and explains everything. I used to be a very nervous patient but now have no qualms about attending so many thanks to all involved.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Leanne reviewed Central Dental Practice

General appointments

I have always received a fantastic service from every member of the team. I was quite a nervous patient when joining and all staff made me feel at ease. The dentist is especially brilliant, I can not thank them enough for the time and patience they have shown me.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 03 May 2017

Richard Tourle gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My partner and I have been with this dentist for a couple of years and could not give enough praise for the service and reception we are given. One wouldn't expect visiting the dentist to be fun - indeed, it never used to be with our former dentist, they were all just doing a job - but, at Central Dental Practice the entire team is so friendly and approachable, it's just not an ordeal to visit the dentist anymore.
We have both had some complicated procedures and the dentist took great care to explain what would happen and gave time to make the right decision.

So, to our current dentist and all the team, a big big thank you - you're doing a brilliant job

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 07 February 2017

Annual check up

I always dread dental appointments, however, staff at Central dental are always so lovely and helpful that the dreaded appointment is never what I fear. The receptionist today was very helpful and informed about a product I was enquiring after and the dentist, first time I had seen her, had a pleasant manner, putting me at ease. Even enjoyed my visit!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 January 2017

Martin sawford gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Don't mind coming

Very fond of dentist. Look forward to coming. Made to feel welcome.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 17 January 2017

Mel Hogg gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Check up

Always a nervous patient but staff here put me at ease and are courteous friendly and professional throughout. Very happy with service and treatment.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 26 January 2017

Lovely friendly people

So i finally built up the courage to have some treatment done. After years of being petrified i needn't have worried. As usual i was greeted by the receptionist who was lovely and caring. I found the receptionist to be very calming and believe me this is just what i needed on this dreaded day. The nurse called me through. Oh oh it was my turn! The dentist was absolutely brilliant. No pain!! Hooray. I didn't even feel the injection. The dentist explained everything and didn't jump straight in, and took their time. No complaints at all. All lovely staff who really care. Would definitely recommend. Well done Central Dental.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 21 November 2016

Anonymous gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff and superb treatment

I have been going to this practice for a few years now, and have always been extremely happy with mine and my sons treatment. Today I had my annual check, (always with reminders) and met my new dentist and dental nurse. They were both stars and was brilliant with my son. All the reception staff staff are welcoming and friendly

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 01 November 2016

Anonymous gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Central Dental is to be recommended

I have had both private and NHS treatment both of which I have found excellent. The last treatment I had was a crown which I found was very realistic and the treatment was totally pain free. The dentist who did this was extremely pleasant and skilled. Previously the dentist had taken a tooth out and both the injection and extraction were pain free. Going to the dentist here is not the chore it once was.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 02 November 2016

Nicolas gave Central Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Family friendly dental practice

My check-up appointments at the Derby Central Dental Practice always go well:
- the receptionist is very welcoming
- the dentist and assistent very caring and friendly

Last time I went, the dentist was particularly good at getting my 3 y.o. daughter to collaborate.
They have a devious scheme to lure toddlers to visit the dentist with stickers rewards. Toddlers will love it, and keep their teeth in check.

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 05 March 2016