Rendlesham Dental Practice

01394 421500 4 Acer Road , Rendlesham, Suffolk, IP12 2GA

Exceptionally Good Dental Practice & Staff

I joined this practice a couple of years ago having been going to a very expensive and much over rated private practice (Island House).
The dentist I see here at Rendlesham is absolutely fantastic, the see all my family and put us all at ease. Me and my children use to very nervous about going to the dentist but since moving here the team here have restored my faith in dentists.
The reception staff are brilliant I've never had any trouble getting an appointment and their knowledge about dentistry is great the person I spoke to got the treatment I needed spot on. The dentist confirmed this and and a couple of weeks later I got the work done.
I am so happy I have found such a marvellous dental practice.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 20 June 2017

Anton gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional treatment

I recently visited Rendlesham dental practice and was very impressed with the professionalism and exceptional treatment that I received. The dentist that treated me was extremely knowledgable,careful and considerate to all of my needs (considering I'm a wimp when it comes to the chair). All of the staff were very helpful and wonderfully friendly, which resulted in turning an apprehensive trip into a very pleasant one.
Writing reviews is not something that I would normally do, but when my expectations were exceeded by far more than I could've dreamed of, I felt compelled to share my experience.
Thank you to all at Rendlesham dental practice for your level of care. I am now looking forward to my next visit. ??????

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 21 March 2017

All staff extremely professionak

The professionalism and kindness of the staff was a really nice surprise. It is so reassuring to have such a relaxing experience at the dentist! It can be stressful to go to the dentist, and all the staff were calm, efficient and pleasant. The dentist was very professional too and displayed great empathy. Thank you!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 10 November 2016

Ian Woodford gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

So i am no longer an NHS patient

So I rang the practice this morning to make an emergency appointment. The whole of my family registered with the practice last August, all 6 of us. I have seen the hygienist but not the Dentist and because of this I can’t make an appointment, apparently they stopped taking NHS patients in January. I am now left in limbo with a busy day at work, tooth pain and trying to ring round dentists on the NHS web site that show that they accept NHS patients but when you ring them they actually don’t. If it was made clear when I signed up that I had to see a dentist before the end of the year I would have done. I had just had a check up at my old dentist so didn’t need see one immediately.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 28 March 2017

Allan Patrick gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding Service

I broke one of my front teeth at 7.45 this morning while eating my breakfast, I rang the surgery at 8 am, they offered me an 8.15 appointment. By 8.35 the dentist had repaired my tooth, I class this as outstanding service, you would be hard pressed to find better. Well done team Rendlesham.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 05 August 2016

Please don't move!

After avoiding dentists for many years, Rendlesham was recommended to me and thank god they were. All the staff are so friendly and knowledgeable and I always leave with a smile although not so much when I've had anaesthetic and look more like I've had some kind of seizure....Anyway, I can't speak highly enough and would urge anyone in the area not already registered to do so!

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 10 July 2016

Anonymous gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't speak any higher..

After recently transferring my family here I cannot speak any more highly of the practice or staff. All our very polite, friendly and professional. It's wonderfully clean, the dentist explains everything in full and all the nurses are so helpful and reassuring.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 01 July 2016

Wendy Norris gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist experience ever

Wonderful friendly receptionist. Hygienist who gives great advice and does not make you feel like a naughty child. Best of all a dentist who takes the time to explain everything. First time I have come out of a dentists laughing (and not because of the nitrous oxide!).

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 03 December 2015