Rendlesham Dental Practice

01394 421500 4 Acer Road , Rendlesham, Suffolk, IP12 2GA

Paul Driscoll gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

excellent professional care

My family and I have been registered her for a few years and have always received excellent care from the dentists and the hygeinists. The receptionists are polite friendly and helpful, the premises and equipment are up to date and the atmosphere is professional throughout. I have had consistently excellent care from the same dentist during that time . I know how busy practices can be but I have never felt rushed or hurried.
On occasional I have needed an urgent appointment and been fitted in , and a follow up was also squeezed in for my convenience . Much appreciated .

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 28 June 2018

Chris gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great!

I have been receiving dental car and treatment for many years. In that time, the service has always been brilliant. Professional, friendly, respectful and always very informative. I feel fortunate to have found such a brilliant local dental practice. My dentist is just fantastic!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 12 July 2018

Anonymous gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very good dentists

I thoroughly recommend Rendlesham Dental Practise - we have had excellent service everytime we have been there. They are exceptionally good with the kids.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 12 September 2018

Emma johnson gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, friendly service

I’ve not been to the dentist for 20 years and had built up a fear of going. Stacey was excellent, the appointment was very relaxed, thorough and informative. I’m looking forward to going back in a year or so and never thought I’d say that!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 16 May 2018

Sean Kelly gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service no treatment required

After feeling quite apprehensive about visiting the dentist for the first time in 5 years I was more than pleased to walk into a clean and friendly practice that my friend from work had recommended. I was greeted by the lovely receptionist and was told that my appointment was scheduled to take place on time (amazing considering I thought you had to wait ages for doctors and dentists nowadays). I was still a little anxious when the dentist called me in but she was so welcoming and friendly that I was soon at ease legs up on the chair. Thankfully my neglect of visiting the dentist hasn’t meant I needed 5 fillings which I thought would be the case! All in all a great experience and I will be going for routinely yearly check ups with confidence. Thank you Rendlesham!

Sean

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

Kristan Webster gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional service

I have just been to Rendelsham Dentists and received an exceptional service and treatment. I was in urgent need of a root canal and a crown, the procedure was carried out in a professional and friendly manner reassuring me at all times whilst explaining the process. All of which gave me the upmost confidence in their work. The end result is a pain free, strong rebuilt tooth that is as good as new.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 April 2018

Anonymous gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Poor service

The practice is busy and has long delays at certain times. Very noisy fan running in sterilisation room with ill fitted door that does not close; possibly a fire hazard.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 24 January 2018

He'd ling gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Ten out of ten

Really friendly staff.hadn't seen a dentist in years had tooth extraction didn't hurt one bit. Would recommend this Practice to anyone.top marks😀

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 13 December 2017

jed ling gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

ten out of ten,

visited the practice for an emergency tooth extraction hadn't seen a dentist in years. surgery was painless and the dentist explained everything first. staff were all really friendly and made me feel at ease, highly recommend to anyone top marks from me

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 19 December 2017

Anonymous gave Rendlesham Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptionally Good Dental Practice & Staff

I joined this practice a couple of years ago having been going to a very expensive and much over rated private practice (Island House).
The dentist I see here at Rendlesham is absolutely fantastic, the see all my family and put us all at ease. Me and my children use to very nervous about going to the dentist but since moving here the team here have restored my faith in dentists.
The reception staff are brilliant I've never had any trouble getting an appointment and their knowledge about dentistry is great the person I spoke to got the treatment I needed spot on. The dentist confirmed this and and a couple of weeks later I got the work done.
I am so happy I have found such a marvellous dental practice.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 20 June 2017