The Dental Surgery

01473 252071 Ipswich Emergency Dentist, 17a Great Colman Street , Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 2AN

Highly recommended.

I would highly recommend this Dentist and Practice to anyone, as we have never been able to fault the service and care we have received (family of 4, 2 under 16 year old children). Recently we had to take our eldest in to have 5 baby teeth removed-she was extremely nervous and emotional, and I could not have asked for her to have been treated with any greater care and understanding than she was. The wonderful Receptionist, Dental Nurse and the Dentist himself went above and beyond in their reassurance and gentle handling of her treatment. After care advice and support was given, and we once again left feeling hugely impressed with the level of service this Practice offers. We feel very lucky to be in their care.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 08 May 2018

The Dental Surgery replied on 08 May 2018

Many thanks for leaving a positive review and we are pleased you were satisfied with the standard of care we try to provide for our patients. We look forward to seeing you all again.

Great service

I called this service after trying the ‘in hours emergency services’ Who were unable to help me. The lady on the phone was very helpful and arranged an appointment for me that morning. My appointment wasn’t on time I had to wait an extra half an hour but it didn’t really bother me, I was just grateful they could get me seen. I was seen and it was established that I would need an extraction. I was very nervous but the dentist and the lady who was with the dentist were very reassuring and kind. They kept ensuring I was ok. Painless procedure. Very grateful for their help.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

The Dental Surgery replied on 26 April 2018

Many thanks for leaving a positive review and we pleased you were happy with the service our dentist and staff provided at M L Crowe emergency dental service

Tooth extraction

I booked an emergency appointment for an extraction. I got an appointment the same day. Great dentist and very quick job done.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 12 March 2018

The Dental Surgery replied on 13 March 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased that you had a positive experience at M L Crowe, Ipswich emergency and cosmetic dentist.

Laura K gave The Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great Dentist

I visited today with my two young nervous children. The receptionist was warm and friendly. The surgery was clean and welcoming and the dentist quickly put my children at ease by explaining what would happen during their first check up. Very happy with the service provided today and would happily recommend this surgery to other patients.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

The Dental Surgery replied on 02 February 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review of both our dentist and receptionist. We are pleased that you found the Practice was welcoming and that your children enjoyed their first visit.
Regards M L Crowe, Ipswich emergency, NHS and cosmetic dentist.

Tooth extraction

Unfortunately I had to have a tooth extracted. But, the dentist was gentle and the process quick and painless. The dental nurses were also very considerate. This could not have been a better experience and I would highly recommend this dental surgery.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 24 January 2018

The Dental Surgery replied on 24 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review for our dental practice and we are pleased that you had a positive experience at M L Crowe, Ipswich emergency and cosmetic dentist.

Sandra gave The Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

I chipped the back of my tooth and this was the only dentist that got back to me on the same day. When there was no one available to answer the phone, I got a text message a short while after, asking if they can do anything to help - which was amazing!!!
I managed to get an emergency appointment the next day straight away, no issues. I felt really at ease, that I was in good hands, with someone who knew what they were doing and with great prices too! Really really happy, and actually looking forward to coming back!!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

The Dental Surgery replied on 31 January 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We are pleased that you had a good experience at
M L Crowe Ipswich Emergency Dentist and look forward to seeing you again.

Speedy help given

I contacted this dentist between Christmas and New Year. Both the dentist and receptionist/nurse were very helpful and courteous. They took sufficient time to explain and x-ray to make sure. Having had a very bad experience locally just before Christmas, my faith in dentists was completely restored....if this dentist was taking NHS patients on I would have no hesitation.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 02 January 2017

The Dental Surgery replied on 11 January 2017

Thank you for your positive feedback and we are pleased you were happy with the service provided by ipswich emergency dentist