Victoria Promenade Dental Practice

01604 628862 16 Victoria Promenade, Northampton , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1HH

Fiona gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

As Enjoyable as a Trip to the Dentist can be

I transferred from another Rodericks Practice to Victoria Promenade after moving work location as this was more convenient. As I have come to expect of the company everyone was very friendly and welcoming and explained treatment in a clear and concise manner. The reception staff are clearly stretched with the volume of calls and patients coming through the door but they stay calm and professional. My time in the chair was not rushed. The dentist was very thorough in his examination and the nurse was lovely.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Anonymous gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Staff

The girls from the reception have no respect for patients! they were listening music and snacking,talking about holidays while i was waiting in the queue.seriously????

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

David gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended

In my opinion, one of the best dentists in Northampton
Felt totally relaxed

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 05 January 2018

Great Experience

I recently came for a check up here and the staff were very friendly and efficient in ensuring that I had a positive experience. The dentist was very thorough. Overall a great experience had within this dental practice. Thank you

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 01 September 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Great dentist

I attended this practice for a check up recently and was really happy with the receptionists, dentists and nurses. The receptionists were really welcoming and the dentists were extremely thorough and explained everything well to me. Thank you everyone

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 01 September 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Great Dentist

Customer Service is always great, Dentist gives good advice and required treatments.
Appointment bookings and changes have been good

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Dear Patient, Thank you for your kind words, we are very glad your dentist gives you good advice and we hope to see you again for your next appointment.

Great Service

Great service from the receptionists through to the dentist and his nurse. All polite and helpful, I wasn't kept waiting for long and the exam I had was very thorough

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 09 August 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us a review about our practice, feedback really helps us tailor our services for our patients.

Anonymous gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

Recent experience

Although we had been patients at this practice several years ago prior to moving to Spain and now having returned to the UK my wife and I found the receptionists both helpful and empathetic to our needs. The dental surgeon was most thorough and fully explained the treatment needed.They had also retained our records from over 14 years ago.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 08 August 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback. We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback. Thank you again.

Anonymous gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Dental Work is Fine, Horrible Receptionists.

When you can get through for an appointment the dental work is great, friendly dentist, good work. Will explain anything you need to know. Nothing wrong with the dentistry work in general. What is bad about this place is the way you are treated by receptionist, I have been given appointments twice that must of been double-booked. After being told that my appointments were never made (despite being given a printed slip by the exact same receptionist) I asked to re-book my latest appointment only to be told I couldn't due to previous cancellations (that were not my fault, was the receptionist being incompetent). In review, the dental work is fine, good work, just be prepared to be treated awfully and messed around by a particular receptionist.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 17 January 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 20 January 2017

Your feedback is very important to us.

We take feedback very seriously. We will be investigating this further to prevent from happening again.

Anonymous reviewed Victoria Promenade Dental Practice

Very rude and unproffesional

I recently moved here after moving so needed to set up with a new dentist, at this point I also had toothache so I registered here and also booked an appointment. As soon as I was at my appointment the dentist was very rude, condescending and clearly wanted nothing to do with me. The dentist said they weren't going to do anything and told me to go to a hygentist, and after doing nothing but a quick look and telling me to go away. The dentist charged me 55 pounds and sent me away. The next appintmdnt isn't for another 3 weeks, so I'll have to suffer with the pain I originally went to them with in good faith for almost another month . Terrible, terrible dentist

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 04 October 2016

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 12 December 2016

We take all feedback very seriously and we constantly look to improve our services. We would be very grateful if you could contact the practice manager directly to go through any issues you may have had during your treatment with us so we can properly look into your concerns. We would very much value further direct and detailed feedback from you.