Victoria Promenade Dental Practice

01604 628862 16 Victoria Promenade, Northampton , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1HH

Very happy

Super professional, good information, concerned about my comfort levels, and acknowledged that I was nervous about visiting the dentist. They made accommodations to make me more comfortable. Would definitely recommend.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 12 February 2019

Brian. gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Do not use this Dentist?

I have used this Dentist for the last 8 years or so, every second appointment booked at least 9 months in advance gets cancelled by the receptionist with just a Text message at just 24 hours notice, very unreliable, they cannot even ring you, they just ask YOU to call them to reschedule.
A very disgruntled loyal customer will not be going back to this Dentist.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 29 November 2018

Matt gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Good Service

I had a major toothache, which was causing me huge pain. The first time I went in, I got given some antibiotics which helped but the problem carried on. I rang up after a few days later and they had me in straight away.

They sorted the problem. Very good service and very quick too.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 02 August 2018

Fiona gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

As Enjoyable as a Trip to the Dentist can be

I transferred from another Rodericks Practice to Victoria Promenade after moving work location as this was more convenient. As I have come to expect of the company everyone was very friendly and welcoming and explained treatment in a clear and concise manner. The reception staff are clearly stretched with the volume of calls and patients coming through the door but they stay calm and professional. My time in the chair was not rushed. The dentist was very thorough in his examination and the nurse was lovely.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We work hard to ensure that our patients feel looked after and enjoy their experience with us as much as possible. I will share your great feedback with the team and we hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Staff

The girls from the reception have no respect for patients! they were listening music and snacking,talking about holidays while i was waiting in the queue.seriously????

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 February 2018

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 26 June 2018

First of all I would like to apologise for your poor experience with our reception team. We take all feedback very seriously and please be assured that we will be investigating this and putting in place the appropriate training and monitoring to ensure that this does not happen again. Should you wish to discuss this matter further then please contact the Practice Manager directly. Once again, please accept our sincere apologies.

David gave Victoria Promenade Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended

In my opinion, one of the best dentists in Northampton
Felt totally relaxed

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 05 January 2018

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 26 June 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback, it is always great to hear that our patients have had a good experience with us. I will share this with the team and we look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Great Experience

I recently came for a check up here and the staff were very friendly and efficient in ensuring that I had a positive experience. The dentist was very thorough. Overall a great experience had within this dental practice. Thank you

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 01 September 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Thank you for taking your time to leave such a kind review. We strive to deliver excellent patient care within our practice and really appreciate your positive feedback which I will ensure is fed back to the team.

Great dentist

I attended this practice for a check up recently and was really happy with the receptionists, dentists and nurses. The receptionists were really welcoming and the dentists were extremely thorough and explained everything well to me. Thank you everyone

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 01 September 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for such lovely feedback, we shall share your kind words with the team.

Great Dentist

Customer Service is always great, Dentist gives good advice and required treatments.
Appointment bookings and changes have been good

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 11 August 2017

Victoria Promenade Dental Practice replied on 02 November 2017

Dear Patient, Thank you for your kind words, we are very glad your dentist gives you good advice and we hope to see you again for your next appointment.

Great Service

Great service from the receptionists through to the dentist and his nurse. All polite and helpful, I wasn't kept waiting for long and the exam I had was very thorough

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 09 August 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us a review about our practice, feedback really helps us tailor our services for our patients.