Weston Favell Dental Practice

01604 405611 Billing Brook Road, Weston Favell , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN3 8DW

Anonymous gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency appointment

I had toothache so called the practice and they managed to get me in on the same day. The dentist was very helpful and extracted my tooth for me. I am now out of pain and wanted to say how efficient the dentist was. Thank you.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 15 September 2017

Anonymous gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Poor service and incorrect information

I had been going here years then all of a sudden they kept cancelling appoints and not rebooking. I had 5 appts cancelled in a row over a two year period. Had to go somewhere else as I moved. recently moved back in the area and see on here and on their own website that they are taking on NHS so thought I would give them another go. called today to be told they are not taking on NHS and haven't been for two months as they are very short staffed. seems their staffing issues have been ongoing for years. probably for the best as its seems I would have the same issue as I've had before. felt they were quite abrupt with me too.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 12 September 2017

Yvonne gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My dentist and the receptionist

Two people make my visit to the dentist so much more bearable. One is very professional and courteous at all times.

I wish all dentists were as amazing. Having been a patient at this practice for more than 40years I have been treated by several dentists..with the exception of one who was also great , my dentist has restored the faith in this person. who has an immense fear of dentists.

The dentist makes you feel comfortable from the minute you sit in the chair.. They explain any treatments/costs fully and never makes you feel afraid I wish there were more dentists like this.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 15 July 2017

Callum Stoner gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Cancelled appointment after cancelled appointment!

I had an appointment booked for early in 2017. A week before I was due to go I received a text message telling me my appointment was cancelled (no reason given) and to contact the dentist to make an appointment.

After spending an age trying top get through on the telephone, I eventually managed to book another appointment, 6 weeks or so after my original appointment. Approaching the day of the appointment I received another text message, again cancelling the appointment with no explanation.

I telephone the practice and have an appointment made for 28th April on Friday at 9:30. One week before I am due to attend, guess what, another cancellation! Not happy with this, I duly telephone up and made yet another appointment, having expressed my dissatisfaction with all the cancelled appointments, I was offered an appointment on 27th April at 14:30, the afternoon of the day before I was originally to attend. I was happy to accept this and thought I'd manage to finally see a dentist.....

At 10:00 on the morning of 27th April, you guessed it, yet another cancelleation with no reason why. I telephoned the practice, not being impressed with the level of customer service and asked to speak to a manager about the situation. There was no manager in the dentist at that time. I was asked if I would like to call back to speak to them, but there seems to be very little point. I tried to book another appointment but there was nothing available to me before the end of June.

The receptionist asked if I would like to phone back to book an appointment at a later time, I asked if there was any point as it would only be cancelled again like all the others and closed down the call. To rub salt into the wound, I received a telephone call later that day telling me that the appointment had been cancelled. Thanks for that, the records should have shown that I was aware and not impressed.

I'm now looking for a different practice, one that has better customer care and won't keep cancelling on me with no explanation.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Anonymous gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service !

I was seen by the dentist who made me feel at ease and gave Clear and concise advice about dental hygiene. I have been to a few dental surgeries but this has to be one of the best one I've been to by far. I will be recommending this surgery to my friends and family. Thanks!

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 12 April 2017

Weston Favell Dental Practice replied on 28 April 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback. We would be delighted for your recommend your family and friends to our Practice. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Not smiling again gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Once again cancelled appointment and no communication

I had several appointments cancelled last year with no notice. My last check up in October i had no issues, however Last week once again my appointment was cancelled with no notice.
A gentleman received a text message cancelling his appointment while he was waiting to book in.
Not happy with how easily they can cancel appointments and then expect you to wait another several months for an appointment to see a dentist.

They also told a neighbour they would take NHS patients and they made an appointment to register. When they got to the dentists they where told they were not taking NHS patients and to go elsewhere.
Yet they still say they are if you call or look on NHS choices website.

Was a good dentist's now heading down hill.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 11 April 2017

Dentist feedback

I have been registered to two really bad practices but this one is really bad. My appointment got cancelled twice half an hour before and the next one was available within 6 weeks first time and 4 weeks time second time . Same excuse both times.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 28 December 2016

Weston Favell Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We take feedback very seriously and we are very sad to hear of your underwhelming experience at our practice. If possible, please can you contact our Practice Manager directly so we can investigate further? Thank you.

Disappointing service

Repeatedly cancelling appointments, almost impossible to get hold of by telephone, always long queue times at reception and have several times had to go back to have dental work redone

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Weston Favell Dental Practice replied on 15 December 2016

Thank you for your comment. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the service you received today at our dental practice. We always strive our best to deliver an excellent service to our patients. I would be very grateful if you can contact the practice to discuss your experience’

Dentist feedback

Absolute disgrace, appointments cancelled while sitting in waiting area as Dentist didn't 'have time' to treat that morning although had been booked for weeks! This isn't the first time either!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 13 December 2016

Weston Favell Dental Practice replied on 15 December 2016

Thank you for your comment. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the service you received today at our dental practice. We always strive our best to deliver an excellent service to our patients. I would be very grateful if you can contact the practice to discuss your experience.

lydia gave Weston Favell Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very Happy

was really pleased with my experience at Weston favell dental surgery. I haven't been here a for a long time due to the fact I am a nervous patient. The dentist and the nurse made me feel very relaxed and let me stop to have breaks in-between my treatment... which really helped. I do have to return to the practice and complete the rest of my treatment which I am actually looking forward too! The receptionists have also helped with my appointment times so they fit around work. Very happy thank you!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 10 December 2016

Weston Favell Dental Practice replied on 13 December 2016

Thank you for your comment. As a dental practice we always strive to provide an excellent service.