The Elms Dental Practice

01604 630984 Cliftonville, Northampton , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 5BE

Jane trout gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for seeing me in tooth pain today.

Always polite and happy to help you and get you the treatment you need that's the girls behind the counter and my dentist him self and co helper always explains what's going on and makes me feel better about the problem I got.. couldn't ask for no more excellent service. Thank you.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

The Elms Dental Practice has not yet replied.

lynn harvie gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

rececption staff

Whist waiting in reception was impressed with the politeness and proffessionalism of the staff.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 19 June 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 21 June 2018

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for leaving this kind review. We are happy you have taken time out of your day to let us know you thoughts.

Many Thanks

The Elms Dental Practice

Mal Taylor gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My dental treatment at The Elms Dental Surgery

I am a long-term patient at the above surgery.

At all times I have been treated with courtesy and the highest level of care.

Staff at all levels in the surgery are very well organised and highly proficient in their practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 16 June 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.

Thank you again.

Anonymous gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Paid for private treatment

Some reception staff are very pleasant others downright rude.
Wanted to speak to the practice manager to complain but apparently they don’t have one, the head receptionist is in charge!
Although private treatment can be given by nhs dentists they can only work with appointment times available for this work at the practice so cost is same as for a private practice but with long waiting times.
I would not recommend this practice.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2018

Thank you for your comment expressing your recent experience in The Elms Dental Practice. Your feedback is valuable therefore can you please contact the Practice and ask to speak to the Practice Manager to discuss your experience in more detail.

Mrs. D gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Urgent Care

Attending the surgery this morning due to an urgent problem with a tooth. Was seen very quickly by my own dentist. Appropriate investigations of the problem were undertaken and advice was given to me. It's really good to know that urgent problems can be accommodated so well in the midst of a very busy day. Thank you.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2018

Thank you for leaving positive feedback regarding your recent visit to us at The Elms, I am pleased to hear your visit met with your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Frustrated gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Why don’t they answer the phone???

You can waste your life trying to talk to them on the phone. It rings unanswered forever!!!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2018

We are sorry to hear of your experience trying to contact our practice. We value your feedback in order to improve our service for our patients and would like to ask that you contact the practice manager to discuss further.

Guy Family gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfactory trip to the dentist

Today we visited The Elms after being registered there since the 80s (our daughter, now 27, has never been to another practise!)
We saw a dentist for the first time, and her dental nurse. Both were extremely professional from start to finish. From the outset the dentist was sensitive to our wishes and requirements and was thorough in her examination of all 3 of us. She did not wish to put us under any invasive procedures unless absolutely necessary (it wasn't!). Our dentist and the nurse made an excellent, professional duo and we would all recommend them to anyone. A successful visit.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 12 March 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2018

Thank you for taking time to leave us with such positive feedback. At The Elms we strive to provide the highest quality dental care and ensure our patient's always feel comfortable, so we are glad you and your family had a lovely experience.

Elina gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Simply the best 10 of 10

This is the best dental practice i ever been. I recently changed my dental pratice due to staff being rood and judging me over state of my teeth.
Im glad i found out about this dental pratice.
I use to was scare of dentists but now i feel very safe when i attending my appointments, my dentist is so gently to my teeth and understanding to my needs,never judged me.Even called to another pratice instead of me when my phone was broken.
I never been refused emergency treatment and people at reception is always so polite and helpful. I would give this dental pratice score 10 of 10 definitely as i been even many times attending appointments with baby and no one newer told anything bad about it.
And big thanks to my dentist !!!! i will definitely be long term patient for this pratice. Would never want to change my dentist.Well done Elms dental pratice :)

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 05 March 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

M. A. gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied

I visited this clinic to be treated for root canal as NHS patient. I got a very satisfactory treatment within two sessions by the dentist, and each one was about two hours long. The dentist was so patient, kind and professional that I was overwhelmed. She didn't spare materials or instruments to do the job for the best it can be done. I didn't even felt any pain at any time during both sessions although I was nervous in the beginning. I got information about everything before and during the progress. The whole treatment costed one group 2 NHS payment. My previous dentist in Abington didn't even wanted to do the treatment as NHS inspite of the root canal pain!
Thank you so much.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 07 January 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you for providing feedback. I am glad your root canal went well and hope to see you again for your next appointment.

Donna gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

This practice has saved my Xmas today....

So it’s a Saturday, 2 days before Xmas, I’m 6 months pregnant and my front tooth breaks. I thought I had no hope of finding a dentist and was ready to lock myself away for the Xmas period or until I could get to a dentist. I found the Details for the Elms and found that they were open, so gave them a call. The receptionist was very understanding and friendly, she took my details, and said she would speak to the dentist and see if there was anything she could do. I got a call back asking me to head straight there. I arrived a nervous emotional wreck but was greeted by the lovely receptionist, and instantly felt at ease. I was seen by the dentist and her nurse, virtually straight away, (who were also friendly, welcoming and made me feel very relaxed) and had my filling repaired. Couldn’t be happier with the service I received today and can now enjoy a pain free Xmas and don’t have to hide away in shame :-) Thank you so much to all at The Elms, I hope you have a fantastic break!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 23 December 2017

The Elms Dental Practice has not yet replied.