The Elms Dental Practice

01604 630984 Cliftonville, Northampton , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 5BE

Mollie Marshall gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Such a welcoming team, and brilliant service!!

I have to say that I myself do not particularly like going to the dentist, but I am a new patient at The Elms, Northampton and I am very happy with the appointment I had. The members of staff were ever so polite, respectful, understanding and helpful. The dentist that gave me treatment was brilliant!! They ensured I was okay to go ahead with treatment, keeping me engaged in conversation and I had no pain at all!! The end results I was very happy with, so thank you to the dentist!! I would definitely recommend The Elms to anyone who would like a pleasant experience at the dentist

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 November 2017

Saskia walton gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

I changed from my dental practise to the elms as it was recommended by someone - the dentiist and their nurse started early before their shift started to see me - they worked well together and made me feel very comfortable
I would highly recommend the elms they are down to earth and super friendly

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful feedback. We are very glad you would recommend our practice and would like to thank you for complementing the Dentist and Nurse.

Scott ward gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy with the service

Im very conscious about my teeth due to previous bad experience with a dentist
My partner recommended the elms and the lovely dentist that I saw
and their nurse were very welcoming and made me feel comfortable being there, they explained step by step every procedure and had very much restored my faith in going to the dentist

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 17 November 2017

Thank you for this feedback. It is wonderful that your faith has been restored in going to the dentist and we are happy you and your partner are happy with the dental care you have received.

suz reviewed The Elms Dental Practice

Very happy with my treatment

My filling had cracked and unfortunately needed replacing. Luckily my fabulous dentist managed to get me in and fixed. It was the most gentle injection i have ever had and on the whole a lovely experience. As far as going to the dentist goes.

Very happy with the whole service.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 10 November 2017

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 17 November 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us with such great feedback. At The Elms we strive to provide the highest quality dental care and ensure our patient's always feel comfortable, so we are glad you had a lovely experience.

Mark gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 4 stars

In pain

The dentist and assistant were great, I told them that I was very nervous due to my previous experiences with other dentists over the years, they took this on board and tried to make me feel safe and comfortable, I expected the worse but after 20 mins I had two temp fillings and no sign of the dreaded drill.

See you soon!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 10 November 2017

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 20 November 2017

Dear Valued patient,

We try to make our nervous patients as comfortable as possible when visiting The Elms and we are glad we succeeded with yourself. Thank you for saying the dentist and nurse were great, I will pass on this message to the team.

Many Thanks

Graham Jamieson gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing emergency treatment

I have always been very satisfied with the treatment I have received from the Elms over a number of years and a number of dentists.

I have recently been transferred to a new dentist and whilst I have only seen them a few times, they have been excellent.

Most recently I had a crown fall out and was due to go on holiday that day. I telephoned the practice and explained my dilemma to the receptionist who was very good. They spoke to the dentist who agreed to see me almost immediately. The problem was quickly sorted out and I was able to go on holiday without any delays.

The practice as a whole, the receptionist and the dentist dealt with me very professionally and efficiently, they could not have been better. I am very greatful to all comcerned.

Amazing services, thank you very much.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 November 2017

Joanne gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dental experience even though I had a tooth pulled!

I had extreme toothache from an infection and hole in my tooth. The dentist and their assistant were proffesional, welcoming and put me at ease. Due to the infection it took several attempts to numb it sufficiently to extract the tooth for which I am so grateful as I was in a great deal of pain.
I cannot recommend the Elms highly enough and the best dental experience I have received, thank you!

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Anonymous gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great Dentist

I have been to this dentist for the past 40 years. It has always offered a great service. Recently i had to have a tooth filling done. I was looked after by staff. They were very professional and fantastic in every way. I am not a great fan of going to the dentist but it was absolutely pain free.
If you are a little concerned of visiting the dentist then i recommend you ask here for complete peace of mind.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

BillM gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Response to earlier review

Six months after my last critical review (in May) The Elms have finally got around to responding to my comments - the old adage about actions speaking louder than words certainly rings true here!!

In fact I did speak to the practice manager on the day of my last cancellation but of course they could offer no remedy.

I have now moved to a private practice, as have my wife and daughter, and I must say I wish I hade made the move sooner - the service we now receive is exemplary and well worth the extra cost.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

zoe Tero gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The elms excellent

I have to say after reading the reviews I disagree I think the Elms Dental Practice is excellent they are so helpful attentive caring helpful I would recommend to anyone all off us go there they sorted my sons problem who needed braces so quickly too

I would go have a look for yourself

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017