The Elms Dental Practice

01604 630984 Cliftonville, Northampton , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 5BE

ELINA gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Dentist

I would like to share my experience.I had visited Elms Dental Practice quite often and still I got many appointmens.I would like to thank my dentist as he is my Hero.I need to do many extractions which is sad considering​ my age but my dentist had been very understanding that I'm so much scare to do extractions at once and instead of referring me somewhere else he is doing them step by step and again without judging me or telling bad comments.from all my heart I would like to tell Elms Dental Practice and my dentist thank you .I don't know if I could do this without my dentist if I could deal with so many extractions if wouldn't be my dentist which I currently have.!:)I'm proud to have dentist like this.MY HERO!if he can deal with me and my anxiety of dentist then he deserves gold medal.well done :)it's really mean a lot to me.thank you again.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 11 March 2019

Elina gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Emergency dentist

Massive thank you to Elms Dental practice.Its been 1 year since i last time visited Elms Dental practice however they didn't refused my emergency pain and took me in 2 hours time even if i returned with same problem which i used to had with my teeth.
Nothing have not changed since then.Staff is very polite and helpful.
I think this is best dental practice i even been and im very satisfied with them always helpful ☺

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 09 January 2019

James gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Dont bother complaining, they ignore all complaints.

Having complained about the level of patient care, the poor quality of treatment and their additional charges, this practice failed to acknowledge my complaint, never mind investigate it. They don't care, they don't care, they don't care. Gone to the ombudsman instead. DO NOT GO THERE. They are rubbish.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018

Anonymous gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 2 stars

Extortionate price increase!

I have been going to the Elms for over 30 years and have mixed experiences there ,ranging from excellent care to being refused an appointment as I checked in 2 mins after start of appointment time (as I was unable to park car in car park and then stood in queue for 10 mins!)
However the good mainly outweighed the bad until my last visit . This was when I was informed that my hygienist appointment would be increasing by 73% !! How on earth is this justified ?
Apparently it is on the instruction of head office! When I asked for an email address for head office ,so I could address the issue with them , I was informed that they do not have an email address ... perhaps they can answer through this forum ?

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 22 November 2018

Lindagibbins gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

2 minute check up

Having waited for over three quarters of an hour for my check up ,
as the previous lady was 20 minutes late, and had a half hour appointment booked, I was appalled to pay £21.50 for a chech up lasting two minutes, I have been with the elms for a long time and always been happy with the treatment but today was totally unacceptable.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 19 November 2018

Raymond gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Complete satisfaction

I have never had a problem either seeing a dentist or not being treated in anything with staff being polite and friendly whenever i have spoken or phoned them.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 07 November 2018

Jane trout gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for seeing me in tooth pain today.

Always polite and happy to help you and get you the treatment you need that's the girls behind the counter and my dentist him self and co helper always explains what's going on and makes me feel better about the problem I got.. couldn't ask for no more excellent service. Thank you.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 July 2018

lynn harvie gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

rececption staff

Whist waiting in reception was impressed with the politeness and proffessionalism of the staff.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 19 June 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 21 June 2018

Dear Lynn,

Thank you for leaving this kind review. We are happy you have taken time out of your day to let us know you thoughts.

Many Thanks

The Elms Dental Practice

Mal Taylor gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

My dental treatment at The Elms Dental Surgery

I am a long-term patient at the above surgery.

At all times I have been treated with courtesy and the highest level of care.

Staff at all levels in the surgery are very well organised and highly proficient in their practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 16 June 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking out your time to provide us with positive feedback.

We work hard to ensure our patients have the most comforting experience possible so we are delighted to receive your feedback.

Thank you again.

Anonymous gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Paid for private treatment

Some reception staff are very pleasant others downright rude.
Wanted to speak to the practice manager to complain but apparently they don’t have one, the head receptionist is in charge!
Although private treatment can be given by nhs dentists they can only work with appointment times available for this work at the practice so cost is same as for a private practice but with long waiting times.
I would not recommend this practice.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 10 May 2018

Thank you for your comment expressing your recent experience in The Elms Dental Practice. Your feedback is valuable therefore can you please contact the Practice and ask to speak to the Practice Manager to discuss your experience in more detail.