The Elms Dental Practice

01604 630984 Cliftonville, Northampton , Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 5BE

Mrs. D gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Urgent Care

Attending the surgery this morning due to an urgent problem with a tooth. Was seen very quickly by my own dentist. Appropriate investigations of the problem were undertaken and advice was given to me. It's really good to know that urgent problems can be accommodated so well in the midst of a very busy day. Thank you.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

Frustrated gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Why don’t they answer the phone???

You can waste your life trying to talk to them on the phone. It rings unanswered forever!!!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

Guy Family gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfactory trip to the dentist

Today we visited The Elms after being registered there since the 80s (our daughter, now 27, has never been to another practise!)
We saw a dentist for the first time, and her dental nurse. Both were extremely professional from start to finish. From the outset the dentist was sensitive to our wishes and requirements and was thorough in her examination of all 3 of us. She did not wish to put us under any invasive procedures unless absolutely necessary (it wasn't!). Our dentist and the nurse made an excellent, professional duo and we would all recommend them to anyone. A successful visit.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 12 March 2018

Elina gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Simply the best 10 of 10

This is the best dental practice i ever been. I recently changed my dental pratice due to staff being rood and judging me over state of my teeth.
Im glad i found out about this dental pratice.
I use to was scare of dentists but now i feel very safe when i attending my appointments, my dentist is so gently to my teeth and understanding to my needs,never judged me.Even called to another pratice instead of me when my phone was broken.
I never been refused emergency treatment and people at reception is always so polite and helpful. I would give this dental pratice score 10 of 10 definitely as i been even many times attending appointments with baby and no one newer told anything bad about it.
And big thanks to my dentist !!!! i will definitely be long term patient for this pratice. Would never want to change my dentist.Well done Elms dental pratice :)

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 23 February 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 05 March 2018

Dear patient, I would like to thank you for sharing your story with us and leaving such positive feedback for our practice. This level of care is what we strive to achieve with all our patients on a daily basis. I will share this with the team and I am sure they will enjoy reading it as much as I have. Thanks again.

M. A. gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very satisfied

I visited this clinic to be treated for root canal as NHS patient. I got a very satisfactory treatment within two sessions by the dentist, and each one was about two hours long. The dentist was so patient, kind and professional that I was overwhelmed. She didn't spare materials or instruments to do the job for the best it can be done. I didn't even felt any pain at any time during both sessions although I was nervous in the beginning. I got information about everything before and during the progress. The whole treatment costed one group 2 NHS payment. My previous dentist in Abington didn't even wanted to do the treatment as NHS inspite of the root canal pain!
Thank you so much.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 07 January 2018

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 09 January 2018

Dear Patient,

Thank you for providing feedback. I am glad your root canal went well and hope to see you again for your next appointment.

Donna gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

This practice has saved my Xmas today....

So it’s a Saturday, 2 days before Xmas, I’m 6 months pregnant and my front tooth breaks. I thought I had no hope of finding a dentist and was ready to lock myself away for the Xmas period or until I could get to a dentist. I found the Details for the Elms and found that they were open, so gave them a call. The receptionist was very understanding and friendly, she took my details, and said she would speak to the dentist and see if there was anything she could do. I got a call back asking me to head straight there. I arrived a nervous emotional wreck but was greeted by the lovely receptionist, and instantly felt at ease. I was seen by the dentist and her nurse, virtually straight away, (who were also friendly, welcoming and made me feel very relaxed) and had my filling repaired. Couldn’t be happier with the service I received today and can now enjoy a pain free Xmas and don’t have to hide away in shame :-) Thank you so much to all at The Elms, I hope you have a fantastic break!

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 23 December 2017

Anonymous reviewed The Elms Dental Practice

Complain

I am not at all happy with your telephone system because in the last two weeks I have made two phone call and on both times I have been kept waiting twenty mins before a assistant answer so you are going to pay my phone bill I suggest you sort it out.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 27 November 2017

Mollie Marshall gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Such a welcoming team, and brilliant service!!

I have to say that I myself do not particularly like going to the dentist, but I am a new patient at The Elms, Northampton and I am very happy with the appointment I had. The members of staff were ever so polite, respectful, understanding and helpful. The dentist that gave me treatment was brilliant!! They ensured I was okay to go ahead with treatment, keeping me engaged in conversation and I had no pain at all!! The end results I was very happy with, so thank you to the dentist!! I would definitely recommend The Elms to anyone who would like a pleasant experience at the dentist

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 17 November 2017

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 18 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at our Practice. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received from us. All of our providers take great care in the delivery of their treatment and are always conscious of making sure our patients are comfortable and enjoy their visits. We look forward to seeing you again for your future dental care.

Saskia walton gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Very happy

I changed from my dental practise to the elms as it was recommended by someone - the dentiist and their nurse started early before their shift started to see me - they worked well together and made me feel very comfortable
I would highly recommend the elms they are down to earth and super friendly

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 17 November 2017

Dear Patient,

Thank you for leaving us this wonderful feedback. We are very glad you would recommend our practice and would like to thank you for complementing the Dentist and Nurse.

Scott ward gave The Elms Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy with the service

Im very conscious about my teeth due to previous bad experience with a dentist
My partner recommended the elms and the lovely dentist that I saw
and their nurse were very welcoming and made me feel comfortable being there, they explained step by step every procedure and had very much restored my faith in going to the dentist

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

The Elms Dental Practice replied on 17 November 2017

Thank you for this feedback. It is wonderful that your faith has been restored in going to the dentist and we are happy you and your partner are happy with the dental care you have received.