Penny Meadow Dental Practice

0161 330 2419 53 Penny Meadow, Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancs , Ashton under Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 6HE

Linda gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Recommend!!

After years of my mum neglecting her teeth due to her fear of dentists after having toothache she decided to register here. I just want to thank her dentist and the nurse. She came in feeling anxious and both of them helped her feel at ease, looked after her giving her lots of options of treatment and the nurse held her hand and spoke to her about anything completely taking her mind away from her fears. Thank you both of you and see you in 6 months.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 24 September 2017

Brian Robertson gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

A very easy experience.

I went along to this practice after years of not seeing a dentist, but finally relenting when a couple of teeth became loose. Yes, it hurt, but that is my fault. Having years of plaque cleaned off your teeth is never going to be pleasant.

Other than that, I had a filling and and two extractions, all virtually sensation free. I say sensation free rather than pain free because there just was no pain. If you don't like needles, just close your eyes!

I would recommend this dentist from my experience, but I can't say that it is any better than any other. What I can say is that if you need dental work, get your bottom down to the dentist now! It is not that bad. And if you live local to Ashton, this is as good a choice as I think that you could make.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 09 July 2017

Shelley gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best practice I've attended

The staff were extremely friendly and put my mind at ease. Dentist was absolutely fantastic, calmed me down about having a root canal and explained everything fully. Very little pain. They were all fantastic.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 05 May 2017

Andy M gave Penny Meadow Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Treatment at its best

I have been going to this practice for more than 20 years,. Easy to get an appointment.

Today, seen on time by the dentist, x-rays done on the spot and dentist went through them with me. Hygienist was available so could also be seen straightaway even without an appointment. Out of the building in less than 20 minutes total. Perfect.

Very efficient practice, professional staff and first rate treatment always. Beyond excellent.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 24 May 2017