Gatley Park Dental Practice

0161 428 3484 7 Northenden Road, Gatley, Cheadle , Cheshire, SK8 4EN

Susan gave Gatley Park Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing results

With naturally quite dark teeth, receding gums, and old, I'll fitting crowns, I was somewhat sceptical when during my 6 monthly check up, it was suggested to me that my 'smile' could be improved upon. Fast forward 10 weeks, and the results are incredible!

Much of the treatment time was spent in the 'planning stages,' where, using the latest technology, impressions, measurements, and wax up models were made. I was consulted at all times, treated with the utmost care and consideration, and shown infinite patience, during my times of uncertainty! Thank you.

This is an excellent dental practice, where all the staff have the balance of professionalism and friendliness exactly right.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 14 September 2018

Anonymous gave Gatley Park Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

This Dental Surgery

I have been going to this dental surgery since the early eighties, have never had a problem and the younger ones there now are all very nice .

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Anonymous gave Gatley Park Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

Rude staff

I visited the dental practise recently I found the staff extremely rude and stuck up I could here them bitching about me in the reception whilst I was filling out forms in the waiting room I would not recommend this dentist their staff are rude and stuck up

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 18 September 2017

Gatley Park Dental Practice replied on 26 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback and I am really sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us when you visited us.

Let me assure that we take patient confidentiality very seroiusly and I would like to express my regret that you did not have good experience with our reception staff. We take good patient experience very seriously and make our outmost effort so that every patient has a satisfying experience. But in relation to your feedback we would look closely at it again and make suitable changes.

If you have any further concerns please get in touch with the practice and we would be more than happy to address them.

Thank u .

Chris O'Hanlon gave Gatley Park Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Presentation of teeth

I would like to thank my dentist for the exceptional work done on my teeth with delicate attitude and treatment and total professional work. It is easy to think that your teeth are reasonably presentable but becomes in time that they are not and the reality when you have gone through the whitening procedure (for one treatment) the results are amazing. My detntist takes time to inform you regarding treatment needed or completed in great detail and after treatment results are perfect. This very pleasant attitude goes through the whole staff working at Gatley Park and does help in making you fell relaxed. No more dreading the dentists visit it's now a pleasure to go. Thank you again. MRS Anne O'Hanlon.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 21 December 2016