Links A B & Olsberg H

0161 720 7612 141 Leicester Road, Salford , Manchester, M7 4HJ

karen hasid. gave Links A B & Olsberg H a rating of 5 stars

amazing !!!! life changing !!

Absolutely thrilled !!! my son age 12 started here one year ago and I can not believe the difference. Easily accessible, wonderful friendly staff who are always there if you need any help. The orthodontist made him feel very relaxed and would not hesitate to recommend this surgery to anyone.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 07 December 2017

Links A B & Olsberg H has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Links A B & Olsberg H a rating of 5 stars

Great smile

I have just finished a course of orthodontic treatment here and words aren't enough to say how pleased I am with the result.

Even though the appointments are about 6 weeks apart, I didn't feel that it was too long between adjustment appointments, as it was explained to me that if you put too much pressure on the teeth you can damage the roots.

I don't know who put the comment about the staff being rude and unhelpful but I have always found them to be most accomodating.

When I started treatment I was very nervous of going to the dentist. But the friendly manner of all the staff put me at ease, and showed me there is nothing to be afraid of.

thank you all at Links Orthodontics.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Links A B & Olsberg H replied on 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It is always nice to hear that patients are happy with the care we provide and the fact that you have taken the time to comment is very much appreciated. I will pass on your comments to the staff.

Anonymous gave Links A B & Olsberg H a rating of 5 stars

Can’t stop smiling !

Just finished a course of treatment and am extremely happy with the results. Staff are friendly and helpful. Cannot recommend links enough.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 14 October 2017

Links A B & Olsberg H replied on 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I will pass on your comments to the staff.

Katieann gave Links A B & Olsberg H a rating of 5 stars

great practice

I had my top and bottom teeth straightened at this orthodontist. I found the whole process a good one from start to finish. The staff are all lovely and the receptionists are very helpful. I was able to get in for any emergency appointments I needed if not the same day , then the day after.( braces sometimes break). I would recommend this Orthodontic practice. My teeth are lovely now and I do get comments about them.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 12 October 2017

Links A B & Olsberg H replied on 16 October 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. I am glad that the process was a good one for you and that you are happy with the results. This is what we strive for.

Ethel Gray gave Links A B & Olsberg H a rating of 5 stars

Love my new smile

I have always been nervous visiting dentists and in the past have often cancelled appointments, however with the reassurance given from the friendly staff at links I haven't felt the need to cancel. The staff are also very accommodating with my appointments. I love my new smile and the confidence it has given me.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 17 October 2017

Links A B & Olsberg H replied on 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Im am glad you were happy with our practice and that you love your smile.

Kelli gave Links A B & Olsberg H a rating of 5 stars

Going to miss the staff

My daughter has been coming here for 2 1/2 yrs, the staff are lovely, very friendly, helpful the receptionist are lovely & you are made to feel so at ease. My daughter has just finished her treatment we’re going to miss them

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 10 June 2018

Links A B & Olsberg H has not yet replied.