Lotus Orthodontic Practice

1. Review titled Great practice

by Peter B - Posted on 10 October 2019

I have had braces for around 5 years and from the get go lotus have been extremely helpful, patient and kind. Now I have come to the end of the treatment I couldn't be happier, my teeth look amazing and it has given me a whole new confidence in my smile. The team here are extremely friendly and helpful and don't shy away from answering any questions you have and helping you with any issues along the way

Visited October 2019

2. Review titled Fabulous treatment throughout

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 October 2019

I'm really happy with my treatment and extremely happy as to how it turned out and also how well i was treated by all the staff that work here. I would definitely recommend others to come to this clinic.

Lotus Orthodontic Practice has not yet replied.

3. Review titled 5 Star Treatment!

by Nigel Hallam - Posted on 17 September 2019

Really pleased with whole experience, been coming here for many years and always seen promptly, excellent treatment and completely satisfied. Would recommend to anyone!

4. Review titled Excellent service

by shaz - Posted on 12 September 2019

excellent service start to finish. I am now going to use them for both my boys braces too.

5. Review titled extremely happy

by Jack Lee - Posted on 26 September 2019

I found the treatment easy to go through, the staff were extrenmely helpful and they are very experienced.

6. Review titled Invisalign

by Morgan Taylor - Posted on 30 August 2019

Really happy with the way my teeth turned out and felt that the whole process was easier, quicker and much less painful than having metal braces. All the team were always really friendly and the atmosphere in the practice was always really fun. Special thank you to a particular member of staff for always making me feel welcome and for being so lovely!! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting braces.

7. Review titled Great!

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 August 2019

The staff were very kind and funny, which made the appointments feel very quick even if they lasted much longer. This made the appointments feel fun and enjoyable, so i never dreaded coming here for tightening.

8. Review titled Feedback

by Matthew Gaskell - Posted on 15 August 2019

Overall i am very pleased with my experience with Lotus Orthodontist, especially my orthodontist. While also being happy with my teeth and satisfied with the service i have had over the past 3 years.

9. Review titled Excellent treatment

by Reena Thomas - Posted on 29 August 2019

Lotus orthodontics is a very calm and positive environment. The waiting times aren't long and all the staff treat us with respect.we are satisfied with the treatment and would definitely recommend this practice to others. Thank you lotus orthodontics

10. Review titled Very impressed with my orthodontist experience

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 August 2019

It has been an outstanding service from start to finish. Very professional and courteous. Always happy to help and impressive results. Would fully recommend :)