The Dental House

1. Review titled Extraction of tooth

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 May 2019

My daughter had her tooth taken out, I cannot believe you how amazing the staff were as she is terrified of needles the dentist took it out with a blink of your eye and she said she didn’t even feel the needle the reception staff are lovely and the dental hygienist I would recommend this dentist to everyone

Visited April 2019

2. Review titled Comfortable and professional experience

by Paul Mullen - Posted on 29 March 2019

Have had a fair bit of work done by my dentist and his team over the last few years and can’t recommend them enough. Always a comfortable and professional experience in a modern environment with highly skilled staff who are personable and welcoming. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Visited March 2019

3. Review titled Be careful

by Mr Angry - Posted on 04 March 2019

Be careful of these they try to get you go pay for private treatement that is available on the nhs -told me i needed private treatment i knew i could get what i needed on nhs - they tried to charge me over 200 got a 2nd op and guess what moved to new dentist and got the said treatment on nhs as i was entitiled

Visited December 2018

4. Review titled Excellent dentist and dental nurse

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 December 2018

Took my three daughters to see one particular dentist today and she was brilliant with them. Explained everything she was going to do before she did it and chatted to them to put them at ease. Also in the room was one particular dental assistant who was so friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend.

Visited December 2018

5. Review titled Warm welcome and great service

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 October 2018

I am quite a new patient at this practice having only registered less than a year ago for a broken tooth. I found the whole registration experience quick and efficient and have now been back a couple of times. All of the staff here, from receptionists, nurses and my dentist, are all so warm and welcoming. Appointments have been easy to book and the service has been second to none. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone. The practice itself is also lovely and modern which is a nice change to most I’ve attended.

Visited October 2018

6. Review titled Root canal

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 July 2018

I was really nervous about my treatment. The dentist was marvellous it didn't hurt at all he's boss made me feel at ease he explained what he was doin all throughout my treatment am not worried to go back thanks.

Visited July 2018

Replied on 17 July 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon!

7. Review titled Brilliant service

by Nicola hampton - Posted on 05 June 2018

Two particular dentists were fantastic everything was explained to me, i felt he did a thorough job and one of the best experiences I've ever had at a dentist so relaxing too,would this particular dentist to carry on with my treatment and would highly recommend him.

Visited June 2018

Replied on 05 June 2018

Thank you for your kind response. We look forward to seeing you soon!

8. Review titled Fear of dentist

by Angie - Posted on 14 May 2018

I had a really bad fear of dentist but decided I needed to go, so made an appointment with To at Dental House old swan.my first visit he explained everything to me he was very nice, I returned and had a filling he made me feel that its not as bad as I thought it would be, then a week later I had my wisdom tooth removed the dentist was brilliant and was another member of staff would highly recommend hopefully overcome my fear thanks to them .

Visited May 2018

Replied on 14 May 2018

Thank you for your kind response. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

9. Review titled Admin staff on desk in derby lane

by Lorraine simons - Posted on 09 May 2018

When i came in to dental house the staff are very friendly and always help with any questions i have . There customer service is credit to NHS and they go that extra mile . It was pleasure to go to dentist .

Visited March 2018

Replied on 09 May 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

10. Review titled Excellent service and staff.

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 March 2018

Recently joined here and had an excellent experience from the helpful receptionist booking the appointment to the lovely dentist and dental assistant during my checkup. Very glad I joined here.

Visited March 2018

Replied on 26 March 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.