The Dental House

1. Review titled Excellent Dental Practice

by Christine Smith - Posted on 11 December 2019

The care I received from the dentist and the dental nurse was excellent! They are so patient, caring and kind. They explained everything to me and have taken away my fear of the dentist since moved to this practice. My daughter and her partner have also moved to this dentist because of my raving reviews. Keep up the good work and thank you 😀😀

Visited December 2019

2. Review titled Fantastic Dentist

by Steve - Posted on 07 November 2019

Took over from my old dentist of 35 years and couldn't be happier. Fantastic, friendly staff and excellent care. I would highly recommend this dental practice

Visited November 2019

3. Review titled EXCELLENT STAFF AND OVERALL PRACTICE

by Tracy Velickovski-Burnell - Posted on 28 October 2019

Great dental practice from start to finish. The staff are all excellent especially one lady at reception, who always greets you with a lovely smile and a little chat, whilst solving any queries you may have. The dentists I have seen, have all been friendly and efficient, and made me and my 11 year old daughter feel very relaxed and comfortable before treatment. WELL DONE 'THE DENTAL HOUSE' Full marks from this patient 😁

Visited October 2019

4. Review titled Excellent service and staff

by Mrs O’Leary - Posted on 27 September 2019

Never thought I’d ever hear myself say it but I don’t mind going the dentist now since visiting the dental house. I was fitted in on a emergency appointment back in September with severe toothache, and after 20 minutes I was pain free. Sorry I cannot remember the Dentist (I was in a state with the pain) but she was fabulous! One particular lady is lovely she was very helpful and recommended I attend again as I have the dreaded GD word as I am a smoker! Attended today and met the therapist/hygienist for my treatment and we had a right giggle despite a drill being in my mouth! I would highly recommend The Dental House all staff are welcoming, down to earth and go out of their way for patients. Keep up the good work guys it’s a lovely place, see you in 3 months =-)

Visited September 2019

5. Review titled Great tteatment

by James Fitzsimons - Posted on 12 August 2019

Visited the practice in May this year had ulcer on my tongue the practice manager after examination decided to refer me to Aintree hospital to get it looked at. It turned out to be a tumor. I have since had an operation on my tongue and my neck. I am very grateful to him for recognising the danger and referring me. Went back to practice today for check up had to have a couple of extractions and a little clean. This treatment was done at very short notice because of my impending radiotherapy treatment. Can't fault this practice in anyway great treatment from lovely people

6. Review titled Disappointed

by Margi garner - Posted on 17 September 2019

I was a patient here for just two years, I was happy with the service and the dentist was lovely, the lady dentist I had really soothed my fear, anyway I have a brain tumour and this affects my daily routines, I have apparently missed three appointments, so they say, I know I missed one because I was ill in bed with my tumour, I really cannot remember the other two. I was told yesterday they will not see me again 😡😡 I did explain about my tumour and that I didn’t remember the other appointments being cancelled by me, they weren’t bothered, so am not going again, where is the compassion for people who are ill😡? I didn’t expect to be treated like this it’s not my fault I have a tumour, will not recommend this practice again 😡😡💔

7. Review titled To late

by Weevick - Posted on 27 August 2019

l Phoned this morning because I’m in pain with tooth ache and was very pleased when I was told to go this afternoon at 2pm ,unfortunately there was roadworks so I was about 8 minutes late,I apologise and explained why? I was late but the dentist wouldn’t see me and was given another appointment for Thursday afternoon I said I’m in pain but it was take or leave it and then I was told the other appointment was 10 September 2019, so I have told them no thanks and to take me of there books,You see there is one rule for the dentist and another for the patients because the last time I visited the same dentist the dentist was 30 minutes late after there dinner break but I just said that’s fine . so I’m still in pain thanks to the dentist who was going to see me all for 8 minutes late plus trying to find a parking space I hope next time the dentist is late they think twice before turning there patients away

8. Review titled Contact

by Margi garner - Posted on 17 September 2019

I left a review a little earlier re, the way I got treated by the dental,house due to my having a brain tumour and not turning up for the appointment. I can now confirm I will reverse that review as their practice manager has contacted me to apologise for the way I was treated and has re booked me back in, I am terribly grateful,for their compassion they have shown to me and would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for their understanding of my condition, I look forward to my return in October x.

9. Review titled Complete involvement in treatment plan

by Angela - Posted on 14 July 2019

Another stress free appointment. I went in expecting a tooth out but through consultation with the dentist it turns out I can keep it longer. The nursing and reception staff are so wekcomibg and professional too.

Visited July 2019

10. Review titled excellent service

by Paula - Posted on 10 June 2019

Massive thank you to the dentist, really went the extra mile to make sure it was okay for my tooth extraction after finishing my chemotherapy treatment . He made me feel at ease and involved and informed me of exactly what was going to happen. He is a massive asset to the dental house. Also a big thank you to the nurse who made me as comfortable and relaxed as possible.

Visited June 2019