County Road Dental Practice

1. Review titled Professional and friendly

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 November 2018

Although visiting the dentist isn't something I particularly enjoy, as a patient of many years I have found excellent treatment at this practice. Every treatment is clearly explained, the dentist is always attentive and the calm atmosphere helps me relax. Staff are helpful and friendly and I appreciate receiving texts to remind me of appointments.

Visited November 2018

Replied on 19 November 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We welcome both good and bad feedback. I'm thrilled that you have found the treatment at our practice to be excellent and that the calm atmosphere helps you to relax which can be a hard thing to do in the dental chair. We have found that the introduction of text and email reminders has been a huge success. As we all lead such busy lives and it can be easy for an appointment to slip our mind. It is so important that patients attend the appointments they make and let us know if they can't come in plenty of time so as we can reassign these appointments to others to save people having to wait. I hope we can continue to offer you the best level of service and we look forward to seeing you next time.

2. Review titled Could not be happier with my Dentist and experiences.

by Susan Collins - Posted on 11 September 2018

As a patient who was initially terrified of the dentist- I have just finished a course of treatment and have completely gotten over my fear of the dentist purely thanks to the wonderful staff at county road dental practice. On my first visit, I was extremely nervous and anxious about what to expect however my dentist explained everything to my understanding and put me at ease almost straight away. I was kept completely involved in my own treatment from start to finish and I knew what every treatment involved. Also, my dentist has given me the confidence I needed to smile and laugh without covering my front teeth... I could not be happier with my results and would recommend country road dental practice to all my friends, family and anybody who like me, was very nervous about the dentist. Can't stop smiling!

Visited September 2018

Replied on 11 September 2018

It's really great to read your comments. This is why all of us in the Practice got into Dentistry. Thank you. I think your comments will also help others who are in a similar position to take that first step and come and see us. I hope we can make them smile too.

3. Review titled Lost Dentures

by Patti - Posted on 07 June 2018

I mislaid my dentures four weeks ago and after ringing around locally, this Receptionist was the most helpful and polite as I am a Senior Citizen with mobility issues. She fitted me in the next day as I had no teeth! Each week for four weeks I have been for treatment including an extraction which I was terrified of but the staff were superb and put me at ease every time I visited. They sent me an appointment reminder every week and I now have my lovely teeth and smile back and I was very pleased with the price too! Thank you so much for all your kindness and I am no longer frightened to go to a dentist and highly recommend your practice.

Visited June 2018

Replied on 07 June 2018

I'm so thrilled to read your comments. Its great to hear that the improvements and training we have undertaken are being realised by the people we care for the most, our patients.

4. Review titled Check up and fillings

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 May 2018

I was extremely satisfied with all my treatment, the dentist and all staff were all lovely and kind, I was treated with kindness and respect. I would recommend this practice to everyone, I have been going to this dentist for 30 years and would not go anywhere else it is brilliant, it is a pleasure to go there. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Visited May 2018

Replied on 25 May 2018

Wow, what a terrific response. Thank you. Its great for all of us working here to hear when we have done well. We strive to offer the best care we can to all of our patients.

5. Review titled A dentist you can reply on

by Rita - Posted on 21 May 2018

I have been with this dental practice since the age of 7 (37 years) and i can honestly say they are always professional, pleasant and very welcoming. Having dental treatment is not a dreaded fear as i hear from most people. This dental practice talks through what they will be doing and are very professional start to finish. Would highly recommend!!

Visited April 2018

Replied on 21 May 2018

We are all so pleased to read your kind words. We hope we can continue to take as good care of you for the next 37 years.

6. Review titled Best Dentist I have ever been to.

by Lisap50 - Posted on 18 April 2018

I have been a patient at County Road Dental practice for several years. In my opinion, it is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. My dentist is a very competent, compassionate, and caring dentist, he puts you at ease, involves you in decisions about your treatment and keeps you informed throughout. The availability of appointments is excellent, and you are informed of your pending appointment by text or email a day or two before it's due. This also makes it easy to cancel if needed, as you can just text back. All the staff are pleasant, courteous and welcoming and always available to answer any queries. My most recent treatment was last month, and I am very happy with the outcome it has helped to restore some of my confidence, and made me smile again.

Visited March 2018

County Road Dental Practice has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Confidence builders (brilliant)

by James brinton - Posted on 11 April 2018

After loseing my confidence after a visit to another dentist i came here when i moved to the area I found a dentist who was patient and understanding and whome over a series of visits rebuilt my confidence as well as my smile..a big thank you to my dentist and also all the staff an reception team who bend over backwards to help you thank yoiu James brinton????????????

Visited April 2018

Replied on 11 April 2018

Thankyou for sharing your experiences at County Road Dental Practice. Its wonderful that they are such positive experiences too. We all try our best to take the best care we can of our patients and are glad to hear that it has paid off with your kind words.

8. Review titled My experiences

by Denise Haycock - Posted on 05 April 2018

We have been coming to County Road Dental Practice twice a year for over 15 years. We have always been very happy with the experiences we have had. My mum was very nervous about attending the dentist but the treatment she received eased her fears. I would recommend this surgery to anyone

Replied on 05 April 2018

Thankyou for taking the time to give your encouraging thoughts about County Road Dental Practice. It gives us enormous satisfaction to hear that you would recommend us. It also means so much more coming from such a long standing patient of the practice. We have plans to develop the practice over the next few years. We would welcome your input and feedback as we do, to ensure we maintain and improve this level of service to all our patients.

9. Review titled first visit

by John Towner - Posted on 18 March 2018

As soon as you walk in the staff are fantastic

Replied on 18 March 2018

We're really glad to hear that you felt welcome, and appreciate that you took the time to leave this feedback for our attention. Our staff are fantastic and we try every day with every patient to do our best.