Baycliff Dental Surgery

0151 228 2200 Baycliff Dental Surgery, 73 Baycliff Road , Liverpool, Merseyside, L12 6QT

Mr S Macklin gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Experience Thank You

I would like to express my gratitude for the fabulous treatment I received initially back in 2017 when I had an extraction and now subsequently in January 2019 when I needed two white fillings replaced.

First impressions when choosing a dentist are important but you should have no concerns the reception staff here greet you with a warm welcome before you can then relax in a comfortable, spacious waiting area, somewhat forgetting you are about to get into a dentist chair.

The dentist is no doubt a specialist in what he does and so friendly. He takes a keen interest in you as the patient and the quality of his work speaks for itself. I have had the chance both in the surgery and at home to see what a great job he has done with the replacement fillings in comparison to work I have had done elsewhere and have been delighted.

I left the appointment looking forward to what I can do next to improve my teeth's health and smile appearance which is testament to what a positive experience it has been.

Thank you to everyone at Baycliff Dental Surgery I have been extremely satisfied with your help and would recommend you guys without hesitation to any of my friends and family.

I hope now to be a patient of yours for many years to come.

Mr S Macklin.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 04 January 2019

Lynn gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Had a tooth extraction

Had a tooth extraction today by my dentist who made me feel calm and reassured that this would be a painless procedure. I would highly recommend going to baycliffe.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 03 January 2019

Donna Griffiths gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant service for phobia patients

I am petrified of the dentist but after reading reviews, I rang to make an urgent appointment and registered, I was seen by a specialist for phobia and I was put completely at ease and was told exactly what was needed and booked in for 2 fillings and an extraction, when I returned for the procedure I was extremely anxious, I was spoken to and put at ease to relax so work could commence, unfortunately after the first 2 injections I started to have a panic attack due to my fear of dentists and pain, but the dentist stopped and calmed me down talked me through breathing until I was happy to commence treatment, absolutely fabulous dentist, I would highly recommend them to anyone not just someone with fears, they have really done an excellent job and I’m now pain free and able to sleep

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 19 December 2018

Alma Appleton gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Caring and professional

Referred to the dentist by my own dentist, felt safe and reassured at the professionalism shown by dentist and all staff . excellent practice would give ten out of ten, didn't realise this kind of great care and attention still existed. Thank you so much you are all wonderful

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 23 November 2018

Robbie Hemmings gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Best man, amazing friendly caring dentist.

Amazing dentist, amazing man, I turned up without an appointment in need of help. I have been looked after by the dentist before and he has gone extra mile always for me. I knew he didn’t have to see me but I know the type of man he is so I went anyway with no appointment. The dentist made sure I was seen and thankfully he gave me a solution to my bridge being beyond repair. He took an impression and sent me to were I had to go to keep my smile. I can’t thank him enough I was embarrassed with the look of my teeth but now I’m happy smiling again only thanks to this dentist. You will never get anyone who will see you without appointment and give you the solution you need like him. Not just an amazing dentist he is an amazing man to. Can’t thank him enough not the first time he has gone out of his way for me.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 08 October 2018

Leanne K gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

The dentist

I was referred here by my dentist who couldn't do the complicated extractions needed. 5 in total. The refferal didn't take too long about 2-3 weeks. I was so nervous but all the staff including the reception staff was so relaxed and friendly, the waiting room although I wasn't even waiting long it was so different from your normal dentist such a relaxing place with couches etc. The dentist was amazing 5 teeth took 20 mins so quick and no pain I was in and out. He was so gentle and re assuring also talking to me along the way telling me what to expect. His staff nurse was also very friendly too. I'd recommend this surgery to anyone. If I had to change my usual surgery I'd definitely choose this one. Also there is plenty of parking available on site. I don't usually leave reviews but in this case I couldn't not. Thanks again

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 17 October 2018

Michael504 gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Professional and Caring

I was referred to Baycliff for a wisdom tooth extraction. The receptionist, dental nurse and dentist were so reassuring and answered all my questions and concerns! I was in and out within an hour! Very calm, very reassuring, stopped when I needed too have a moment! I was made to feel like they cared. Thank you ??

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 20 September 2018

Anonymous gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

root removal by the orthodontic specialist

I was referred by my dentist for a tooth root removal following a previous extraction.
The treatment and care were first class. I was put at ease immediately very happy.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 20 September 2018

Anonymous gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Extremely happy

This morning I Attended baycliff for some lip fillers and Botox, I was made to feel at ease as soon as I walked in the practice by the lovely reception staff, the doctor himself was extremely patient with me as I was anxious about the procedure, the treatment itself was completely pain free and I am over joyed with the results. Will definatly be returning for further treatments thank you all.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 07 August 2018

scott moore gave Baycliff Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Referall from my local dentist for a tooth removal.

I was referred by my own Dentist in Southport to Baycliff Dentists in Liverpool for a tooth extraction.
I was annoyed that I had to travel 28 miles each way to be treated when I have 2 main Hospitals 2m and 9 miles away.
Having said that, the treatment I received at Baycliff was 1st class. The Dentist was very experienced and reassuring and had the tooth and its painful roots out in a few minutes without any problems or fuss.
I personally have a fear of Dental treatment, would be happy to be treated here anytime.
Many thanks to all involved in my treatment and the friendly, helpful reception staff.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 09 August 2018