Southend Orthodontics

1. Review titled Fantastic care and support, I would highly recommend

by Lisa Rolfe - Posted on 22 August 2019

From the very first phone to make the first appointment through to having my son’s brace removed has been an easy and extremely well supported experience. Every single member of staff was friendly, supportive and happy. My son was treated with the upmost respect and every part of his treatment was explain thoroughly to him and myself. I would highly recommend Southend Orthodonist, especially if your child is feeling anxious, as in our experience they will do everything possible to make your treatment run smoothly and ease any worries you may have.

Visited August 2019

2. Review titled Excellent and Friendly Dentist

by Giana Orton - Posted on 11 April 2019

Fully kept informed at each step of the treatment and a received a top class and professional service from the friendly receptionists to the Dental Assistants and the Dentist. The professional service puts you at ease from the word go. I would highly recommend Southend Orthodontics for your dental treatment and the cost of treatment wil not make your eyes water. Totally pleased with the results of my brace and am confident with my smile. Fantastic, Thank you so much.

Visited April 2019

3. Review titled Would not hesitate to recommend this fine service

by Keely - Posted on 14 February 2019

Having just completed my daughters treatment at this practise, the least I can do is provide a thoroughly well deserved, excellent review. From the moment we arrived to be greeted by the lovely staff at the front desk, to seeing the dentist and the technicians, we were treated in a friendly and professional manner. My teenager certainly appreciated being spoken to like a teenager rather than a younger child and indeed being included in the planning and decisions of treatement. At that age, many people just speak directly to the parent and over the young adult. Not the case here at all. We have always been seen promptly, including at unscheduled times when we’ve needed to visit with the odd, inevitable breakage of brace. The surgery were fastidious in never letting us wait days when there were small niggles or discomfort. We appreciated never being left for long periods of time between appointments. My favourite touch tho was the before and after photos we were given at our last appointment. Amazing to see the difference and how we’d come. If I wasn’t already impressed with the treatment I was then! I’m astounded with how my teens cluttered and wonky teeth have skillfully transformed into the most stunning set of teeth, like something from a Hollywood film. My thanks to all at the practise and my assurances to anyone that you will not be disappointed in choosing this surgery.

Visited February 2019

4. Review titled Excellent Service

by Sarah Wakeman - Posted on 05 December 2018

The service my daughter received whilst a patient at Southend Orthodontics was excellent. From the reception staff, the dental technicians and through to the dentist. Always a pleasant and happy welcome on arrival, no unnecessary waiting around or delay to appointments. A pleasant experience.

Visited December 2018

5. Review titled NHS and Private Care

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2018

My 2 daughters (NHS) and I (Invisalign) have all had our treatment here. The whole experience has been fantastic, the team are always helpful and will fit you in ASAP if you have a problem. I can’t praise them enough we are all over the moon with our new smiles 😃.

6. Review titled feedback for Baxter Rd practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 October 2018

We have been more then satisfied with the service and advice that we have received.All staff have been very helpful and have been considerate when requesting appointments. Would certainly recommend the practice to others.

Southend Orthodontics has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Smiling again!

by Rebecca Chaplin - Posted on 19 October 2018

My Son aged 14 has just had his braces removed and the difference is absolutely amazing in a relatively short period of time. I didn't realise until the orthodontist showed us his before pictures. I would thoroughly recommend this practice to anyone looking to have orthodontic treatment. All the staff have been very helpful and friendly from start to finish, appointments have always been on time, every step of the process was thoroughly explained and they were very patient with my Son. There is only very limited parking at the practice so I would advise anyone with an appointment to allow a little extra time for parking just in case as the nearest public car park is often full!

Southend Orthodontics has not yet replied.

8. Review titled My son has just had his brace removed.

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 October 2018

The results are great ! My son is very pleased and the team at the practice , made the whole experience very simple. Well worth the wait !

Southend Orthodontics has not yet replied.

9. Review titled brought a smile to my face!!

by Amy Coles-Smith - Posted on 08 October 2018

have been with this orthodontic for almost 4 years and honestly cant fault them! have been so nice over the course of my treatment and am very happy to say have brought a perfect smile to my face. would highly recommend.

10. Review titled excellent service

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 October 2018

No problems at all with my daughter's treatment, she's happy so we are happy.