Southend Orthodontics

01702 354555 107, Baxter Avenue , Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 6HX

Keely gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Would not hesitate to recommend this fine service

Having just completed my daughters treatment at this practise, the least I can do is provide a thoroughly well deserved, excellent review. From the moment we arrived to be greeted by the lovely staff at the front desk, to seeing the dentist and the technicians, we were treated in a friendly and professional manner. My teenager certainly appreciated being spoken to like a teenager rather than a younger child and indeed being included in the planning and decisions of treatement. At that age, many people just speak directly to the parent and over the young adult. Not the case here at all. We have always been seen promptly, including at unscheduled times when we’ve needed to visit with the odd, inevitable breakage of brace. The surgery were fastidious in never letting us wait days when there were small niggles or discomfort. We appreciated never being left for long periods of time between appointments. My favourite touch tho was the before and after photos we were given at our last appointment. Amazing to see the difference and how we’d come. If I wasn’t already impressed with the treatment I was then! I’m astounded with how my teens cluttered and wonky teeth have skillfully transformed into the most stunning set of teeth, like something from a Hollywood film. My thanks to all at the practise and my assurances to anyone that you will not be disappointed in choosing this surgery.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 14 February 2019

Sarah Wakeman gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

The service my daughter received whilst a patient at Southend Orthodontics was excellent. From the reception staff, the dental technicians and through to the dentist. Always a pleasant and happy welcome on arrival, no unnecessary waiting around or delay to appointments. A pleasant experience.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 05 December 2018

Amy Coles-Smith gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

brought a smile to my face!!

have been with this orthodontic for almost 4 years and honestly cant fault them!
have been so nice over the course of my treatment and am very happy to say have brought a perfect smile to my face.
would highly recommend.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 08 October 2018

Anonymous gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 4 stars

excellent service

No problems at all with my daughter's treatment, she's happy so we are happy.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 11 October 2018

deborah forder gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Excellant results

Southend Orthodontics is an excellent surgery. 3 of my children have been provided with treatment here and it never fails to amaze me the outstanding difference their treatments have made to them.

The staff are friendly and welcoming and appointments generally run to time

I highly recommend this surgery for all your orthodontic requirements

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 12 October 2018

feedback for Baxter Rd practice

We have been more then satisfied with the service and advice that we have received.All staff have been very helpful and have been considerate when requesting appointments. Would certainly recommend the practice to others.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 10 October 2018

NHS and Private Care

My 2 daughters (NHS) and I (Invisalign) have all had our treatment here. The whole experience has been fantastic, the team are always helpful and will fit you in ASAP if you have a problem. I can’t praise them enough we are all over the moon with our new smiles 😃.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 11 October 2018

Rebecca Chaplin gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

Smiling again!

My Son aged 14 has just had his braces removed and the difference is absolutely amazing in a relatively short period of time. I didn't realise until the orthodontist showed us his before pictures. I would thoroughly recommend this practice to anyone looking to have orthodontic treatment.
All the staff have been very helpful and friendly from start to finish, appointments have always been on time, every step of the process was thoroughly explained and they were very patient with my Son.
There is only very limited parking at the practice so I would advise anyone with an appointment to allow a little extra time for parking just in case as the nearest public car park is often full!

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Anonymous gave Southend Orthodontics a rating of 5 stars

My son has just had his brace removed.

The results are great ! My son is very pleased and the team at the practice , made the whole experience very simple. Well worth the wait !

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 28 October 2018

Brilliant Orthodontics

We have always found the receptionists and dental staff extremely polite and helpful. When my daughter had problems with her brace the receptionists always squeezed us in so we could see the orthodontist within 24 hours, you don't get that service very often these days.

I am extremely pleased with the results of the treatment received and my daughter now has a beautiful smile with no overbite.

Thank you very much.