The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic

020 7602 2200 8 Netherwood Road, West Kensington , London, W14 0BJ

Excellent customer service

My son was referred to the clinic for corrective treatment. He was a reluctant and nervous patient. We received an appointment promptly and attended the clinic for an initial consultation. The surgery is clean and welcoming.The practice is busy, but reception staff were pleasant and professional. The waiting area was comfortable and we were seen on time. The dentist was so helpful. He is kind, patient and reassuring. He explained the issues and treatment required in plain terms. His proficient and professional manner gave us confidence. All of the Doctors and nurses we have seen subsequently have been excellent, and the treatment has been very successful.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 31 May 2018

Anonymous gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

excellent customer care and extremly helpful team

Very happy with the services at this clinic both from reception and Surgery. Would highly recommend this clinic .

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic replied on 16 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to give us your kind review.
We are glad to read that you are happy with the services we provide and we appreciate that you highly recommend our practice.

Kindest regards
From The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic Team.

very good orthodontist

A great practice. All the staff are very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 10 January 2018

Anonymous gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 4 stars

my experience

My experience at Kensington orthodontic clinic was a fairly good one, I had appointments that suited my school timetbale which was convenient. I was also very pleased with the services provided. The staff are very friendly and understanding. The outcome of my treatment was extremely satisfying.

Sarah (Siham's sis) gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Great reception staff!

They were very helpful even when there was a complication with the appointment. V. Good.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 January 2018

safia gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 4 stars

very good orthodontist

Really pleased with how my teeth are looking so far. I am currently seeing one of the new doctors and hes very good , super hygenic and friendly and the assistant is really kind too.

Anonymous gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 2 stars

Rush and long wait

I feel like I was rushed it annoyed me so much I had to wait over a year due this then get caked back to come about 18 months later the whole thing took about 10 minutes I understand the waiting but if you wait so long why can't you have 25 minuets ? I didn't discus options just left this orthdontist and told my dentist who referred me about another one near by the staff weren't rude nor friendly / smiley and I would talk about price however we didn't even have 'time for that' apparently also if they do reply I was thinking of giving you another go as your website seems quite cheap and my friend is going to do anything however I would never go again and I have warned her time and time again how long do you have to wait after being told you need braces and can you have spacers put in on the clinic

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 06 January 2017

A Tousi gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Excellent orthodontic treatment

The dentist has been treating my daughter for the last six months. The dentist has always taken time to explain the treatment to me and my daughter in details and has made us feel very much part of the decision making process. The dentist is kind, calm and with good sense of humour which makes the visits pleasant. I warmly recommend this clinic and particularly this dentist to patients.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 29 January 2017

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic replied on 12 April 2017

Dear A Tousi,

Thank you very much for visiting our website and your kind review. We are pleased to read that you are are happy with the services we provide. We do our best to make sure our patients are happy with our services and getting feed backs and comments from our patients is very important to us as it helps us understand how our patients feel about our services and enables us to improve. So we really do appreciate your effort and taking time to visit our NHS choices website and your comment .

This will be passed on to the whole practice team.
kindest regards
Saado Aden
Practice Manager

alison gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

overall very happy with the treatment

Overall very happy with the treatment.

Visited in April 2016. Posted on 09 January 2018