The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic

020 7602 2200 8 Netherwood Road, West Kensington , London, W14 0BJ

Anonymous gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 2 stars

Rush and long wait

I feel like I was rushed it annoyed me so much I had to wait over a year due this then get caked back to come about 18 months later the whole thing took about 10 minutes I understand the waiting but if you wait so long why can't you have 25 minuets ? I didn't discus options just left this orthdontist and told my dentist who referred me about another one near by the staff weren't rude nor friendly / smiley and I would talk about price however we didn't even have 'time for that' apparently also if they do reply I was thinking of giving you another go as your website seems quite cheap and my friend is going to do anything however I would never go again and I have warned her time and time again how long do you have to wait after being told you need braces and can you have spacers put in on the clinic

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 06 January 2017

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic has not yet replied.

A Tousi gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Excellent orthodontic treatment

The dentist has been treating my daughter for the last six months. The dentist has always taken time to explain the treatment to me and my daughter in details and has made us feel very much part of the decision making process. The dentist is kind, calm and with good sense of humour which makes the visits pleasant. I warmly recommend this clinic and particularly this dentist to patients.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 29 January 2017

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic replied on 12 April 2017

Dear A Tousi,

Thank you very much for visiting our website and your kind review. We are pleased to read that you are are happy with the services we provide. We do our best to make sure our patients are happy with our services and getting feed backs and comments from our patients is very important to us as it helps us understand how our patients feel about our services and enables us to improve. So we really do appreciate your effort and taking time to visit our NHS choices website and your comment .

This will be passed on to the whole practice team.
kindest regards
Saado Aden
Practice Manager

Anonymous gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely brilliant

Very helpful staff and experienced and welcoming practitioners.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 09 December 2015

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic replied on 11 December 2015

We are very pleased about your happy experience at The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic.
- Orthosmile Team

Main website: www.orthosmile.co.uk
Braces for Adults: http://thekenclinic.co.uk/

Anonymous gave The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic a rating of 5 stars

I would highly recommend this practice

We have been coming to this practice for a few years and both my children are happy with their treatment. The receptionist and surgery staff are Very sufficient, friendly and extremely polite. It always busy but the person at the front always welcomes you with a smile, they are very patient n extremely polite.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 26 November 2015

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic replied on 18 December 2015

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to read that both your children are happy with the treatment. We have a great team who work together and strive hard to provide the best services possible and we are proud to say that it would not be possible without them. Once again thank you and we will pass on you kind comment to the whole team.

Melvyn carley reviewed The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic

Top class

I consider myself very fortunate to have had the services of the practice for both of my sons expert treatment by the dentist and their team. They have given me peace of mind

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 26 November 2015

The Kensington Orthodontic Clinic has not yet replied.