Ghauri Dental Surgery

020 8570 0435 113 Vicarage Farm Road, Hounslow, Middx , London, TW5 0AA

marie fahy gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My Dentist

My husband and myself have been using this Dental Surgery for a number of years and have always found them to be very friendly and always make you feel at ease .The reception area is a very pleasant waiting room and the large TV will make nervous people feel at ease as will chatting to receptionist who is really kind and chatty. The Dentist that i see is a lovely dentist and always explains to me what they think what treatment i need .They are really friendly and chatty and so is their nurse

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 14 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we will try to continue to improve our services

Excellent Service all round

My family and I have been using this Dental Centre for a number of years. I have always managed to get an appointment even at a very short notice. Excellent staff at reception and excellent dentist. Good and honest advice regarding treatment and cost. I would recommend this Dental Centre to anyone.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 15 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 19 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

S.Popath gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

The service and care I received from this dental surgery is exceptional. The staff are well co-operated , really very impressive the quality of work

Recommended to others

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme . We hope to see you soon.

Excellent Experience

I had really bad toothache and went along as an Emmergency to their branch in Heston. I was very worried it would be a scary experience but the dentist took an X Ray and explained the problem very clearly. Thankfully I only needed a temporary filling and the pain vanished. Brilliant staff from reception to nurse to dentist all very caring and kind! Would certainly recommend!!

Very good staff cooperation

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words.

Junejo gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent NHS service

I would like to express my views that the NHS dental services at this practice are excellent and myself and my wife were very happy, how they dealt with our children. Kids are very happy to visit regularly because at the end of session they get nice sticker.

Throughout all staff members were very patient and took time out to explain / how to brush / how to look after teeth and ease any anxiety my kids had.

They spent more time to explain the treatment required and were very supportive and very professionally.

I highly recommend this surgery to all parents.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme .Nice to know that the children are relaxed when they come. We hope to see you soon.

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental practice / highly recommended

I have been at the Practice for years My children and myself live out of area but still chose too come here as it has a friendly welcoming homely feel. The staff are always professional and always smiling ! I have always ben assisted quickly and given the first
available appointment !

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Great service!

I was seen by the dentist within a short notice period which was ideal as I was suffering pain in my wisdom tooth. I really appreciate the help and advise that was given.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we hope you are now out of pain.

Never disappointed

Each time I have visited this dental surgery I have had a good experience. The appointment times cater for working people, they make things simple explaining the costs in advance and then charge exactly what you expect. I've seen a couple of dentists there and they are perfectionists - that's why I've never had problems after seeing them. They are easy to talk to and have made the experience one that has encouraged me to go back for check ups. I'd always dreaded visiting a dental surgery but I'm so pleased I no longer feel that way.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 13 May 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 31 May 2017

Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon.

My childrens appointments

I would like to put on record that the dental services at this practice are exceptional and myself and my wife were very happy in how they dealt with our children.
They were very patient and took time out to talk and ease any anxiety my kids had.They spent time explaining the treatment required and were very supportive and very professionaly throughout all our visits.

My children now actually feel relaxed and not worried about visiting the dentist anymore.

I highly recommend this surgery to all parents.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 23 July 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme . So glad that your children are not worried about a visit to the dentist. These early experiences are so important for their future dental health . We hope to see you soon.

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Unhappy with the staff and the way I was treated

I visited your branch in Heston on Tuesday. Firstly they run late for their appointments. Secondly they had an audacity to go out of the room and laugh and involve everyone one there including the receptionist because of my bad breathe and I could clearly see them laughing including the dentist. Is this how you are treated. I have never been so offended in my life. I think you should be more considerate to your patients. It's a pity but I will be leaving this practice and moving to different place as I did not like the behaviour.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 08 December 2016

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 31 May 2017

I'm so sorry that the service we provided on this occasion did not meet your expectations . We always try to provide care of a consistently high standard. We had a meeting regarding your concerns but could not work out who you are and therefore could not investigate your concerns.Our staff have been with us for years and are very caring when it comes to the dignity and respect of our patients.We thank you for your comments thereby bringing the matter to our attention and it would be great if you could contact the practice manager to share your concerns . In this way we can try to improve the care we provide for our patients and also it allows us to help you further . Dr Saf Ghauri