Ghauri Dental Surgery

020 8570 0435 113 Vicarage Farm Road, Hounslow, Middx , London, TW5 0AA

Natalie gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Emergency dental care

Attended last night as an emergency referral for my son who had suffered trauma to the mouth. We were seen promptly and the dentist was so understanding and patient with my son. He explained everything and made sure to stop if there was any pain. Such excellent service and experience. Would highly recommend this practise.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 14 May 2018

emergency appointment on good Friday

In a lot of pain with problem s after a tooth extraction rang 111 who managed to get me an emergency appointment .Dentist was very kind .Staff very helpful.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 02 April 2018

Emergency dental treatment

I saw this practice after being referred by NHS 111 as I was suffering from a very painful abscess. The staff were excellent - kind and professional and treated me that evening. They talked through the procedure and next steps and were excellent.would recommend

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 04 February 2018

Junejo gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent NHS service

I would like to express my views that the NHS dental services at this practice are excellent and myself and my wife were very happy, how they dealt with our children. Kids are very happy to visit regularly because at the end of session they get nice sticker.

Throughout all staff members were very patient and took time out to explain / how to brush / how to look after teeth and ease any anxiety my kids had.

They spent more time to explain the treatment required and were very supportive and very professionally.

I highly recommend this surgery to all parents.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme .Nice to know that the children are relaxed when they come. We hope to see you soon.

marie fahy gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

My Dentist

My husband and myself have been using this Dental Surgery for a number of years and have always found them to be very friendly and always make you feel at ease .The reception area is a very pleasant waiting room and the large TV will make nervous people feel at ease as will chatting to receptionist who is really kind and chatty. The Dentist that i see is a lovely dentist and always explains to me what they think what treatment i need .They are really friendly and chatty and so is their nurse

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 14 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we will try to continue to improve our services

Excellent Service all round

My family and I have been using this Dental Centre for a number of years. I have always managed to get an appointment even at a very short notice. Excellent staff at reception and excellent dentist. Good and honest advice regarding treatment and cost. I would recommend this Dental Centre to anyone.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 15 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 19 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

S.Popath gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent

The service and care I received from this dental surgery is exceptional. The staff are well co-operated , really very impressive the quality of work

Recommended to others

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme . We hope to see you soon.

Excellent Experience

I had really bad toothache and went along as an Emmergency to their branch in Heston. I was very worried it would be a scary experience but the dentist took an X Ray and explained the problem very clearly. Thankfully I only needed a temporary filling and the pain vanished. Brilliant staff from reception to nurse to dentist all very caring and kind! Would certainly recommend!!

Very good staff cooperation

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words.

Anonymous gave Ghauri Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental practice / highly recommended

I have been at the Practice for years My children and myself live out of area but still chose too come here as it has a friendly welcoming homely feel. The staff are always professional and always smiling ! I have always ben assisted quickly and given the first
available appointment !

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Great service!

I was seen by the dentist within a short notice period which was ideal as I was suffering pain in my wisdom tooth. I really appreciate the help and advise that was given.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 June 2017

Ghauri Dental Surgery replied on 15 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words and we hope you are now out of pain.