020 7610 1110 355 North End Road, Fulham , London, SW6 1NW

Excellent

Needed to see a dentist and managed to book an appointment the night before. It was my first time but registration was a breeze and the entire visit took up only 30 minutes as promised. The nurses were all smiles and very polite, and the dentist was professional and helpful in diagnosing the issues. Overall an excellent experience and would happily recommend to friends and family

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 08 November 2018

Dear Patient
Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone else. We appreciate your amazing comments and are pleased you will recommend us to your family and friends

All the best

Sidney Mockler gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

Total Satisfaction

Complete satisfaction for many years. (40yrs.)
No teeth or mouth problems in all this time.
Would recommend practice to any one
Just one very slight blip is that I was unable to collect a form HC1 but was able to do so at Better Specs.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 07 November 2018

NHS Dentist has not yet replied.

Theresa gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

Best Dentist By Far

This is by far the best dentist I’ve ever had treatment in. I’m a nervous patient and find all the staff friendly, helpful and very understanding, from booking my appointments to consultations through to treatment. Absolutely recommend them.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 03 October 2018

NHS Dentist replied on 19 October 2018

A huge thank you for taking your time to write us a review, we appreciate your lovely words and look forward to meeting you on your next appointment.

Anonymous gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

Broken tooth and root extraction

Appointments were very promptly arranged . The office staff were very helpful and happy to help . The dentist was skilled , confident and very professional. She carried out the examination and extraction so successfully that I experienced no pain at all. The dentist was also gentle and caring at all times. Her assistant was also polite helpful. The practice had a happy buzz and therefore I would recommend to any patient.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 27 October 2018

NHS Dentist replied on 10 November 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate your comment and welcome you back in due course.

ACH gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

A real find! What a relief!

I’m a real dentist-phobe - I put off seeing a dentist until it’s too late & I can barely manage to step foot in the door for fear of the smell of anything medical or the sound of a drill.
This dental practice showed me such kindness - the receptionist was bubbly, polite and grabbed me a glass of water when I felt anxious in the waiting room and both the dentist and dental nurse took time to listen, didn’t rush me and reassured me constantly whilst I was undergoing treatment.
I cannot recommend this practice highly enough - I’ve finally found a dentist in London I can rely on.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 31 October 2018

Dear Patient
How lovely to hear that we have restored your faith in dentistry, it makes us very proud.
We are pleased you are happy and look forward to your next visit with us.

kevin robinson gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

very pleased with the service at crabtee dental practice

I am always treated with respect at this practice from years .Recently I had my teeth extracted and new dentures made.I am very pleased with the services provided by the dentist and the staff members.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 05 September 2018

NHS Dentist replied on 19 October 2018

We are pleased that you have had a great experience with us and will endeavour to keep you happy for as long as we can.

Regatrds

Trevor John gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

My first visit to NHS Dentists Fulham

Very good experience, I was delighted with Staff attitudes.
Thought,why not have more Clinics like this.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 15 July 2018

NHS Dentist replied on 16 July 2018

Dear Mr John
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with everyone. It makes a huge difference to all staff when they are recognised and praised.
We look forward to seeing you again in due course.

Kind regard

DrJAC gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

Extremely polite and professional

Extremely polite and professional. As a busy doctor myself I would recommend this wonderful practice to friends and family. Thank you!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 30 July 2018

NHS Dentist replied on 19 October 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words and for recommending us to your freinds and family. We look forward to seeing you in due course

Pete gave NHS Dentist a rating of 5 stars

Rarely write reviews, but...

... compelled to do so due the high quality of service o received.

This dental clinic is 10/10 for the respect in which the staff treat the client and each other, the professionalism and attention to detail of the dentists and the general feeling of honesty and good will everyone is treated with.

A trip to the dentist is rarely something to look forward to, but in future, I just might!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 14 June 2018

NHS Dentist replied on 16 June 2018

Dear Pete
Thank you for taking your time to write us this lovely and kind review, we always welcome patient feedback. We are especially lucky that you chose to write us a review.
All team members work very hard and thive more when their hard work is being acknowlegded by our patients. We look forward to seeing you in due course.

daughter had braces

good dentist very pleased with end results any problems were sorted out quickly

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 03 July 2018