Park Avenue Dental Care

0208 452 6889 44 Park Avenue North, Willesden Green , London, NW10 1JY

Tessa vG gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Always excellent service from all staff

All staff are very welcoming and very effiecient. As soon as you enter the premises there is a quiet air of confidence and you are quickly sent to wherever you are going. There is very little waiting time and if for some reason there is (usually because of an issue with another patient) you are kept informed. All treatment is discussed and you are given a plan. Reception staff and dental assistants are polite but welcoming and all do an excellent job as does of the dentist. Wouldn't go anywhere else even though it is by no means my nearest

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 07 April 2019

Tina Duckling gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

My dentist is a great Dentist

One particular dentist is my family Dentist.
My son is Autistic and our dentist explains everything he is going to do in a calm and friendly manner before he does it which puts my son at ease. Now he is never anxious before an appointment.
I also feel that he is very professional and knowledgeable as my previous dental practice told me for years that my teeth were fine but I had gum disease which the dentist realised on his first examination of my teeth and is now looking after the problem with their excellent Hygenist.
I'm extremely happy with the care from him and the great Receptionists.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 07 February 2019

Pary gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Good Dentist

As a 77 year old who has been with my dentist for many years, I am very satisfied with his service and I think he is one of the best dentists I have known. He is very efficient, a good dentist and a polite gentleman.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 26 February 2019

JCoplee gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Couldn't ask for more

Such lovely, knowledgeable and connected group of people who make me feel cared for, comfortable, and welcomed. They all are careful to explain everything to me at every opportunity and I look forward to seeing them!

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 06 December 2018

Milli gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and professional service

I’ve been coming here for years and always have felt very well looked after. I just got back from a much dreaded root canal treatment and the dentist (as always) was amazing. Super professional, careful, calm and always explains the procedures well in the lead up and after. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 19 November 2018

Jane whitefield gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

Smiling again after invisalign and veneers.

I cannot speak highly enough of the treatment I have received from the dentist.
I am 61 years old and never thought straight teeth could be possible for me after all these years. But after 6 short months of invisalign and 2 front veneer/crowns, I feel so much more confident with my smile. Iam also so happy my dental health in the future will be much improved.
I’ve been a patient at Park Avenue North dental surgery for about 20 years and always been well looked after. But especially the last few years under the care of my dentist.
His approach is so gentle and empathetic. He always explains treatment step by step which helps so much with my anxiety. I always feel I can ask any questions (I always have loads!).
I was nervous about invisalign but I can honestly say it is the best thing I’ve done and so easy once you get used to it.
The dentist is a perfectionist and when I had to have my 2 front teeth old veneers replaced
I was concerned about having to have temporary front teeth for 10days while the permanent teeth were made. But I needn’t have worried, I was so pleased with how they looked and felt.
The permanent teeth are very very natural in shape and colour.
It feels so good have a healthy mouth and to smile with more confidence!!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 27 July 2018

Anonymous gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

The place to go to get your teeth sorted.....

Broken filling and hole in tooth. Seen on time.
Filling secured, hole gone...back to normal.
Job done within 30minutes-odd....
Such a caring Dentist, with support from their Dental nurses. Minimal pain, calm approach...and such emphasis on ensuring my well-being, comfort and being informed throughout...
For those, like me, who only attend when there is a tooth problem...and need a slick fix...this seems the place to go.
Forget my smile...the Team are all smiles....and 100% professional
Very grateful.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 04 November 2017

Asad gave Park Avenue Dental Care a rating of 5 stars

First dental checkup in years

I'm yet to be treated with a deep cleaning by the dental hygienist so I can't comment on the outcome of my treatment but based on my experience so far, I would highly recommend this dental practice. I hadn't been to the dentist for years due to fears of being offered unnecessary treatments by dentists out purely for their own financial gain, but it had been so long that I needed a checkup. Looking at the Google and NHS reviews, I saw that this dental practice was rated well so I decided to call to make an appointment and was seen the very next week. The dentist I saw was personable, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The dentist looked at any problems I had with my teeth/gums and suggested any procedures that would help deal with these but I didn't feel pushed into getting any treatments I didn't want/need. Will definitely be back in the future at some point for another checkup as I feel this is a dentist that can be trusted.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 02 October 2017