Surrey Quays Dental Practice

020 7231 7912 204 Lower Road , London, SE8 5DJ

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

by far the best dentist I've had (and I've had a few)

I first encountered one particular dentist about 7 or 8 years ago before he got his own dental practice and when he set up his own practice I followed him (at least we are not Postcode restricted on dentists).
He is a brilliant dentist, who will always try his best and puts his patients first - not his bank account! He is so dedicated to his work, that I started calling him a "tooth artist" rather than a dentist.
This dentist has put together a fabulous team, which work together, treat the customer in a very friendly yet very professional manner and because of that I believe people who have been afraid to see the dentist, have managed to loose some of that fear.

The dedication of this dentist and all his team is outstanding

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 09 February 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. Feedback is very important for us as we are constantly trying to improve the services we offer to our patients.
We are please to hear that you are happy with the experience and the dental team at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Brilliant emergency appointment

Phoned this morning - given an appointment for this morning, they had had a cancellation. Seen promptly by friendly, knowledgeable dentist who quickly identified the problem, suggested possible solutions and then took the course of action we decided upon. Able to make follow up appointment for next week at a time to suit me. Great service, and very helpful and friendly receptionist.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 22 February 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience at Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We take all Reviews and Comments on board and aim to constantly improve the services we offer.
Once again thank for your Review.

Excellent dentist

My dentist is fantastic. Explains procedures very clearly, puts patients at ease. Procedures have been efficient and as painless as possible! Very good with kids, taking things at their pace and not pushing them til they are ready to sit. Really great at desensitising kids to the dentist’s chair. Whole team very friendly. Highly recommended.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 18 January 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 19 January 2018

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our practice.
Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.

Crowns

I work in the media for an internationally renowned broadcast corporation, so the appearance of my teeth is paramount. Thankfully Surrey Quays Dental Practice was able to help me out. I am delighted with the ultimate appearance of the crowns my dentist recommended and fitted. They look very natural and have been assimilated with no problem. Thanks to the time and effort the dentist spent ensuring the exact measurements, the crowns are even better than my original teeth.

I have visited many dentist previously and had some really doubtful experiences so it is great to be reassured by the expertise of the team at Surrey Quays. A very friendly,considerate crew. Looking forward to having more work done soon.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 06 February 2018

Good ]morning,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you are happy about the service and treatment you have recently received at SQDP.
We are always thankful for all comments.
Lookinig forward to welcoming you back soon

Your SQDp-Team

Joseph gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service and expert dentistry

The dentist is extremely professional, responsive and knowledgeable. This dentist has excellent communication skills meaning that you are involved in all decisions relating to your care. This service demonstrates how well care can be delivered in dentistry through the NHS. Truly impressed.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Good evening Joseph,

Once again thank for your Review.

Outstanding dental practice

My experience at Surrey quays dental practice has always been positive. Their receptionist is lovely, always incredibly accommodating and helpful. I have never had any problems getting appointments even at short notice. My regular dentist and is always professional, thorough and friendly. My treatment there has always been excellent. I recently had the orthocaps treatment. I was very impressed with this and the results were above expectation. I'm really grateful to have such a great dental surgery so close by.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 25 September 2017

Gooad afternoon,

We are always thankful for all comments.

Your SQDp-Team

Janina gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing practice

My appointment was quick, painless and the dentist gives detailed informations about the different steps of the treatment with a good sense of humour. Staff if very friendly, can highly recommend.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 30 September 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 09 October 2017

Good morning.

Thank you for your positive Review on NHS choices about Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We do welcome any Reviews / Comments and we aim to constanlty to improve the services we offer to our patients.

YOur SQDP-Team

Noha gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional Excellency

I found the practice on line last month and registered, they had great reviews and wanted to give it a go and see for myself if the reviews matches reality and am glad it is a truly excellent practice.

I came for several fillings and my treatment was precise in terms of diagnose and session numbers to execute the treatment and above all painless! I have also registered my mother who has a complex gum problem and needed new dentures, again the level of the dentist Knowledge , competency and care is remarkable and we are very happy that we found an excellent dentist who was able to provide us with 100% excellent treatments.

The practice is a precedent of what an excellent dental practice is; we had 360 great experience from first point of contact with the friendly reception staff member to the doctor and dental nurse who done the treatment. Top practice

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 20 October 2017

Dear Noha,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our NHS Choices page.
Feedback about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice is always appreciated and we take all comments on board.

We are glad to hear about the positive experience you and your mother have had and that you are happy with the treatment you have received, with the staff and the services provided at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.

Nicola gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental team!

The dentist and team are second to none. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with a smile and warm and friendly atmosphere. I was really apprehensive about my treatment but the dentist talked me through the process and what to expect and it was exactly as I expected.

My husband and daughters also use this practice and we have all felt at ease and reassured by the wonderful service received.

Please do not delay in making an appointment. Your teeth will be very well taken care of.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 13 November 2017

Dear Nicola,

Thank you very much for leaving a review on NHS Choices about Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
Feedback is very important to us. We are aiming to constantly improve the service we provide at SQDP.

Once again, thank you very much for your positive comment.

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dentist I have ever seen

For a few years now I have had to move for work. I've had a long standing issue with one of my teeth. After being referred here and there by everyone else. Surrey Quays Dental Practice sorted it out straight away. The dentist is obviously very skilled and experienced but is also approachable and puts you at ease.

I could not recommend this place more!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 10 July 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 10 July 2017

We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.