Surrey Quays Dental Practice

020 7231 7912 204 Lower Road , London, SE8 5DJ

dr H gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

great emergency service and good quality work

A piece of my tooth broke off in the weekend, I called on Monday morning and the next day I could get an emergency appointment. The repair was quick and painless. So good I could be seen at such short notice.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 13 August 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 13 August 2019

Good morning Dr. H,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS CHoices.
We are always thankful for all comments and take every single one on board.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dentist

The dentist and his team are doing they upmost to make you feel at home and they really take good care of the patients. I don't like going to the dentist (but then who does) but since I have been looked after by this dentist and his team, I actually look forward to the appointment. He explains everything very well and puts me at ease. I highly recommend this dentist. Kind regards, Anna

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 30 July 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 31 July 2019

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the treatment and services you have recieved at the practice. We take every comment on board and try to improve the services we offer to our patients constantly.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back top the practice soon.

G. Lai gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended

The whole staff are brilliant. My teeth are a thousand times better than before I started using this practice. My dentist is fantastic. FAN. TASTIC.

Visited in April 2019. Posted on 23 April 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 01 May 2019

Dear G. Lai,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you are happy about the service and treatment you have recently received at SQDP.
We are always thankful for all comments and looking forward to welcoming you back to the practice soon.

Zahir Harunani gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent from start to end

Have been using Surrey quays dental practice since beginning of the year and have been well pleased with the service. The staff are professional and courteous. They make you feel welcome and at ease to the point you look forward to the next appointment! Highly recommend this practice and a very BIG thank you to the whole team for a fantastic experience.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 06 July 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 08 July 2019

Good Morning Mr Harunani,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHs Choices page. . We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience at Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We take all Reviews and Comments on board and aim to constantly improve the services we offer.
Once again thank for your Review and we are looking forward to welcoming you to the practice soon.

Mr A Peake gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dental practice I have ever used

I have been using the practice for around 3 years and have always received an excellent service. Very helpful with booking times, and thorough appointments. The team are very helpful and friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 20 January 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 21 January 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience at Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We take all Reviews and Comments on board and aim to constantly improve the services we offer.

Silvia Schmidt gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Simply great

The dentist and his team were very very helpful when I was in pain. I, as a patient, was always involved in the whole planning of the treatment and information on treatment cost. I am 100% recommending this surgery, as I feel defintely in best hands.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 17 January 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 25 January 2019

Dear Silvia Schmidt,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS CHoices.
We are always thankful for all comments and take every single one on board.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Carina Johnson gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exemplar dental surgery

Surrey Quays Dental Practice truly lives by and demonstrates the core values of the NHS. I myself do not like the trip to the dentists, but this practice has successfully made visits to the dentist less daunting.

I have been treated with dignity and respect, always been seen to in a timely manner, treated as an individual rather than a generic patient, and when I've voiced concerns; I've been listened to and involved in my overall care.

Being a dentist is a hard job and I'm not just talking about the practice itself, but knowing that 90% of people that walk through the door are not happy to see them - so I can only imagine the toll it has on dentists. This is why I have to give credit where credit is due: the staff at this practice are indeed a happy bunch and you can tell that they are passionate about their work.

This practice is amazing and I hope that they keep up the amazing work that they do.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 25 January 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 29 January 2019

Good morning Miss Johnson,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. Feedback is very important to us as we are constantly trying to improve the services we offer to our patients.
We are please to hear that you are happy with the experience and the dental team at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Dani Gerer gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended

I highly recommend this dentist and his team. Competent and friendly, the dentist will talk you through the procedures taking seriously your concerns, so you don't feel pressured or confused.
It really helps that he has written a PhD thesis about the fear of visiting the dentist, so those with dental phobia will be taken care of in a particularly helpful manner. I was very happy with the end result and will return in the future.

Visited in January 2019. Posted on 29 March 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 30 March 2019

Good monring Dani Gerer,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our SQDP.
Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.

John Kershaw gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Tootheache - No problem

At Xmas I had toothache for the first time in 50 years! The practice found me an appointment on the first working day after and looked after me and took great care to explain what was to happen and then proceeded with sensitivity. Aftercare was excellent and nothing was too much trouble. Very pleasant people who take great care to make the visit to the dentist pleasant.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 26 January 2019

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 28 January 2019

Good morning Mr Kershaw,

Mags Scott gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this practice...great dentist, everything is explained & friendly staff...one happy client!!!!

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 04 December 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 14 December 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our practice.
We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.