Surrey Quays Dental Practice

020 7231 7912 204 Lower Road , London, SE8 5DJ

Brett K gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent experience

I've put off going to the dentist for years now, but finally had to bite the bullet due to bad toothache. I settled on Surrey Quays after doing some research, and I'm very glad I did.

I got an appointment in a couple of days, and the receptionist was polite and efficient with each interaction. My appointment was only about 5 minutes delayed (a miracle for most medical services in the UK).

The dentist was friendly, explained everything she was doing, listened to what I had to say and talked me through my treatment options without ever pushing for me to opt for an expensive private option. Further treatment was scheduled within 2 weeks, and I'm not at all worried about it.

Absolutely recommended.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 03 August 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 07 August 2018

Good morning Mr K.

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS CHoices.
We are always thankful for all comments and take every single one on board.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Stathis gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended dental practice

I registered with SQDP around May 2017 and can only speak highly of the staff that run it.

I have personally visited several times in the last year (about 5-6) due to a few dental issues of mine.

The dentist and his team have always been dealing with my dental health with great care and professionalism. I always find them pleasant and helpful - the doctor has a positive approach, provides quality advice, frequently makes hearty jokes, and we briefly discuss current world matters - overall, I find that I am treated in a friendly, empathetic and professional manner.

Booking for an appointment is easy and quick; waiting times are next to nothing when in the surgery.

Particularly to my surgery in the last year - which included filling work, a wisdom tooth extraction, and descaling - I found the doctor and his nurse highly efficient and completely trustworthy.

Clearly, I have only positive things to say about the Surrey Quays Dental Practice and I'd happily recommend it to others.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 26 June 2018

Good Afternoo Stathis,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you are happy about the service and treatment you have recently received at SQDP.
We are always thankful for all comments and are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Maddy Fry gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really good experience

Registering here has been very positive, from check-ups to having work done. The team were very accomodating even when I was delayed by transport problems, and the dentist's approach, as ever, was also warm, enthusiastic and compassionate, and made the whole experience of having a filling replaced a lot less intimidating. I've definitely found dental visits much better in recent months.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 28 May 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 29 May 2018

Good morning,

Outstanding experience

I have been treated by this doctor several times over some years now, never thought I’d find myself leaving a review for my dentist, but my experience has been excellent that I feel I should do. Very personable, knowledgeable, friendly and confident. Received great advice and treatment.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 28 June 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 02 July 2018

Good moniring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our practice.
Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

by far the best dentist I've had (and I've had a few)

I first encountered one particular dentist about 7 or 8 years ago before he got his own dental practice and when he set up his own practice I followed him (at least we are not Postcode restricted on dentists).
He is a brilliant dentist, who will always try his best and puts his patients first - not his bank account! He is so dedicated to his work, that I started calling him a "tooth artist" rather than a dentist.
This dentist has put together a fabulous team, which work together, treat the customer in a very friendly yet very professional manner and because of that I believe people who have been afraid to see the dentist, have managed to loose some of that fear.

The dedication of this dentist and all his team is outstanding

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 09 February 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. Feedback is very important for us as we are constantly trying to improve the services we offer to our patients.
We are please to hear that you are happy with the experience and the dental team at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Brilliant emergency appointment

Phoned this morning - given an appointment for this morning, they had had a cancellation. Seen promptly by friendly, knowledgeable dentist who quickly identified the problem, suggested possible solutions and then took the course of action we decided upon. Able to make follow up appointment for next week at a time to suit me. Great service, and very helpful and friendly receptionist.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 22 February 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience at Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We take all Reviews and Comments on board and aim to constantly improve the services we offer.
Once again thank for your Review.

Excellent dentist

My dentist is fantastic. Explains procedures very clearly, puts patients at ease. Procedures have been efficient and as painless as possible! Very good with kids, taking things at their pace and not pushing them til they are ready to sit. Really great at desensitising kids to the dentist’s chair. Whole team very friendly. Highly recommended.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 18 January 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 19 January 2018

We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.

Crowns

I work in the media for an internationally renowned broadcast corporation, so the appearance of my teeth is paramount. Thankfully Surrey Quays Dental Practice was able to help me out. I am delighted with the ultimate appearance of the crowns my dentist recommended and fitted. They look very natural and have been assimilated with no problem. Thanks to the time and effort the dentist spent ensuring the exact measurements, the crowns are even better than my original teeth.

I have visited many dentist previously and had some really doubtful experiences so it is great to be reassured by the expertise of the team at Surrey Quays. A very friendly,considerate crew. Looking forward to having more work done soon.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 06 February 2018

Good ]morning,

We are always thankful for all comments.
Lookinig forward to welcoming you back soon

Joseph gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service and expert dentistry

The dentist is extremely professional, responsive and knowledgeable. This dentist has excellent communication skills meaning that you are involved in all decisions relating to your care. This service demonstrates how well care can be delivered in dentistry through the NHS. Truly impressed.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 29 November 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 29 November 2017

Good evening Joseph,

Once again thank for your Review.

Outstanding dental practice

My experience at Surrey quays dental practice has always been positive. Their receptionist is lovely, always incredibly accommodating and helpful. I have never had any problems getting appointments even at short notice. My regular dentist and is always professional, thorough and friendly. My treatment there has always been excellent. I recently had the orthocaps treatment. I was very impressed with this and the results were above expectation. I'm really grateful to have such a great dental surgery so close by.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017