Surrey Quays Dental Practice

020 7231 7912 204 Lower Road , London, SE8 5DJ

Outstanding dental practice

My experience at Surrey quays dental practice has always been positive. Their receptionist is lovely, always incredibly accommodating and helpful. I have never had any problems getting appointments even at short notice. My regular dentist and is always professional, thorough and friendly. My treatment there has always been excellent. I recently had the orthocaps treatment. I was very impressed with this and the results were above expectation. I'm really grateful to have such a great dental surgery so close by.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 21 September 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 25 September 2017

Gooad afternoon,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you are happy about the service and treatment you have recently received at SQDP.
We are always thankful for all comments.

Your SQDp-Team

Janina gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing practice

My appointment was quick, painless and the dentist gives detailed informations about the different steps of the treatment with a good sense of humour. Staff if very friendly, can highly recommend.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 30 September 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 09 October 2017

Good morning.

Thank you for your positive Review on NHS choices about Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We do welcome any Reviews / Comments and we aim to constanlty to improve the services we offer to our patients.

YOur SQDP-Team

Noha gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional Excellency

I found the practice on line last month and registered, they had great reviews and wanted to give it a go and see for myself if the reviews matches reality and am glad it is a truly excellent practice.

I came for several fillings and my treatment was precise in terms of diagnose and session numbers to execute the treatment and above all painless! I have also registered my mother who has a complex gum problem and needed new dentures, again the level of the dentist Knowledge , competency and care is remarkable and we are very happy that we found an excellent dentist who was able to provide us with 100% excellent treatments.

The practice is a precedent of what an excellent dental practice is; we had 360 great experience from first point of contact with the friendly reception staff member to the doctor and dental nurse who done the treatment. Top practice

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 20 October 2017

Dear Noha,

Thank you very much for your feedback on our NHS Choices page.
Feedback about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice is always appreciated and we take all comments on board.

We are glad to hear about the positive experience you and your mother have had and that you are happy with the treatment you have received, with the staff and the services provided at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.

Nicola gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental team!

The dentist and team are second to none. From the moment you walk in you are greeted with a smile and warm and friendly atmosphere. I was really apprehensive about my treatment but the dentist talked me through the process and what to expect and it was exactly as I expected.

My husband and daughters also use this practice and we have all felt at ease and reassured by the wonderful service received.

Please do not delay in making an appointment. Your teeth will be very well taken care of.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 11 October 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 13 November 2017

Dear Nicola,

Thank you very much for leaving a review on NHS Choices about Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
Feedback is very important to us. We are aiming to constantly improve the service we provide at SQDP.

Once again, thank you very much for your positive comment.

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

The best dentist I have ever seen

For a few years now I have had to move for work. I've had a long standing issue with one of my teeth. After being referred here and there by everyone else. Surrey Quays Dental Practice sorted it out straight away. The dentist is obviously very skilled and experienced but is also approachable and puts you at ease.

I could not recommend this place more!

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 10 July 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 10 July 2017

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our practice.
Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to seeing again soon at the practice.

GRACE gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Happy family

I have lived in the UK for 20 years and have been looking for the right dentist. I haven’t had much luck as some dentists have lacked professionalism, basic hygiene, communication skills and charges were not explained to me in detail. When I moved to Canada Water I went to my local surgery, apart from looking modern they did not offer a good service as I expected.
I discovered Surrey Quays dental surgery and from the moment I received my treatment with my dentist I knew I had made the right decision. After receiving my fantastic treatment I decided to move my whole family to this practice. I have had my crown fitted. My husband has had 2 extractions and a crown fitted and my daughter has had a retainer made. I am so pleased that I have found such a good dentist and would highly recommend them.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 31 July 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 02 August 2017

Dear Mrs Wieckowska,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We do take every comment (positive and negative) on board and are aiming to improve the services we provide constantly. We are looking forward to seing you again.
Kind Regards,

Mona gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic treatment for nervous patients like me

I'm one of many patients who struggle making an appointment at the dentinst, and it happened quite often that I didn't finish started or ongoing treatment because of my phobia.
I finally found my dentist. They explained everything to me without scaring me, and in few appointments they extracted the wisdom tooth (what should have been done 6 years ago), renewed two fillings, and I survived :)
The dentist worked quickly but tried to keep me distracted at the same time. The staff around them was lovely and very supportive. I am very happy with the result - NHS treatment at it's best.
I still don't look forward to the next dentist appointment, because of course I'm still a nervous patient, but I will definitely stay at this practice and already booked another appointment for one of my children.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 10 June 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 13 June 2017

Good afternoon Mona,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback about our practice, the team on NHS Choices.
Feedback about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice is very important to us and is always appreciated. We take all comments on board.
Thank you very much for your comment and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at SQDP.

Kind Rergards

SuperSchmidt

This dentist is brilliant. I am a nervous patient and need some TLC! The whole team are amazing and the dentist listens to what you actually want and gives you the best possible outcome.

I would highly recommed this place.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 19 June 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 28 June 2017

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for leaving a review on our NHS Choices site.

We always try to makes everyone's visit as comfortable as possible and listen to our patients' concerns.
We take all comments on board and try to improve our services constantly.

Jo Allen gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Great dental practice, would highly recommend!

Like most people I hate going to the dentist, but I started to have problems with my wisdom tooth back in December so needed to find somewhere to go. I chose it on based on how close it was to my home.

Since then I have probably been about 10 times (no exaggeration sadly) due to finding problems with other teeth and one tooth that has been refusing to heal. It's generally easy to get an appointment unless it is half term/a holiday, but even when they have been very busy they have managed to squeeze me in.

Very friendly, very caring and easy to talk to. They don't make me feel stupid when I feel worried about any pain or pang.

I hope I don't have to go back again soon (as this means my teeth are okay), but if I do I don't dread it which is nice!

My partner now goes there too and is happy with the service.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 22 June 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 28 June 2017

Good afternoon Jo Allen,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback about our practice, the team and the service you have received.
Thank you very much for your comment.

C Manning gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent, compassionate and professional service

Excellent dentists - very professional, quick service. The dentist I see is very compassionate and trustworthy. All the staff are very good at communicating what is needed and what is happening etc.

Having avoided dentists for many years through a strong fear, Surrey Quays is the one place I feel confident and comfortable to go back to regularly.

Other patients I have seen there also seem very happy and satisfied with their treatment.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 22 March 2017

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 24 March 2017

Dear Mr Manning,

Thank you for your review on NHS Choices. Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice whether they are positive or negative.
We take all comments on board and try to improve our services constantly.