Surrey Quays Dental Practice

020 7231 7912 204 Lower Road , London, SE8 5DJ

Mags Scott gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this practice...great dentist, everything is explained & friendly staff...one happy client!!!!

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 04 December 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 14 December 2018

Good monring,

Feedback is very important to us and we do appreciate comments about the services we provide at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.

SallyAinsworth gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing!

After years of putting off going to the dentist, I finally booked an appointment with Surrey Quays Dental Practice. I had read great reviews online, but was still very nervous and dreading my appointment. The reviews were correct, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.

The dentist instantly put me at ease and explained all my treatment options in detail. His professional yet approachable manner was refreshing and unlike any dentists I have experienced in the past. He worked his magic on my teeth with a few fillings and a crown, and I am now looking forward to planning teeth whitening treatment with him.

Great dentists and would highly recommend to anybody in the area!!!!

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 03 October 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 18 October 2018

Dear Miss Ainsworth,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices page.
We are pleased to hear about the positive experience you have had at SQDP. We take every comment on board and constantly try to improve the services we offer to our patients.
Once again thank you very much for your review and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the practice in the future.

Amanda L gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant dental care from an incredibly friendly team

I was once phobic about the dentist but 3 years on, this practice has allayed my fears with a mixture of humour, great care and fantastic dental practice. If only all my previous dentistry had been as good in service delivery as this team! Highly recommend.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 31 October 2018

Good afternoon Amanda L.,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you are happy about the service and treatment you have recently received at SQDP.
We are always thankful for all comments and are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Barbara K gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

New dentist

I returned to this dental practice but to a new dentist, I had worries as to how good my treatment would be.
I had no worries as the staff were welcoming, and the dentist put me at ease,explaining all the treatments he would carry out.
He was very thorough and let me know what he was doing next,swift and efficient.
I was very pleased with my whole experience.
I will be returning for my six monthly checkup.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 31 October 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 31 October 2018

Good afternoon Barbara K.,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review about the experience you have had at our practice. We are please to hear that you are happy with the experience you have recieved at SQDP.

Brett K gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent experience

I've put off going to the dentist for years now, but finally had to bite the bullet due to bad toothache. I settled on Surrey Quays after doing some research, and I'm very glad I did.

I got an appointment in a couple of days, and the receptionist was polite and efficient with each interaction. My appointment was only about 5 minutes delayed (a miracle for most medical services in the UK).

The dentist was friendly, explained everything she was doing, listened to what I had to say and talked me through my treatment options without ever pushing for me to opt for an expensive private option. Further treatment was scheduled within 2 weeks, and I'm not at all worried about it.

Absolutely recommended.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 03 August 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 07 August 2018

Good morning Mr K.

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on NHS CHoices.
We are always thankful for all comments and take every single one on board.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Stathis gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended dental practice

I registered with SQDP around May 2017 and can only speak highly of the staff that run it.

I have personally visited several times in the last year (about 5-6) due to a few dental issues of mine.

The dentist and his team have always been dealing with my dental health with great care and professionalism. I always find them pleasant and helpful - the doctor has a positive approach, provides quality advice, frequently makes hearty jokes, and we briefly discuss current world matters - overall, I find that I am treated in a friendly, empathetic and professional manner.

Booking for an appointment is easy and quick; waiting times are next to nothing when in the surgery.

Particularly to my surgery in the last year - which included filling work, a wisdom tooth extraction, and descaling - I found the doctor and his nurse highly efficient and completely trustworthy.

Clearly, I have only positive things to say about the Surrey Quays Dental Practice and I'd happily recommend it to others.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 June 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 26 June 2018

Good Afternoo Stathis,

Maddy Fry gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Really good experience

Registering here has been very positive, from check-ups to having work done. The team were very accomodating even when I was delayed by transport problems, and the dentist's approach, as ever, was also warm, enthusiastic and compassionate, and made the whole experience of having a filling replaced a lot less intimidating. I've definitely found dental visits much better in recent months.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 28 May 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 29 May 2018

Good morning,

We are always thankful for all comments.

Your SQDp-Team

Outstanding experience

I have been treated by this doctor several times over some years now, never thought I’d find myself leaving a review for my dentist, but my experience has been excellent that I feel I should do. Very personable, knowledgeable, friendly and confident. Received great advice and treatment.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 28 June 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 02 July 2018

Good moniring,

Anonymous gave Surrey Quays Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

by far the best dentist I've had (and I've had a few)

I first encountered one particular dentist about 7 or 8 years ago before he got his own dental practice and when he set up his own practice I followed him (at least we are not Postcode restricted on dentists).
He is a brilliant dentist, who will always try his best and puts his patients first - not his bank account! He is so dedicated to his work, that I started calling him a "tooth artist" rather than a dentist.
This dentist has put together a fabulous team, which work together, treat the customer in a very friendly yet very professional manner and because of that I believe people who have been afraid to see the dentist, have managed to loose some of that fear.

The dedication of this dentist and all his team is outstanding

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 09 February 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. Feedback is very important for us as we are constantly trying to improve the services we offer to our patients.
We are please to hear that you are happy with the experience and the dental team at Surrey Quays Dental Practice.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Brilliant emergency appointment

Phoned this morning - given an appointment for this morning, they had had a cancellation. Seen promptly by friendly, knowledgeable dentist who quickly identified the problem, suggested possible solutions and then took the course of action we decided upon. Able to make follow up appointment for next week at a time to suit me. Great service, and very helpful and friendly receptionist.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 21 February 2018

Surrey Quays Dental Practice replied on 22 February 2018

Good monring,

Thank you very much for leaving a Review on our NHS Choices Page. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience at Surrey Quays Dental Practice. We take all Reviews and Comments on board and aim to constantly improve the services we offer.
Once again thank for your Review.