The Broadway Dental Practice

0208 690 3222 23 Catford Broadway, Catford , London, SE6 4SN

Anonymous gave The Broadway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Service

I've been to this dentist a number of times over the past 15 or 20 years. The dentist and his team give an excellent service,both in work done and in courtesy and friendliness.I can't praise them highly enough.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 11 May 2019

Bogdan C. gave The Broadway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing !

All the staff there are lovely and genuine people.
The dentists them self inspires confidence and was immediately right about a few things, which means they have the knowledge and work ethic needed. Everyone was in a good mood and is enjoying their work, which makes being the patient more relaxing and easy.
I am very pleased to recommended this practice, the whole environment is kept very clean.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Warren Campbell gave The Broadway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Amazing Proffesional dentist 10 out of 10

After recently moving to the Area, I knew it was time to visit the dentist, having not visited one as I had no problems for over 15 years ( bad I know) after reviewing all the local practices, I liked the look and feel of The Broadway, from
My first call to book an appointment, all the way through to minimal treatment that I needed 2 fillings and a deep clean,the dentist I saw and Dental nurse, where really really excellent, the dentist explained everything that was going on in mouth, very clear step by step information and of course detailed solutions to the micro
Filling, chip and then deep clean, the procedure was performed with care and my level of comfort was taken in to consideration all the way through, the dentist knows his stuff, has an excellent manner and with the dental nurse as his right hand my treatment was over very quickly, the practice has great instant visuals that really give a clear in depth breakdown of your individual teeth, the background beats whilst your in the chair drown out the squeal of the drill, before I knew it I was all fixed up! No pain great new smile, very reasonably priced and very very clear instuctions, I can highly recommend this practice and team, the receptionist also needs a mention with her happy knowledgable manner! Thank you all I think I have found my dentist for life!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 07 June 2018

Tom Hanchen gave The Broadway Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant dentist the best ever

Always helpful and sorts out all my needs. Professional and high calibrer. A real pleasure to have as my dentist.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 29 March 2018

Anonymous gave The Broadway Dental Practice a rating of 3 stars

Too expensive and no NHS option

Surgery is very professional, clean and staff friendly . Treatment received was at a good standard but there have been occasions when a cotton ball has been left in my mouth after treatment (when it was numb) and temp crown has fallen off but these things can happen - I understand that.

My only real criticism is that it is very expensive (more recently to refit a crown that had come out cost £91 - it took 5 mins) no consultantion with regards to cost beforehand and no NHS option. Overall a very good surgery but due to costs I will need to look for a surgery accepting NHS patients.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 08 January 2018

Anonymous gave The Broadway Dental Practice a rating of 1 stars

;0(

I made my appointment and advised the receptionist that I was an extremely nervous patient.

They informed me that this would be added to my online record.

I attended my appointment and filled out paperwork whilst waiting for my appointment.

After waiting 10 minutes over my appointment time in a waiting room listening to dentist drills, I went back to reception. I was given a half hearted apology and told that "the dentist can run over sometimes", and if I wanted to wait outside I could. I left the surgery very distressed.

The surgery notes on the website, that they look after nervous patients. This really isn't what's i experienced at all.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 19 June 2017