Maxident Clinic

0208 698 0491 161 Bromley Road, London , , SE6 2NZ

Shannon Harris gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Friendly and Professional Service

Visiting the Dentist is probably not on anyone's list of favourite things to do but the staff at Maxident make sure that you are treated kindly and with respect. Your comfort is a high priority and the options and procedures are explained thoroughly.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to family and friends.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

Anonymous gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 1 stars

Quick appointment, late treatment!!!!!!

I had an appointment last year when I was pregnant and they told me that they were very full for treatment and they told me than can give appointment after 2 months and I gave up! I hade an appointment this year today again, happen the same thing.For the treatment I have to wait more than month! Do you beleave I have an infection and I have pain! I was complainin and they give same day afternoon appointment for treatment. I did come back but I was late 20 minutes, I didin’t notice because I left my 5 month old baby with someone .Than they send me to home! I travel with minicab, I paid to much many for the travel and they take my all day! I explain because of my baby I was late. Stil on the end nothing! I been sad and crying too much! İf you are very busy why you give an appointment and they have to wait long time for treatment ?Also if your same doctors are not very busy, why you don’t tell me last year! So if you go there you will not be out in a few months!!! I am not happy!!!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 26 April 2018

Fanatastic service

One particular dentist and another staff member made me feel so comfortable and at great ease, everything was explained in detail before it was carried out. The receptionist were very polite too. Overall great experience. I took my children back the same day to see this dentist and staff member who both said they were very nice. Told my friends about my experience and they are booking in too.. thankyou again!!

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 08 February 2018

Maxident Clinic replied on 12 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted you had a great experience.

Jean Phipson gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 5 stars

First class in every aspect

I have been using this thoroughly professional and excellent practice for years. Front of house very busy but phones get answered within acceptable time, staff always polite and fully explanatory of forms, costs etc. Clearly someone good in charge as staff deliver good 'customer care'!
Dentists exceptional. My usual dentist never stops smiling! I had to see a different dentist as I had an emergency ( i was given an appointment that day to my surprise) but they wasted no time in sorting the problem/putting me at ease and getting on with the dental work needed- good to have not one, but two excellent professionals in the same building! Every dental nurse I have met has been pleasant and worked well as a team with the dentist.
Cannot think of anything that could be improved upon.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 23 November 2017

Maxident Clinic replied on 08 January 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback, We all appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

Tim gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 5 stars

root canal

The dentist had to remove the old crown then a root canal absolutley the best as always no pane and great job thank you

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 14 September 2017

G Maunton gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Dentist - what a star !

The dentist was a star doing a root canal and crown for me on a large molar ? A big job all respect to their skill in saving for me !

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 08 August 2017

Maxident Clinic replied on 08 January 2018

Thank you for your feed back. I will be passing your comments on to the team here at Maxident.

Brilliant dentist

My dad has been a patient here for over 25 years and I have recently joined. I had severe pain and needed root canal treatment asap over Christmas . I wanted to save the tooth and the treatment was very tricky . However , my dentist was brilliant , the treatment was straightforward and a success and best of all I kept my tooth and had no pain at all the following day! Highly recommend

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

Happy Customer gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 4 stars

Good community practice

Excellent lead practitioner who is friendly and unflappable.
Costs are reasonable and staff are helpful.
Practice is enhanced by a charming, professional hygienist who'll shine up your smile.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 20 July 2017

Maxident Clinic replied on 08 January 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have passed your comments on to our hygienist and the rest of the team.

Anonymous gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 4 stars

A e

Great service from the first interaction at the reception to the dentist. Very professional and to the point but friendly.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 02 July 2017

Anonymous gave Maxident Clinic a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic service yet again, thank you.

I recently attended the Maxident Clinic to have a crown fitted to one of my teeth. The dentist suggested that I have a cerec crown which could be made on the premisis and fitted all in one appointment. As usual, the dentist's dental work was outstanding and the crown was made and fitted in one go. It was an absolutely perfect fit and looks wonderful.

I have recently had treatment for cancer which has left me with exceptionally sensitive teeth and gums. The dentist treated me with the greatest care and consideration, talking to me throughout the treatment and constantly checking that I was ok. I cannot thank the dentist enough as they ensured my treatment was pain free, something I can not even achieve when brushing my teeth!

Thank you to my dentist, and all the wonderful Maxident staff.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 08 April 2017