Making Smiles Orthodontic Practice

1. Review titled Review

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 November 2018

Getting braces is not the most amazing thing that an happen to you, I mean, my expectations weren't that high anyway. I was probably as excited as one can be about getting bits of metal glued to my teeth. I've had braces for roughly just under 3 years, and I'd be happy to say, the treatment I received was excellent, consistently throughout the treatment. The years passed quickly and, upon hindsight, the fact that changing the colour of my braces was often the highlight of my week is starting to make me realize my life isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it to be. We were always kept up to date and well informed on my progress, and the waiting time was always short. The orthodontists that treated me were very friendly and overall, the outcome was great!

Visited November 2018

2. Review titled Highly recommend

by Alison Cordiner - Posted on 04 September 2018

Very satisfied with Making Smiles. Outcome has been excellent and the whole team are friendly and welcoming. Each visit we were informed of progress and possible next steps. Breakages of braces were fixed in a couple of days. Always informed of any costs. Have been going to them since May 2015. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Visited September 2018

3. Review titled excellent serbice

by julie - Posted on 23 May 2018

Always seen on time by the same dentist each time. Reminders sent about appintments and easy to reschedule if necessary. Been informed and involved with all aspects of care.Very happy with final result.

Visited May 2018

4. Review titled Great Orthodontist

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 September 2019

I can only praise this Orthodontist. All staff are extremely helpful and professional. The treatment has been amazing and my daughters teeth look fab. Nothing negative to say. Thoroughly recommend this place and am looking forward to visiting again with my younger daughter.

5. Review titled Dentist

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 May 2018

We were extremely happy with all aspects of this practice . The dentist we saw was very friendly and always discussed the treatment he was going to carry out and why . Always gave excellent advice and we were always seen on time. My sons teeth are perfect now all thanks to the dentist.

6. Review titled All staff were extremely helpful

by Carol Mendy - Posted on 13 September 2019

Excellent staff who explained the treatment thoroughly and clearly were friendly and helpful

7. Review titled Making Smiles Orthodontics

by Simi Atwal - Posted on 16 April 2018

Excellent results on the NHS, friendly and welcoming staff and would highly recommend.

8. Review titled Excellent service

by Ahmad - Posted on 13 September 2019

One particular dentist. Thanks you so much for you fantastic care in restoring my smile. Your staff is brilliant and very caring. Thanks you so much.

9. Review titled Extremely satisfied

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 September 2019

We are really pleased with the results of our daughters braces. We highly recommend this surgery for the great results they achieve and the friendly reassuring treatment they provide to the patients. All the care and treatment you require is discussed and thoroughly explained to you at each appointment. All the staff are extremely friendly.

10. Review titled Exceptional Orthodontist

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 September 2019

Excellent care and advice provided by the whole team at Making Smiles. I would like to thank the dentist in particular for his expertise and experience in treating my children over the years, I wouldn’t go anywhere else. It’s amazing how Making Smiles can provide such a service on the NHS for so many people at such a high standard. The premises have also state of the art x-ray equipment and a recent makeover in keeping with its usual high standards.