Smile Matters

020 8883 1356 212 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill , London, N10 3SH

Clark gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Wonderful service

From start to finish this was a great experience at the dentist. The reception staff are warm and welcoming and make you feel at ease and both the dentist and hygienist are excellent. I felt totally at ease on both appointments because of the staff here.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 03 November 2017

Smile Matters replied on 04 November 2017

Dear Clark, thank you so much for your lovely review. It cheered us all up, brought a smile to our faces and lit us up just as the nights are drawing in!

Reception

DenisAl gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

very friendly and professional

friendly, fast and efficient .. definitely coming back

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

Smile Matters replied on 23 November 2017

Denis

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy you liked coming to see us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Receptioin

Anonymous gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Very caring and considerate practice.

I am a nervous patient and have quite severe problems but the staff and doctors at smile matters completely put me at my ease, they are reassuring, efficient and completely professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 26 September 2017

Smile Matters replied on 30 September 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for your kind review which brought a smile to all of us at our staff meeting. For patients who feel more than usually nervous, or suffer anxiety over possible treatment, we are able to offer sedation. But we are even happier when you build up your confidence with us and come to us with a smile on your face

Grear dentist

I was treated by the senior practitioner who was very clear about treatement options, really kind considering it has been a very long time since I went to a dentist and it didn't hurt a bit.

Will defintely recommend this practice.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 17 October 2017

Smile Matters replied on 18 October 2017

Dear Patient, thank you for your kind words, dentistry has changed enormously over the past years, and patients now have much better experiences visiting dentists, especially if they visit Smile Matters!

Reception

Agnese P. gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

very professional and they really take care of patients

very available and helpful even on a Sunday. They've been able to give me the right advice to help me feeling better after surgery and kept checking on me after the emergency appointment. I would 100% recommend it.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Smile Matters replied on 10 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our practice, we do like to look after all our patients and making sure they are smiling when we are finished with them!

Mojgan Radfar

Highly recommended

Having had the same dentist for many years, I was very pessimistic about finding another that I liked as much but feel very fortunate to have found Smile Matters in Muswell Hill. My stepson recommended it to me and now I'd like to pass that recommendation on. Both receoptionists are extremely helpful and friendly - they return calls and emails promptly and do all they can to make appointments easy and convenient, and the dentist I saw (several times as I had to be referred for root canal treatment and then have a crown fitted), was not only technically very adept but had a lovely manner, was very reassuring and explained everything with great clarity. I highly recommend this practice.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017

Smile Matters replied on 22 July 2017

First we have to thank your stepson for recommending us to you and then we have to say a big thanks to you for taking the time to write a review for us. We do offer a wide range of treatment from check-ups, cosmetic treatments, implant placement and root canal treatment. We also have a specialist who carries out the more complex treatments, to make it more comfortable for our patients. All our team members are motivated to make sure our patients receive the care they deserve and we are very happy to see that you are satisfied.

Mojgan Radfar

Excellent family dentist

We have all had positive experiences from children's check ups, to NHS care and some private work. The dentist seems to have more time with you than at other dentists I have seen. They do Saturdays and it is a very friendly place.
The hygienist was also efficient although I would have liked a little more explanation of the intended procedures and findings. I felt a little 'done to' if I'm honest.
Overall delighted to have found a caring and professional dental practice that delivers high quality care.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 15 May 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, we are delighted to have a professional team who are also very caring, we do offer all dental treatments from general dentistry to implant placement and cosmetic work such as teeth whitening and clear braces. We appreciate your feed back and value them. Please call the practice number on 02088831356 if you need any further information or advice regarding your oral hygiene or arrange an appointment if necessary.

Kind regards, Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Excellent family dentist

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 07 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 26 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to ensure that patients are aware of the treatment and the reason why it is recommended / needed. In your case, it appears that the explanation was perhaps rushed and we will discuss this as a timely reminder in-house. I am glad that you and your family are happy and we hope to keep looking after you all.

WR gave Smile Matters a rating of 5 stars

Teeth Whitening

Just had our teeth whitened at Smile Matters and we are so pleased with the results.

The dentist and their team gave us excellent care and were extremely professional and caring.

Every step of the procedure was clearly explained to us and completely painless - always a plus when visiting the dentist!! The results were spectacular. Our teeth are several shades lighter and look completely natural.

We are thrilled with the effect and will definitely repeat the process again.

Smile Matters is an excellent practice - we highly recommend them - great staff and a lovely friendly atmosphere.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 26 May 2017

Smile Matters replied on 30 May 2017

Dear patient,

We are delighted that you are enjoying your brighter and whiter teeth, as you know we do different ranges of cosmetic dentistry for all ages and our dentists are more than happy to discuss any issues that you have and will guide you towards a healthier and prettier smile. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we all are thankful to you for your custom and lovely review.

Mojgan Radfar, Practice Manager

Smile Matters review

I have been a patient of Smile Matters for 2 years.
The professional service offered by the dentist, hygienist, nurses, secretary is of excellent level.
The premises are recently redecorated with high level of hygiene and cleanliness.
I would like to recommend this practice to future patients.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 06 June 2017

Smile Matters replied on 14 June 2017

Thank you very much for these kind comments. In fact, we are gearing up for some redecoration so any feedback from patients is always welcome!

Mojgan Radfar,