A S Ghauri & Associates

020 7229 4813 247 Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill Gate , London, Middlesex, W11 2SE

Anonymous gave A S Ghauri & Associates a rating of 5 stars

highly recommended

i visited this practice in march to see the hygienist.Staff was very friendly.Hygienist was amazing.There was a friendly atmosphere .I will definitely recommend this practice to you.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

A S Ghauri & Associates replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme . We hope to see you soon.

Anonymous gave A S Ghauri & Associates a rating of 5 stars

friendly and professional

i came to see the dentist because i was in pain.Receptionist was very friendly. The dentist did treatment for me, they did a great job .Really nice and friendly environment.Staff was amazing.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 13 June 2017

A S Ghauri & Associates replied on 11 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. We work very hard to provide treatment of a consistently high quality as members of the BDA Good Practice Scheme and keeping the environment friendly and relaxed . We hope to see you soon.

Anonymous gave A S Ghauri & Associates a rating of 2 stars

Bad Management & Dentists

I will never recommend this surgery to you. Receptionist is excellent & friendly. Their treatment is hell painful. Even dentists and management didn't listen to me.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 28 January 2016

A S Ghauri & Associates has not yet replied.

Maria K gave A S Ghauri & Associates a rating of 1 stars

Never comming back

In this centre I had an emergency appointment, and after the treatment I am never comming back there. I did not like the customer service, there was a strange atmosphere there. When I came in late in the evening (both times) there was no one at the reception for a good 5 minutes. Staff feelt distant and allmost mocking. The dentist who was treating me promised referal for the braces (after 5 months I still have not received any news).
With my emergency tooth they found another two minor cavities, which I agreed to treat, but they injected so much numbing medicine in one of my gums, I never had such an amount before. My lover lip was numb for three days! I could not speak properly and I feelt the affect of medicine and it was painful in my lower jaw...
I have visited quite a few dentists in london and I had quite a lot of treatments, but unfortunatelly this visit to this centre I will remenber as a nightmare! At the end I have decided to write a review, because I hope at leat that some mebers of staff will read this and hopefully some changes will be made.

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 21 April 2016

A S Ghauri & Associates has not yet replied.