The Thatched House Dental Practice

1. Review titled A welcoming dentist.

by Caroline philpot - Posted on 17 September 2019

I felt nervous & embarrassed due to my own neglect, I wasnt scolded because of my past being scared and years of neglecting my teeth due to fear , I was madel comfortable and treated with dignity ,they had a warm welcoming smile for me putting me at ease, ,having a caring dental practise like this will make you want to come back ,and wished you'd found this dental practice years ago.

Visited September 2019

2. Review titled Great dental practice

by Evelyn - Posted on 22 August 2019

Everytime I come here I leave happy. Fantastic dental practice and clean, friendly and helpful staff, knowledgeable dentists that communicate well. I am happy with all treatments I am getting here. I been coming here for years and I have recommended many friends and family and they all are happy coming to this dental practice.

Visited August 2019

3. Review titled Hello

by Daniel Olteanu - Posted on 25 January 2019

I am very satisfy for all treatment I am getting here. The way the dentist treat me, communicate with me and for the tools she is using. I recommended her to all my friends and if someone has any dental problem I am speaking up about my dentist. All respect for the way she treat the patience Daniel

Visited October 2018

4. Review titled Highly recommended

by Marco - Posted on 22 December 2018

After being disappointed by other dentists, I thought it was impossible to find a good dentist in London, especially in the East. But I was wrong. In two years, at this dental practice I had several types of interventions, including a route canal treatment. I can testify that I have found a scrupulous, professional and competent dentist.

Visited December 2018

5. Review titled Fantastic dental practice

by Rita - Posted on 19 July 2018

My experience has been pleasing every time I been here, the dentist is kind and honest. He thoroughly explains treatment details that is needed for my teeth. His work is fantastic, clean and best quality. Very lovely and helpful staff work here as well. I am very happy coming here for many many years. .

Visited July 2018

6. Review titled The dentist I see at this practice is an amazing dentist

by Naeem - Posted on 28 March 2018

My name is Naeem Raja. I don't have the best genetics when it comes to healthy teeth so I've always had some sort of issues with my teeth or gums. My experience with my previous dentist wasn't the best, as the treatment always left me feeling that the dental practitioner could have been a lot more gentle with me. The thatched house dental practice was recommended to me by a friend who has been going for years. I was a bit apprehensive first but took the step to change dentists. Best thing I ever done. After numerous treatments there, all with the same dentist, I feel like I have been missing out all these years. The dentist is very attentive, gentle and has a very friendly personality. The treatments she does are exceptionally excellent and you can clearly see that she loves her job, knows what she is doing and enjoys offering a high level of care. One example I can give is, when I'm injected with a numbing mix, I don't feel a thing because she really takes her time and doesn't just want you out of the way!!! I had a cap replaced on Monday just gone. I am so pleased with it. My treatment included a full clean as well and now my teeth look and feel brand new!!... I have been with these guys for nearly 5-6 years now and have no intention of leaving them. I can go on with this review for ages, but time will not allow me. To conclude therefore, I would highly recommend this dental practice to all. The reception staff are also very friendly, always smiling. To the dentist, God has blessed you with a gift and you use it extremely well. Five stars guys!!!!!! ;-)

The Thatched House Dental Practice has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Best dental surgery I have ever been too!!

by Lorraine Wong - Posted on 23 March 2018

The dentist I see here is the best the dentist I have ever seen. He is amazingly caring, going the extra mile, it is not a bit surprising then that the customer reviews on the NHS website gives the Thatched House Dentist Practice 5 out of 5. His service is second to none. His first class customer skills make you feel welcomed, right at home, and extremely safe, you know you are in extremely exceptional hands when you are in his hands. His five star response to people’s needs are what every patient desires. Giving extra tips and hints as to how to look after you teeth. I look forward to bringing my children here when I have some as I know they will be in great hands, so much so that I’m sure a trip to the dentist will not seem as a nightmare experience but a fun trip that they will enjoy. He is thoughtful, generous and very patient. The practice is well-led as He is very customer focused and extremely helpful. Always greeting you with a smile in addition to giving patients effective feedback to help us have a brighter, cleaner and happier smile. He listens attentively to customers, delivers on promises, is 100% committed to improving the lives of other people, by improving the health of their teeth and gums, does his best to attain excellence and better services, manages himself respectfully and makes the workplace a vibrant and delightful environment to work in. He dedication is positively displayed day in and day out, going above and beyond that which he is expected to do. He has fantastic interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. He inspires and motivates his colleagues and has built flourishing and long lasting relationships both internally and externally. He always displays extraordinary levels of personal and professional credibility from his mannerisms to his attire. A priceless asset to the Thatched House Dentist Practice!!! .

8. Review titled Fantastic professional and thorough service

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 March 2018

After using a dentist in West london (at great expense) I came here for a second opinion and I have been delighted that I did so. the dentist has been fantastic: he has thoroughly explained everything I needed done and has set a treatment plan that we are working through. His work is of fantastic quality, and Its always been easy to get an appointment, added to this he is extremely kind. I wholeheartedly recommend him!

9. Review titled Outstanding dental practice

by Rod Tweedy - Posted on 20 February 2018

Really excellent practice. Finding a dentist that you trust and respect is rare and the quality of care and service here is exceptional - as personal and caring as it is professional. I've been going to them since I arrived in London in 2004, and just to indicate their importance I still go there for my treatment even though I now live in North London and it takes an hour to travel back. It's definitely worth it. Would definitely recommend them.

Visited February 2018

10. Review titled Performed complex procedure perfectly

by Sarah - Posted on 16 November 2017

I was referred by my family, and was delighted with level of expertise provided by this dentist. I always receive the highest level of professionalism and expertise in all procedures. I had a complex root canal 9 months ago with excellent results. Best dental practice I have known.

Visited November 2017