Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

0121 414 1551 476 Bristol Road, Selly Oak , Birmingham, B29 6BD

Mr R reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Dental appointment

Every time I go there wait about half hour.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 06 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak replied on 16 July 2019

I’m really sorry about any delays you have experienced. Unfortunately some patients arrive late, so by the time they have completed their paperwork their appointment is already late. This has a knock on impact for all subsequent patients. Our dental teams are trained to focused on the care of the patient they are with in surgery, so we don’t rush appointments in order to catch up. If you would like to minimise your waiting time it’s best to pick the 1st appointment of the morning, or afternoon.
If it’s known there is going to be a long wait for patients when they arrive. It is our policy for the reception team to apologise in advance. With shorter delays of 15 minutes or so, the surgical team should communicate with the patients who are waiting; as they invite preceding patients for treatment. I can only imagine there was a complication with one of the preceding treatments that has caused the delay. Please could you contact me so I can look into the notes from this appointment and offer you more assurance?
Tamara
pmsellyoak@dentalpartners.co.uk

Mrs C reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

I would recommend anyone to MSC

I am a nervous patient when at the dentist, but Rachel Fitzpatrick who is my dentist is very patient with me, she has a lovely manner about her, she explains whats happening and stops if I ask her to, for a little break during treatment, only a few seconds but it really helps. I had 3 fillings on my last visit and Rachel and her nurse were wonderful. I would recommend anyone to MSC.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 08 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak replied on 10 July 2019

Thank you for your review of our practice. It's great to see you're pleased with our service. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Mrs C reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Excellent dentist

Excellent dentist. Told me something I didnt know I had wrong with my teeth. So now I can take care and look after them appropriately.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 08 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak replied on 10 July 2019

Thank you for leaving a review. We're pleased you rated our service so highly. We will look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Anonymous reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Great staff, very helpful

Great staff, very helpful and a great dentist.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 09 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak replied on 10 July 2019

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to see that you enjoyed our service. We look forward to seeing you during your next appointment.

Ms J reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Lovely staff

A thorough check up and a clean - in and out in under an hour. Lovely staff.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 10 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Miss M reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Perfect service

This place just surprises me with their perfect services, been coming to this place for more than 2.5 yrs and I love it.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 10 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak replied on 10 July 2019

Thank you kindly for leaving us some feedback. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Mr A reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Your recent dental appointment

Very good and knowledgeable dentist.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 11 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Anonymous reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Really understanding and gentle

Fantastic and professional service. Dentist was really understanding and gentle as I can get very nervous. She gave me great dental advice on how to care for my teeth at home and some practical suggestions to fit around my busy schedule. I have already recommended to family members.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 11 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Mrs A reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

Always a great service

Professional, friendly and always a great service.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 12 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist

Mr C reviewed Midlands Smile Centres Selly Oak

An excellent service

Both dentist and assistance provided an excellent service and made me feel at ease, especially as I am apprehensive of dentists.

Visited in July 2019. Posted on 12 July 2019 using Most Recommended Dentist