Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery

1. Review titled Lovely practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 November 2019

I have been attending this practice for a few years now. The reception staff are always friendly and efficient, and I am always very happy with the care given to me by my dentist. Highly recommend this practice to those living in the local and surrounding areas!

2. Review titled A very lovely Dentist

by John Eaton - Posted on 07 November 2019

I have been using this practice for approx. 20 yrs and I just want to leave a positive review about my recent treatment. Firstly I would like to thank my dentist for treating me with total respect, her positive, friendly approach and attitude is very welcoming. She always seems happy and smiling, which puts you at easy. She also is very attentive in listening, which is a major skill in itself and her work is to a high standard. My only complaint is she does not work full time at this practice so getting an appointment means you have to wait longer. Thank You

3. Review titled Worried about a change of dentist

by Brian Roberts - Posted on 22 November 2019

But needlessly to day my new dentist was excellent and the extraction I needed went without a hitch.

4. Review titled Hygenist

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 August 2019

Fantastic service.

5. Review titled Rude attitude

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 August 2019

I have never come across to anything in my entire life that could compare to the appalling manners of the reception and administration members of staff of this practice which is an absolute shame as the dentists in the practice are very good . They ate rude , ill mannered talk to customers as they are beneath them . If you make the mistake to ask them a question or two they ll make you regret it . The attitude of the staff there is just unbelievably bad! And if you call them out for it not only they will not apologize but they ll actually try to get on top of everything by calling you rude! I would say that they all need to attend a few classes of proper customer service and basic human interaction along with a bit of manners however it would simply be a waste! I have one last appointment to complete a treatment and i will not set my foot there ever again!! I would rather give my money to people who treat me with respect and kindness!

6. Review titled Check Up - Happy Teeth

by Happy Teeth - Posted on 09 August 2019

Full details including prices of all further treatment given verbally and in writing. Hospital referral made within 3 hours of leaving the practice and updated. Appointment reminders also sent electronically.

7. Review titled Great service but would love earlier/later appointment

by Charlotte Hill - Posted on 15 August 2019

The service I receive is always great but would be great if there were earlier in the day/later in the day appointments or even more choice for weekends

8. Review titled Great treatment and customer service

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 August 2019

Use this surgery for hygienist as well as dentist, always first class treatment and efficient and friendly staff.

9. Review titled Excellent service

by John McGee - Posted on 09 August 2019

I have always been very pleased with the service I have received at Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery. The service throughout the organisation is first class. The receptionists are always cheerful and go above and beyond in ensuring that patients leave in a comfortable state after routine procedures and more invasive treatments. I have been seen at very short notice for emergency appointments and routine check-ups and procedures. The dentist team have always ensured that every step is taken to ensure that I am as comfortable as possible during these treatments and offered clear advice on how I can improve my dental care. I would happily recommend this surgery to anyone looking for dental care.

Visited August 2018