Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery

01279 724121 Townsend House, 99 London Road , Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21 9JJ

Happy Teeth gave Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Check Up - Happy Teeth

Full details including prices of all further treatment given verbally and in writing.
Hospital referral made within 3 hours of leaving the practice and updated.
Appointment reminders also sent electronically.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 09 August 2019

Anonymous gave Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Hygenist

Fantastic service.

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 11 August 2019

Charlotte Hill gave Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Great service but would love earlier/later appointment

The service I receive is always great but would be great if there were earlier in the day/later in the day appointments or even more choice for weekends

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 15 August 2019

Anonymous gave Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery a rating of 1 stars

Rude attitude

I have never come across to anything in my entire life that could compare to the appalling manners of the reception and administration members of staff of this practice which is an absolute shame as the dentists in the practice are very good . They ate rude , ill mannered talk to customers as they are beneath them . If you make the mistake to ask them a question or two they ll make you regret it . The attitude of the staff there is just unbelievably bad! And if you call them out for it not only they will not apologize but they ll actually try to get on top of everything by calling you rude! I would say that they all need to attend a few classes of proper customer service and basic human interaction along with a bit of manners however it would simply be a waste! I have one last appointment to complete a treatment and i will not set my foot there ever again!! I would rather give my money to people who treat me with respect and kindness!

Visited in August 2019. Posted on 19 August 2019

John McGee gave Sawbridgeworth Dental Surgery a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

I have always been very pleased with the service I have received at Sawbridgeworth Dental
Surgery. The service throughout the organisation is first class. The receptionists are always cheerful and go above and beyond in ensuring that patients leave in a comfortable state after routine procedures and more invasive treatments. I have been seen at very short notice for emergency appointments and routine check-ups and procedures. The dentist team have always ensured that every step is taken to ensure that I am as comfortable as possible during these treatments and offered clear advice on how I can improve my dental care. I would happily recommend this surgery to anyone looking for dental care.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 09 August 2019