City Health Dental - Driffield

01377 208360 8 Market Place, Driffield, N Humberside , YO25 6AP

Harold gave City Health Dental - Driffield a rating of 5 stars

Professional, in an informal, warm and inclusive way!

I have only recently registered with this practice but what a difference from my previous one!
The first thing you notice is the warm friendly welcome and excellent staff morale. They clearly enjoy working together and that extends to how patients are treated. The building is clean and there is space to sit,not an after thought. The treatment is unhurried with an appropriate amount of nerve reducing banter. I left knowing they had gone the extra mile to make my visit as pleasant as possible.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the dentist and her team to anyone.

It is worth contrasting this experience with the impression many will recognise at other practices, one of a money making cattle market mentality where you are seated (if you are lucky) in a corridor.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 04 July 2018

City Health Dental - Driffield has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave City Health Dental - Driffield a rating of 2 stars

If you can get past the reception staff!

This review is based upon experience and 1st-i do have a good dentist here, except getting to see this dentist is quite hard work. Emergency? I would suggest you forget it, unless you are prepared to speak to someone higher than the receptionist, who I have no doubt is overworked. I have never seen 2 receptionists here so folk coming in off the street and folk ringing in, for 1 person is a huge responsibility which is in the domain of the management to deal with.My last visit, from the reception desk was hardly polite which is disappointing. The dental work I have no problem with, once you finally get in to see that person. When dealing with teeth, you want someone who does care and who will look after you. I believe that is what is here. I think this practice would improve if it added to its "admin" staff to help with a very clear workload. At the time of this review, this practice has the lowest rating of ALL dentists in this town, that I believe is simply down to the way we are treated when trying to get to see a dentist, who I would say are as good as any I have ever had and I would wish the review to be better, but I am being honest!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 05 June 2018

City Health Dental - Driffield has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave City Health Dental - Driffield a rating of 2 stars

A very unhappy patient

I have been a patient for years, but it's almost impossible to get an emergency appointment!
I have been trying for two days to get trough to get an appointment. There is no queue system and I dialed the number 100! times this morning and still didn't get trough.
I knew yesterday that I will need another appointment so I had rung in the afternoon to be told I need to ring in the morning, when I knew full well I won't be able to get trough.
The receptionist is very unfriendly, rude and condescending. I'm not 12 anymore and we don't know each other from Eve and I don't appreciate her using my Christian name among other things.
I have tried to get my toddler son as a patient for over a year, to be seen when his first milk teeth cut trough, which is the NHS guidance only to be told, "they don't want to see him until he is 2.5-3 years old"!
When I finally was able to get a checkup for both of us it was cancelled for no reason.
So, as you can see I have a number of reasons I'm not very happy. When you finally see a dentist they and nurses are always professional, nice and helpful, it's just almost impossible, to actually see them!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 23 January 2018

City Health Dental - Driffield replied on 14 February 2018

Dear Service User, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please contact:

Miss R Pilling - Practice Manager 01377 2083600/01759 448300

Jean gave City Health Dental - Driffield a rating of 5 stars

The service I received was so good .

I attended the dentist as an emergency patient and the service I received was the best I have received ever . The dentist who attended to me was caring and very gentle, she was patient and gave me very sound advice.The whole staff were very pleasant and helpful.thankyou .

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 12 January 2018

City Health Dental - Driffield replied on 14 February 2018

Dear Service User, thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback, City Health Dental services are happy that your experience with us was a positive one.

Anonymous gave City Health Dental - Driffield a rating of 4 stars

It depends which dentist you see!

Have had great treatment and care from this practice, but one Dentist in particular doesn't do as thorough job as the others.
Compared to a full examination of teeth,gums and mouth, accompanied with plenty of questions, this dentist has you in and out in less than 5 minutes , any queries were greeted with ' see how it goes' and the examination consists is a quick run around visually, none or hardly any prodding to check out anything, like the others all do.
I thought it was just me, but upon discussing with family and friends it seems it is not my imagination.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 10 November 2017

City Health Dental - Driffield replied on 16 November 2017

Dear service user, thank you for taking your time in posting your feedback about Driffield Dental Services.

If you would like to discuss any aspect of your treatment further please contact us via the following option:

Ms Rachel Pilling - Practice Manager 01759 448300
Miss Marie Pygott - Service Manager 01482 336017

Or In Writing to:
71-75 Jameson Street
Hull
HU1 3JF

Anonymous gave City Health Dental - Driffield a rating of 1 stars

Bad service

Really unhelpful receptionist who said i hadnt been there for 3 years even though i had a filling there a year ago.. they then told me i was registered with themvanymore and would have to phone elsewhere for an appointment! Bad service

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 02 March 2017

City Health Dental - Driffield replied on 03 March 2017

Dear Service User, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding the Driffield City Health Dental Service.
We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with our service. NHS Dental registrations no longer apply, and we are only obligated to see patients for emergency care that have attended our practice within the last 8 weeks.

If you would like to discuss your concerns in more detail, please contact our services as detailed below:
In Writing to :