Allsmiles Dentalcare

01908 505984 12-13 Barnsdale Drive, Westcroft , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK4 4DD

Anonymous gave Allsmiles Dentalcare a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely Fantastic!!

I have been with this dental clinic all of my life, and I would never go anywhere else. The receptionists are friendly, polite, and always happy to facilitate anything asked of them. My dentist is absolutely fantastic. My dentist is always friendly and chatty with me, which helps for someone who Like myself who dosnt really like the dentist. I honestly cannot praise each and every staff member enough.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

Anonymous gave Allsmiles Dentalcare a rating of 1 stars

Very average

The first dentist i have been to where i was asked whether my tooth needed work doing to it. Was hoping the dentist would be able to tell me if my tooth needed a fillng but he said it was up to me.

Staff all very polite and fit me in for some emergency appointments when i had wisdom teeth pain but dentist was grumpy and unhelpful. Filling they replaced now gets food stuck in it all the time when it didn't before.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 15 January 2018

Shayla Bittencourt gave Allsmiles Dentalcare a rating of 5 stars

Patient review

I have been a patient of my dentist for many years, they are a fantastic dentist. Very professional and friendly too. My teenage daughter is just as happy to have them as her dentist. The staff is also great, always happy to help. I highly recommend this surgery.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 20 April 2017

Anonymous reviewed Allsmiles Dentalcare

I have not one good thing to say about this dental centre

I had to leave this dental practice. The dentist was rude to the point of bullying and actually made me cry. I am a fully grown woman and don't cry often or for no good reason. Disgusting practice.

Once I thought was late for an appointment and I called to let them know. The receptionist informed me I had the time wrong and I replied 'that's a relief, I thought I was going mad'. To which the receptionist replied 'you are mad'. This is an extremely rude thing to say and very offensive to me as I have been diagnosed with a mental health condition.

I believe that I was given inadequate treatment because I was an NHS patient at the time but the dentist said that they would give me the correct treatment if I paid.

Disrespectful on all levels.

Visited in January 2016. Posted on 21 August 2017