Green Lane Dental Centre

0208 776 9776 Green Lane Dental Centre, 17 Green Lane, Penge , London, SE20 7JA

Joe B gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended dentist

I highly recommend Green Lane Dental Surgery in Penge.
I have a serious phobia of going to the dentist so my dentist talks me through everything he is going to do before he starts and constantly reassures me throughout. He’s had to do some tricky work due to me avoiding the dentist and he makes sure I can’t feel a thing using gentle injections before he starts. He’s on a mission to sort my teeth out after years of neglect and I’m so grateful for that.
His assistant is also lovely and reassures me throughout treatment.
I’ve come a long way since he became my dentist, we even have a little joke or two now during treatment which would’ve been impossible before.
Highly recommended and if you have a fear of the dentist he is your man.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Magic Dentist

Completely put at ease by a skilled dentist. Freindly down to earth receptionists, who properly listen to you. They are always polite. I came here after having a bad experience with other dentists, and receptionists, and this practice was a revelation. Excellent dentistry, was given a pain free and confident root canal, to a tooth I thought I was going to lose. The Dentist went out of his way to fit in an urgent appointment, at the end surgery, to get me out of pain. All the nurses are very friendly. I'm now having my tooth scanned with uptodate tech to get my crown made up. Dentist always keeps me fully informed of the treatment options, and gives Honest advice about the best treatment, materials and what each option will cost. Next week I'm bringing my autistic son to be seen by the magic dentist, (he's scared stiff of dentists, but hopefully not this one). This is a friendly down to earth practice that just gets on with good dentistry. No frills, but good dentistry.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 11 October 2018

Great dentist

Best dentist I have been to almost painless treatment

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 02 October 2018

Steven Hunte gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Positive experience

Easy to book appointment. Very friendly receptionist. Dentist diagnosed problem quickly and did not have to wait long for treatment appointment. Painless filling and had wisdom tooth extracted in 10 seconds. So happy to be able to eat again without pain. Great service overall. Highly recommended.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 23 August 2018

(Mia) Keeley mooney gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Root canal and crown

Overall experience very satisfactory was made to be at complete ease, very gentle and assuring due to general fear of dentists crown and root canal at high standard most definitely recommend

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 13 August 2018

Fay gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Filling

I had a filling and was treated by the wonderful dentist and assistant who were both professional with their duty of care, and was very friendly in their manner. My family and I have been visiting Green Lane Dentist for over 10 years and have always received first class service, end to end I am very satisfied with the treatment and care.

A couple of weeks later I took my three sons for their check up and once again 10/10 service from the dentist and the assistant, and not forgetting the Receptionist who always demonstrates enhancing customer service which made it an enjoyable visit.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 05 August 2018

NyN gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Root canal treatment; crown

I found the surgery neat and welcoming. The Staff is easy to approach and professional. The dentist and his dental Assistants helped me to get over my dental issue. He was ready to explain what my x-ray result said and enlightened me about the process. I always found it difficult to trust a dentist for some reason but at this practice i found intelligent and well informed professionals with good interpersonal skills.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 26 July 2018

Lovely Practice

Been to the practice this Thursday to fit my crown And Doctor and his nurse were lovely. The all treatment went well and I was advised on how to properly do my Oral Higyene so I can keep my teeth and gums healthy! I will definitely come back and advise all my family to go as well.. very friendly and happy place and staff!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 14 July 2018

JonHutch gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Caring for your dental health

My dentist is an amazing dentist. She has taken my neglected dental health and turned it around. In the last year she has undertaken multiple root canals, crowns and cleaning. All done with care and attention to detail. She was very gentle and always concerned for my comfort while in the dentist's chair. For anyone who is nervous of the dentist, use this practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 15 June 2018

Ceri gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Root Canal

The dentist gave me excellent treatment and advice - I was really pleased with the outcome!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 14 June 2018