Green Lane Dental Centre

0208 776 9776 Green Lane Dental Centre, 17 Green Lane, Penge , London, SE20 7JA

Lovely Practice

Been to the practice this Thursday to fit my crown And Doctor and his nurse were lovely. The all treatment went well and I was advised on how to properly do my Oral Higyene so I can keep my teeth and gums healthy! I will definitely come back and advise all my family to go as well.. very friendly and happy place and staff!

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 14 July 2018

JonHutch gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Caring for your dental health

My dentist is an amazing dentist. She has taken my neglected dental health and turned it around. In the last year she has undertaken multiple root canals, crowns and cleaning. All done with care and attention to detail. She was very gentle and always concerned for my comfort while in the dentist's chair. For anyone who is nervous of the dentist, use this practice.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 15 June 2018

Ceri gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Root Canal

The dentist gave me excellent treatment and advice - I was really pleased with the outcome!

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 14 June 2018

Anonymous gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Practice was great, staff very friendly and great atmosphere

I was extremely happy with the service at green lane, the dentist I saw made me feel very settled an calm . Reception staff were very helpful in getting me an appointment fast. Overall service was great have recommended friends an family to join the practice.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 02 May 2018

Ben gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding service

What a great dental practice the girls there so friendly

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 24 April 2018

Paul gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great service

Called this dentist was so worried about my face was swollen and really hate dentist but receptionist was so great and reassuring got appointment with in few hours was out of pain.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 24 April 2018

Tony gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Green lane dental surgery

I went to the dentist because i was having pain in my tooth on the day of my oppontment. the dentist was quick to find out the cause (a root canal filling was needed ) and explained The treatment to me fully and in depth. When it came to having my root canal filling I was nervous but the doctor and the nurse calmed me down and performed the treatment pain free. I didn’t even feel the injection. And even after there was no pain. They made it a whole better experience for me and I know I won’t be scared to go to the dentist again I would recommend the the dentist to other people.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 01 April 2018

Immaculate service

A quaint little dental surgery with excellent service. I had an outstanding experience at the Greenland dental surgery with very friendly staff and a professional approach to treating my tooth problems. I will highly recommend this centre.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 12 March 2018

Wendy Tombleson gave Green Lane Dental Centre a rating of 5 stars

Great experience

Staff here are amazing reception took time to help fill out form my dentist is amazing great after years of fear

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 06 March 2018

Highly recommended

Fantastic service throughout. My dentist took my wisdom tooth in literally 5 seconds, no pain at all (I had to ask if it was finished!). My nearly-3-year-old daughter also had a quick and efficient check up, I must say I was a little reluctant to take her to a dentist but she had a very pleasant experience. Informative advice from friendly staff as well. Very pleased that we've chosen Green Lane dental practice for our local dentist. Highly recommended.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 05 March 2018