Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited

01274 590777 9-13 Leeds Road , Shipley, BD18 1BP

Janice K gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Lovely, friendly team

I’m an extremely nervous patient. The team are really understanding of this and do there utmost to make me feel at ease. The whole team at this clinic are very friendly and welcoming. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 08 January 2018

Michael Feather gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant

They are always welcoming and friendly. My young family are all registered here and I have to admit that although my son was terrified previously he now has no fear when we go.

Today I was in with the hygienist and for my normal dental appointment and they were fantastic as usual and gave useful advice.

Keep it up.

Kind Regards,
Mikey

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 16 January 2018

AmyM gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist & nurse for a patient with massive anxiety

I had an appointment for 3 deep fillings today as well as a scale. The dentist knew how worked up I was and the state I was getting myself in. They really helped
Me through it and understood my needs. Amazing dentist and dental nurse, such a lovely team.
The receptionist was also very lovely! Ensuring my 12 year old niece was ok whilst waiting in reception.
Top quality dental team.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 21 December 2017

Anonymous gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

New Dentist

I recently moved dentists to join the same practice my wife attends and rates very highly. On my first visit and checkup I understood why. Carnegie dental practice genuinely cares for its patients, my checkup was through with useful advice and information I have not received previously. Today I had a follow up visit to undertake treatment, the dentist who saw me was very thorough, careful and meticulous explaining her actions. This dental practice is without doubt the best I have attended, and I would have no hesitations recommending it to anyone who needs dental treatment.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 27 December 2017

Jean S gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Exceptional service.

I am a very nervous patient and had been avoiding going to the dentist. The dentist I saw was warm and welcoming. She explained everything step by step and that really helped to calm my nerves. I now have the smile I never had before and wish I hadn’t have waited all these years. Everybody at the practice goes out of their way to put you at ease. Lovely team of ladies.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 12 January 2018

Jonathan gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dentist & hygenist

The dental and hygiene plans are very competitively priced, and the dentist and the hygenists are all excellent at what they do, very down to earth and very pleasant, as are all the dental assistants and reception staff.

If you're unsure about any treatment you can ask them about anything available, both medical and cosmetic, and they will clearly explain all available options as well as their advised approach.

They have a good appointments system and I always get an email reminder about a week before my next one is due which works great for me. I'm sure they also do phone and possibly postal reminders too.

If you want a great dentist, you can't go wrong with them.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Kath shorey gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Hygienist feedback

As a very anxious patient I am always treated with such care and consideration It is always explained that if at any time I need treatment to stop then it is in my hands I now attend my appointments without any apprehension

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 25 October 2017

Anonymous gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Lovely Practice

Very glad to be a patient here. Had several different issues which were dealt with really quickly - once the next day.

Dentists always explain things properly and in simple terms.

The staff are all really polite and caring.

It just feels a pleasant place.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 26 October 2017

Shirley Hudson gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Caring Staff.

I have been a patient here for a good few years now. I am the biggest coward when it comes to going to the dentist (Memories from past experience at other Dentist's still haunt me & with good reason) I can honestly say that although I still feel anxious, I have absolutely no need to at this practice. Constantly checking you are ok, Explain what they will do and even what noises you will hear. What to expect after treatment. Reassurance all the way. Reception staff also very helpful when making appointments. Friendly, Professional and Caring would recommend Carnegie to everyone. Thank you for your care.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 02 August 2017

M.Jarvis gave Carnegie Dental Clinic Limited a rating of 5 stars

Carnegie Dental Clinic

I have been coming to this dentist for several years and i think its excellent. The staff are friendly and well presented, and the level of service is very good. They always do there best to try and make your appointments for when you want them.

M.Jarvis