Stephen House Dental Practice

01202 485993 Suite B, 23a Bargates , CHRISTCHURCH, Dorset, BH23 1QD

Peter gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Stephen house dental practise

I looked for some time to find a good dentist in Christchurch and was recommended to try Stephen House practise. I was not disappointed my dentist and her team are really friendly and very professional.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 30 July 2018

Deborah saint gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Excellent dental care

aftet a recent operation in hospital and waking up with a tooth having been broken in the front I had a recovery and major dental work to be had
My mum was already a patience here and recommended an appointment because of her excellent dental care over many years
Everyone here treated me with such care and made me feel very calm after feeling very anxious about my treatment.
I was given lots of options and costs of each treatment and left to decide which one I felt was right and affordable for my budget
I had no need to be nervous my treatment was pain free and I was talked through each appointment and the work to be done
I am now finished after three appointments and within my six weeks recovery and so pleased with the results that have now made my teeth look completely natural and like they were my own
I would like to say a big thank to the team and will now be staying as a permanent patience without having to worry about future dental treatment

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 22 May 2018

Anonymous gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Stephen House Dental Surgery

We have been patients at Stephen House Dental Surgery for almost 10 years.

I have always been really pleased with the care we have been given. I have never felt that extra treatments were suggested or given to boost their income - suggestions might be made, but my rights and choices as the patient have always been respected. I have always felt that it was ok for me to ask for time to consider the options before going ahead with any treatment, even if this meant having to book another appointment to come back.

My children have always been happy to go there, they are not frightened and feel completely involved in their dental care. Even when I have chosen to not accept the treatments offered for my children, I have been treated with dignity and respect, and I have never felt bullied or belittled for my choices.

The staff are always friendly and professional. They happily answer my questions, and will reframe things if I need further clarification.

When I have needed to phone the dentist for advice, the staff have been quick to answer the phone and offer me support. They have also provided me with emergency appointments if needed.

I would recommend this practice to everybody.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 24 April 2017

Anonymous gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

Best dental care

We have been to many dentists in the area in the past. What differentiates this practice from the others is that how they treat patients with dignity and kindness. They go that extra mile to make us feel welcomed and relaxed, helping my frail wife to walk downstairs. Caring dentist who always has a smile on their face.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Peter Bowring gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

renewal of dentures (top and bottom)

On the doctor's advice, the best option for myself would be to have them relined. This would be the most cost effective way as their patient. I was taken through the whole procedure from start to finish. I am very very satisfied. The attention I had from the clinic starting from the receptionist through to the end of the treatment was first class. I would recommend wanting any form of dental appraisal cannot go wrong going the Stephen House Dental Practice to see this dentist

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Jacqie L gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

tooth ache

new patient. called the surgery to get an emergency appointment for a severe toothache. wonderful dentist and staff. I was pain free in the evening.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 28 April 2017

Happy Man gave Stephen House Dental Practice a rating of 5 stars

First class treatment

I have seen my dentist for many years. My 6 monthly check ups & cleaning have always been done to my satisfaction & any urgent dental work provided quickly. I did have a problem with grinding my teeth whilst sleeping. My dentist was able to correct my bite to help me overcome this problem. I am now able to sleep soundly without the need to wear a night guard. Thank you you are a treasure.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 23 September 2016